Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shann20

completely agree yaar...todays epi proved its always manveer๐Ÿ˜‰

i know yaar. i was very happy infact that finally, this chapter is closed paving way for ManVeer. watever doubts i had earlier regarding akash and manyata, and the curiosity regarding how they will start ManVeer track was put to rest today.

P.S. Poco, i really love ur posts. pls reconsider ๐Ÿ˜†
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh wow seems i m reading my own mind...u know i got attracted for the show coz of UDAY not coz he is hot blah blah i m not a fan of ashish kapoor but i loved uday a oppurtunisitic guy but have a soft corner for his dadisa i thought his love for manyata is just like devdas's love for paro or even more possessive  i was looking forward for the intense love hate realtionship between two but now it seems he is side character or a perfect plotting villian of the story so there is good guy the good girl and a handsome villian which is not my taste
and then akash oh i fail to understand this guy the previous day he was ready to face the world he was ready to run away but today his love was snatched by the guy who is just rich he hardly knows the guy and he easily handed over his muniya again standing there like an idot again he failed to be a potential protogonist of the show who can die to get their lover i think he lacks confidence in him he was scared by those royal ppl 
if it was so y did he confess his love the previous day if u love someone have the guts to face the world have the courage to fight the odds of the society if he truly loved manyata he would have handed manyata to the queen declaring ok queeny she is your grand daughter i brought her in the palace spend some time with her and later on give her back to me she is mine dude but no he was speechless wen the media person surronded him he cant even fight uday how can he face rajmata and then the reason was so lame he want her to let go as it is her family oh common dude the bad guy has just announced to the world that your gf is gonna be his wife  y didnt u punch uday's face he is such a shalllow character i have nothing against actor he is great actor but his character is butchered in the show
i cant even expect much for uday i m sure uday's character will be ruined too they have already sluaghtered muniya's character so now its enough for me and i m done with it

thanks dear for the post  the two epi really put off all the excitement and love for the show thanks writers u saved my precious time thanks alot for that
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i too will leave soon...exams are too near one reason
second i just want to see manayata's new look before leaving and i saw one of the old article on the forum stating manayata's look and i thought it was real ...and poco  now came to know it was false...i would also after some days  leave the show...
was here to expect MANVEER which is nowhere to begin i think...hence will just wait for manayata's makeover now...no hurt feelings for anyone...will do like u goodbye soon...to the forum...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiger_lily

I am literally ded up of this show too..!! Believe it or not i almost ouked looking at the Akash and Manyata scenes today.

Akash and Manyata have no future nor did they have a start ..!! I mean  He comes being MR goody  shoes and then declares that he loves her.! She her friends correction so called frinds force the idea of love into her brain and pop she goes and declares her so called love I mean WTH seriously..? 

This show started off well. I too came here just for the sake of UDAY and now I guess this story is leading to nowhere but jsut that Akash's previous saas bahu how and yeah not every story should be a princess and a pauper one but hey nic cannot be cansidered as a pauper right?

And whats with the SLUM LOOK..!! seriously they gove SO MUCH ATTENTION,this is suposed to be a problem and prolification of slums is not something they should promote in any show!

I am totally pissed of with this storyline and it is leading to nowhere!!!!

P.S.  You're just gonna ignore me as always so..! *shudders*

Oh Lord! Did I ignore you? When? Am so sorry, its just that i don't get to reply everyone. ... tell me that. I think I invested my interest in the wrong show in the person who is not the lead.๐Ÿ˜†...and i refuse to have Aakash shoved down my throat anymore. They perhaps are going to serve some saas bahu crap instead of what could have been a volatile ManVeer love saga. But wrong expectations, i guess. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sydy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Pocu...plz don't quit...Even i was annoyed seeing the lovey dovey scenes of Akash and Moniya but in the end he gave up on their future. So i just hope future track will be the battle of willpower between Manveer.
U know when I started this show i was feeing bad that guy supposedly playing Michael is not good enough (strictly my opinion, i still have a crush on him in books) but i am glad that this no Mia- MIchael. I  believe CVs wills change their course and give what viewers want...

Sangeeta

Edited by sydy - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -debolina-

i know yaar. i was very happy infact that finally, this chapter is closed paving way for ManVeer. watever doubts i had earlier regarding akash and manyata, and the curiosity regarding how they will start ManVeer track was put to rest today.

P.S. Poco, i really love ur posts. pls reconsider ๐Ÿ˜†

Sheesh... I actually feel relieved  that ManVeer track is gonna start soon and in a way I pity the guy who plays Akash after all he was chosen to play the lead but THE AUDIENCE HATES HIM!!!!!

Nitika(dat's ur name right?) Comeone lie me give this show another chance!!!
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sanjh11]  oh wow seems i m reading my own mind...u know i got attracted for the show coz of UDAY not coz he is hot blah blah i m not a fan of ashish kapoor but i loved uday a oppurtunisitic guy but have a soft corner for his dadisa i thought his love for manyata is just like devdas's love for paro or even more possessive  i was looking forward for the intense love hate realtionship between two but now it seems he is side character or a perfect plotting villian of the story so there is good guy the good girl and a handsome villian which is not my taste
and then akash oh i fail to understand this guy the previous day he was ready to face the world he was ready to run away but today his love was snatched by the guy who is just rich he hardly knows the guy and he easily handed over his muniya again standing there like an idot again he failed to be a potential protogonist of the show who can die to get their lover i think he lacks confidence in him he was scared by those royal ppl 
if it was so y did he confess his love the previous day if u love someone have the guts to face the world have the courage to fight the odds of the society if he truly loved manyata he would have handed manyata to the queen declaring ok queeny she is your grand daughter i brought her in the palace spend some time with her and later on give her back to me she is mine dude but no he was speechless wen the media person surronded him he cant even fight uday how can he face rajmata and then the reason was so lame he want her to let go as it is her family oh common dude the bad guy has just announced to the world that your gf is gonna be his wife  y didnt u punch uday's face he is such a shalllow character i have nothing against actor he is great actor but his character is butchered in the show
i cant even expect much for uday i m sure uday's character will be ruined too they have already sluaghtered muniya's character so now its enough for me and i m done with it

thanks dear for the post  the two epi really put off all the excitement and love for the show thanks writers u saved my precious time thanks alot for that
[/QUOTE]

Akash lacks all the characteristics of a proper lead.His chemistry with the actres is NADA and his character is that of a fragile person.He didnot let her go because quoting him "you have to let the person you love go" but he accepted defeat the look on his face when Yday declared that was a total KODAK moment and I really don wanna sppoil my mood talking about that DOOFUS!!!
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco! Nooo! You cannot leave! For days I have just been liking posts because I have been so busy with exams and promised that I wont give any detailed comments until i am done...and now you forced me to do this. DONT LEAVE! You give the best, BEST analysis and it kind of takes the load of my mind because you have the same thoughts so I dont have to write much ๐Ÿ˜†.

Bottom line before I sneak off to studying... Don't. Leave. Period.

I am pretty sure this episode was all about tying loose ends hence the Akash-Moniya scenes. Did you see UV's face? He was freaking furious! This is an indicator that the creatives are making the way to kickstart the Kutta Kamina and Junglee Billi love story PLUS Manyata's journey. 

Don't, don't, don't leave! 

TC.
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching the show randomly and really liked the story but after watching the ManVeer Pub scene I got addicted to it...I started waiting for the Uday and ManVeer scenes...and watching Akash started becoming unbearable with each passing day...Akash-Moniya are so so dull that even their separation scene didn't affect me at all...I guess the coming epis will focus more on Moniya transformation and if they sideline Uday during this period the show will be over for me as well..keeping my fingers crossed :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

You make some points, Pinks!! I really wish it wasn't the end of the road for you, but me thinks you will come back b/c there's no way ManVeer won't happen. One episode went a bit Blah--doesn't mean the future will be blah! but each to their own. When you do come back, we shall wait for you and your amazing posts.

As for today's episode, making Akash the self-sacrificer was lame. But I think it shows how weak his character is--he changed his mind the minute the journalist lady ended her commentary about how she wishes she could be in Manyata's shoes. I think even a Princess can be with a "commoner", but he wasn't strong enough IMO. I guess it's good to end the AM connection b/c it just wasn't clicking.

ILU happened to fast and completely off-timed. Then, the parents smoldering Monu with their "fake" kindness. And of course, Monu acting like a love-struck star-crossed love like Juliet, Paro, or Laila--she's 20 and a Princess...so much she can do with the world. If only she could embrace it and not get all tangled up with an INFATUATION! Yes, I said it--baby this ain't love!

As for UV--he is the glue keeping this show together. I'm impressed they used him a lot last week, but this week there was a gradual decrease. I don't know what game the CVs are playing, but I hope they understand his worth. I liked the symbolsim in today's episode where he comes and takes her away after she is left heart broken. SO he will be her savior and she will be his in the future. Also, loved how his ego was bruised when Monu rejects him and runs to Akash--I think the sparks are gonna intensify with her transformation.

As for Akash in the future--none of this the good guy who sacrifices get the love. No, he was weak and an idiot so let him suffer. And I don't wanna see UV turned into Heathcliff or Devdas. He was charming, sarcastic, sassy, and classy--keep him that way. If he changes he changes for her--not because of her. I want them together warna I'm done with this show too.

And YES! I agree with your Mia-Nicolas comment too. If only the CVs could get that through their brains!

Cocuuu! ๐Ÿ˜†

Boy! Lady, i will miss you , seriously๐Ÿ˜ญ. But what do i do, i just don't want to pin my hopes on something that is so shaky at the moment, I wish the creatives see what we are seeing in the show. Of course, i will come back if we get ManVeer and Aakash finds someone else.