I guess its the end of the road for me. - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
agree even I hated the whole Epi so much that I was keep on changing channel ...I hated the romantic scene of Akaash touching n kissing Monia...than wat kind of a girl is this Monia she was shown a smart sweet yet innocent girl who respects her relationship n family n even she said to the truck driver that I don't know how a girl leaves her family for just a boy n she even said she can't than why all of a sudden not thinking abt real family n just romancing Akaash n worse confessing her love to Akaash pathetic scenes n disgusting!
hi pocu
i am gonna miss you. I still have a ray of hope that ManVeer will happen. I wish you wouldn't leave. I'll miss your posts :(
Thank you for all the love and I will miss you all. Hope we get our Mia-Nicholas in ManVeer.

Love and luck always,โค๏ธ
GOD bless everyone. ๐Ÿค—

i am sure that in the coming up episodes there will be more manveer
Poco๐Ÿค—

The last 2 epis have had me banging my head against the wall!๐Ÿ˜† And its bye bye from me too until CV's actually become smart and start deviating towards Manveer.

In fact Shru and I have this discussion from day one about who actually is the main lead of the show. Somehow Im not sure even the CV's have figured that one out! ๐Ÿ˜›

And you love KTLK too? I do hope we see some of your lovely posts on that forum too.

Take care sweetie.

P.S I just noticed your DP. I guess we both love Disney characters too!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
even i feel like quitting man๐Ÿ˜ญ
hey guys,
i too watch this show for the sake of udayveer.. and although manyatta may think she loves akash her true love should be udayveer.. and i hope she realises this and slowly akash should be taken out of this show, i am sorry i did like him but he doesnt work for me either.. udayveer and manyatta have an amazing chemistry.. and like his sister said how he wants someone who will be a challenge. even if udayveer is shown as a villain i think he will change once he realises that he actually loves manyatta.. i cant for that track ๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I am with you in this topic.

You were right on that part,Not everyone can come up with a couple like Nicholas and Mia. Even though the books had Michael as the lead but the movie turned out to be the best-they took the risk and they showed that even a prince can get a princess. The Royal Engagement was/ is my best movie at all times.

I am going to be a silent viewer of this show for sometime. Will see how the story progresses and then come back. Reason is i don't find anything interesting in Akash and Moniya track-the same old love story. And its outdated for today's generation.

I'd prefer a story in the track of Nicholas and Mia anytime anyday in my life with my full heart.

Lastly,i still look out for UV and Maanyata and hope CV's realize viewers would like UV/maanyata before its too late.

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Hope not PC!
I  will only say I hope to see you back much sooner than your intended break. I am still hopeful for ManVeer, I know i must be pretty crazy right? Maybe I am in denial๐Ÿ˜† 
Okay. Enough. WIll miss you and your posts Sorely :(
Maybe I'll take a break from the forum too, but will continue with the show till I see a clearer picture.
๐Ÿค—
Me too๐Ÿ˜Š will dfinately miss ur posts Pink. have enjoyed reading them. Will continue to see if things will improve, or soon even I will be hello hi bye bye ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG  so much of discussion here but @pinkchocolate.. totally agree with u..

For me its always ManVeer so if no Manveer then no DEK for me..but still want to keep some hope for our Manveer.. let's see what we will get.. then if still no manveer me too will be out of here..