•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
applauds for me plzzz..👏 👏 👏...b4 i start d update...😉...
why????😕
bcoz my dear friends...😃...😃...cvs got a wind of d fact dat i am d updater for today...😉...
& behold...😃...
we get d best episode...👍🏼...post ranjeet entry...😡...
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

so d episode starts wth preeto telling off RB for gvng false hopes 2 meet di...RB asks y she isnt supporting d love of 2 people & preeto says dat beeji wont ever agree & even meeta di isnt in love wth pankaj...but wen asked...meeta di says she cant live without pankaj...rajpreet den decide 2 get dem togther...

simmi lttle worried about meeting a probable guy for marriage...& everybody starts discussing love marraige v/s arranged...RB supprts love marriage & says dat 2 people shud get 2 know each oder...& most importantly d person gttng d proposal shud b trustworthy...biji supports arranged marraige & ranjeet  tries 2 use dis differnce of opinion against RB...& biji walks off upset...

RB confronts biji...& tells her dat he only encouraged pankaj 2 confess bcoz it was in d best interests of d family...biji says pankaj is irresponsbl...RB says dat hez a guy of gud character & will also get serious regarding his earning...biji says dat even if he gets a job...dere is no guarantee dat he can continue wth it...rB says dat wen bauji lost his job she still didnt leave him...biji says she doesent want her daughters 2 go thru d same hardshps...& dat she knows btter dan him wats best for her daughter...

RB says preeto 2 talk 2 pankaj...simmi rb in car discuss abt pankeeta & simmi is surprised how much RB belives in love...she asks whose love has changed him...but RB dodges d question & teases her about d guy shez gonna meet...preeto promises meeta dat she will deal wth dat mtachmaker..

Rajpreet ROYALLY HARRASS d matchmaker next day...RB tells biji dat meeta di isnt comfortabl in spkng in front of ranjeet...& as soon as he moves away...rajpreet get together & scare d hell out of d mtchmaker...telling him dat meeta di gets madness attacks...during whch she breaks galss items & tears away clothes...dey even insist dat its best if d guy has a medical insurance as...meeta di may even break d guy's head...but d limit is wen dey narrate d incident of anoder mtchmaker whu had kept a newspaper in d wrong palce...& meeta di had torn his hair out...well dat was d last straw...& d mtchmaker runs off...& wen biji asks...rajpreet tell dat ranjeet mite know d reason...after all he had got him...

Loved today's eps..couldn't stop laughing...thanks for WU
Madhu tu kitna lucky hai u got to update awsomee eps...😆
Grttt update dear...😃
Great update Madhu as usual
Hope that Simran either falls in love w/ the guy she meets, thereby saving Rajbeer any embarrassment, or that Rajbeer clarifies w/ her that he's only in love w/ Preeto, so that she can gracefully quit that scenario and just be a good SIL to Ishu.

Wonder whether that's a real matchmaker - I thought that it was a crook who was one of Ranjeet's friends, who he had brought in to act the role.
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Hope that Simran either falls in love w/ the guy she meets, thereby saving Rajbeer any embarrassment, or that Rajbeer clarifies w/ her that he's only in love w/ Preeto, so that she can gracefully quit that scenario and just be a good SIL to Ishu.

Wonder whether that's a real matchmaker - I thought that it was a crook who was one of Ranjeet's friends, who he had brought in to act the role.
yaaa as u said its better simi falls in love with guy shez going to meet...😆
Thank u ...still laughing 😆
  Thanksss super work...  👍🏼