Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

I guess its the end of the road for me. (Page 6)

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Poco di Hug 
I missed your ranting spiced with your awesome humor specially when you r not happy with something LOL I started watching the show just because of UdayVeer... his intriguing character  took all my attention in 1 day Embarrassed
i think think its him whos gonna be the lead and soon manVeer's story will kick off Embarrassed I donno what CVs plan to do with Moniya's character... she is turning out something diff thn I thot she wud be... now hope for the best Confused
I came here n saw your posts though cudn't comment last time... 
It feels great to comment on your post after a long time Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaffkhanTheBlackJaguar

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
agree even I hated the whole Epi so much that I was keep on changing channel ...I hated the romantic scene of Akaash touching n kissing Monia...than wat kind of a girl is this Monia she was shown a smart sweet yet innocent girl who respects her relationship n family n even she said to the truck driver that I don't know how a girl leaves her family for just a boy n she even said she can't than why all of a sudden not thinking abt real family n just romancing Akaash n worse confessing her love to Akaash pathetic scenes n disgusting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayapinkssTheBlackJaguar

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
hi pocu
i am gonna miss you. I still have a ray of hope that ManVeer will happen. I wish you wouldn't leave. I'll miss your posts :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you for all the love and I will miss you all. Hope we get our Mia-Nicholas in ManVeer.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
i am sure that in the coming up episodes there will be more manveer
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
PocoHug

The last 2 epis have had me banging my head against the wall!LOL And its bye bye from me too until CV's actually become smart and start deviating towards Manveer.

In fact Shru and I have this discussion from day one about who actually is the main lead of the show. Somehow Im not sure even the CV's have figured that one out! Tongue

And you love KTLK too? I do hope we see some of your lovely posts on that forum too.

Take care sweetie.

P.S I just noticed your DP. I guess we both love Disney characters too!Embarrassed

Edited by -Farrah- - 16 December 2011 at 2:56am
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
even i feel like quitting manCry
roses2102 Newbie
roses2102
roses2102

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hey guys,
i too watch this show for the sake of udayveer.. and although manyatta may think she loves akash her true love should be udayveer.. and i hope she realises this and slowly akash should be taken out of this show, i am sorry i did like him but he doesnt work for me either.. udayveer and manyatta have an amazing chemistry.. and like his sister said how he wants someone who will be a challenge. even if udayveer is shown as a villain i think he will change once he realises that he actually loves manyatta.. i cant for that track Embarrassed...

Go to top