Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i might say not end, but this is the stop for me. i do not like shows which are dragged, and get too unnatural for me. I got my liking for this show only for Uday. His whole different persona attracted me and hooked me to the show, however i just think it is not the show im hooked to, it is him whom i follow. And since the beginning of the week, the show has been just disappointing. Either CVs are dragging for no reason, or theyre confused theirselves. They definetely didnot have Akash as the lead in their minds, because whereas my info is concerned, they are INDIAN DRAMAS! and if the guy and girl fall so easily for each other, then they can never be a pair :| But the show is getting on my nerves. I might just wait for the progress, and once i know it is Manveer, i might return aswell to it. 

Till then CYAO DEK. Hopefully the bullshit clogged minds of CVS get cleared. I dont want such a tremendous couple to be butchered!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh11

oh wow seems i m reading my own mind...u know i got attracted for the show coz of UDAY not coz he is hot blah blah i m not a fan of ashish kapoor but i loved uday a oppurtunisitic guy but have a soft corner for his dadisa i thought his love for manyata is just like devdas's love for paro or even more possessive  i was looking forward for the intense love hate realtionship between two but now it seems he is side character or a perfect plotting villian of the story so there is good guy the good girl and a handsome villian which is not my taste

and then akash oh i fail to understand this guy the previous day he was ready to face the world he was ready to run away but today his love was snatched by the guy who is just rich he hardly knows the guy and he easily handed over his muniya again standing there like an idot again he failed to be a potential protogonist of the show who can die to get their lover i think he lacks confidence in him he was scared by those royal ppl 
if it was so y did he confess his love the previous day if u love someone have the guts to face the world have the courage to fight the odds of the society if he truly loved manyata he would have handed manyata to the queen declaring ok queeny she is your grand daughter i brought her in the palace spend some time with her and later on give her back to me she is mine dude but no he was speechless wen the media person surronded him he cant even fight uday how can he face rajmata and then the reason was so lame he want her to let go as it is her family oh common dude the bad guy has just announced to the world that your gf is gonna be his wife  y didnt u punch uday's face he is such a shalllow character i have nothing against actor he is great actor but his character is butchered in the show
i cant even expect much for uday i m sure uday's character will be ruined too they have already sluaghtered muniya's character so now its enough for me and i m done with it

thanks dear for the post  the two epi really put off all the excitement and love for the show thanks writers u saved my precious time thanks alot for that

Thank you. I am not trying to discourage anyone , its just that i don't have the patience, so i might just as well take a break and come back if we get ManVeer. πŸ˜Š...one can only hope that the creatives can see the potential in ManVeer and take this show to the level where it deserves to be. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshyasss

i too will leave soon...exams are too near one reason

second i just want to see manayata's new look before leaving and i saw one of the old article on the forum stating manayata's look and i thought it was real ...and poco  now came to know it was false...i would also after some days  leave the show...
was here to expect MANVEER which is nowhere to begin i think...hence will just wait for manayata's makeover now...no hurt feelings for anyone...will do like u goodbye soon...to the forum...

Yeah, i guess we just need to take a break from this show until CVs decide on ManVeer or else we find something else to see at 8.45pm. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sydy

Hi Pocu...plz don't quit...Even i was annoyed seeing the lovey dovey scenes of Akash and Moniya but in the end he gave up on their future. So i just hope future track will be the battle of willpower between Manveer.
U know when I started this show i was feeing bad that guy supposedly playing Michael is not good enough (strictly my opinion, i still have a crush on him in books) but i am glad that this no Mia- MIchael. I  believe CVs wills change their course and give what viewers want...

Sangeeta

Thank you. Its just my impatient self and my experience with TV shows. Haha. If ManVeer happen, i will be back . πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Sheesh... I actually feel relieved  that ManVeer track is gonna start soon and in a way I pity the guy who plays Akash after all he was chosen to play the lead but THE AUDIENCE HATES HIM!!!!!

Nitika(dat's ur name right?) Comeone lie me give this show another chance!!!

Lol yeah. Its weird, actually. 99% of the audience has rejected the main lead because they like the second lead better. πŸ˜†...I will miss you all guys and if ManVeer happen, i will be back, my friend.πŸ˜ƒ
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hope not PC!
I  will only say I hope to see you back much sooner than your intended break. I am still hopeful for ManVeer, I know i must be pretty crazy right? Maybe I am in denialπŸ˜† 
Okay. Enough. WIll miss you and your posts Sorely :(
Maybe I'll take a break from the forum too, but will continue with the show till I see a clearer picture.
πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvlover92

Poco! Nooo! You cannot leave! For days I have just been liking posts because I have been so busy with exams and promised that I wont give any detailed comments until i am done...and now you forced me to do this. DONT LEAVE! You give the best, BEST analysis and it kind of takes the load of my mind because you have the same thoughts so I dont have to write much πŸ˜†.

Bottom line before I sneak off to studying... Don't. Leave. Period.

I am pretty sure this episode was all about tying loose ends hence the Akash-Moniya scenes. Did you see UV's face? He was freaking furious! This is an indicator that the creatives are making the way to kickstart the Kutta Kamina and Junglee Billi love story PLUS Manyata's journey. 

Don't, don't, don't leave! 

TC.  

Thank you for all the love. πŸ€—...i do hope for the KK-JB love story because that is the only thing working in the favour of the show. I am around and I will be back. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

I think this is where the phrases, "Patience is Virtue" and "Good Things come to those Who Wait" come in and apply. Albeit they are clichd, and sometimes fail to help us in the moment, I am holding out that they WILL apply to us, Udayveer & Manyata.

Pinks, I hope you'll wait it out, if not just keep checking in, because I do Believe that the CVs will see the light (or have already seen it) and we WILL have our Mia & Nicholas in Manyata & Udayveer.  They've already seen the reaction Uday evokes from viewers (a Positive one- WE LOVE HIM!) and how much the viewers want Manveer to happen. I don't think they'll commit Telly euthanasia when the viewers have already given them the cure.

Bear with us; for the result should be worth it!

-Reeha

Thank you, Reeha, I know you are right but i just cannot pin my hopes on something that i don't have in my hands and the past 2-3 episodes have not helped either. What else can i say. I do wish that we get our Mia-Nicholas in ManVeer and i can come back. πŸ€—
arrissa thumbnail
I started this show expecting some surrealism mixed with reality[political wise] and I loved Uday's character...his undertones... I loved it when they paid attention to the minutest detail of safety lock on a gun ...I loved the spunk of Moniya's character ...thinking that the she won't be a one dimensional foolish innocent character...ahh ...last two episodes had to prove me wrong on all counts...

Uday character wasn't used at all more of seemed like he was used for eye candy and nothing else ...many wouldn't have even watched the show if not for Ashish's character in background...

The CVs who paid attention to the minutest details forgot so many things when Uday, Rajmata and all the press reached to pick up Manyata the whole dang mess could have been handled discreetly - was there really need to bring the press along...Dadisaheb scolds JN  for coming onto the dias but lets her eldest granddaughter Manyata make a fool out of herself in front of the whole press...

And last but not the least they literally butchered Manyata's character in last two episodes if the main protagonist is such would anyone want to continue...

Hell with Aakash and his sacrifices the whole show has gone to dogs...
Edited by arrissa - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poco di πŸ€— 
I missed your ranting spiced with your awesome humor specially when you r not happy with something πŸ˜† I started watching the show just because of UdayVeer... his intriguing character  took all my attention in 1 day πŸ˜³
i think think its him whos gonna be the lead and soon manVeer's story will kick off πŸ˜³ I donno what CVs plan to do with Moniya's character... she is turning out something diff thn I thot she wud be... now hope for the best πŸ˜•
I came here n saw your posts though cudn't comment last time... 
It feels great to comment on your post after a long time πŸ˜³