Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Happy for Indira-Rishi Fans :) :) (Page 3)

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Its allright ... u can spam not a problem..
I need to go .. Enjoy HD for RP , sandip Embarrassed , she is absolutly rocking , ignore unwanted people if u can like mjht LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha_mayur

aysha_mayur IF-Sizzlerz
aysha_mayur
aysha_mayur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Yeah ofcourse...I m just watching it for RP...and yes...I used to ignore unwanted ppl in MJHT also..toh HD mein bhi I can do itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Life

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
DisapproveCry
Mizz_Sunshin3 Goldie
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its-My-Life

yes agree with u all LOL ladki ko bhagane wala irreasponsible banda rishi/ricky  is indeed suitable for mature n responsible Indira LOL..acha hain naa ek ko bhagata hai aur ek ke peeche lallu kee tarah bhagta haiLOL he will get chance to do flirt with both the sisters now ..LOL

agreed Rishi is wrong to help mandira thats why he is suffering now

but u do think what eva Indira did to mandira by locking her up in a room and forcing her to marry some one else when she knows her sis is not ready for marriage, is really a mature behavior from Indira?

Rishi did mistake by helping Mandira- but at the same time we cant deny the fact tat wat eva indira did to mandira is also wrong and its not the way one mature person behaves

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

I do not think what Indira did to her out of control sister to control by finding right groom , shutting her in a room , thats what mainly parents do , indira to sister hai Ouch , she is trying her best to give better life to her family n thats how mandira is paying by running away with a guy with the help of Rishi Kumar Confused ..

Do u know meaning of running away from home , its related to girls reputation, families reputation ...Yeh ladkee agar control main nahi aayegi to one day she will loose eveyrthing, indira tried her best to make her undertand but this girl wants everythin in her life, samjhane se yeh ladkee nahi samjhegi to indira kya karegi to save her from doing more wrong things ..

Rishi had been doing wrong things with good intention by putting more n more problem on Indiras Shoulders since he has arriaved in her house...Rishi is immature, irresposnbile n irritating pwrsonality since day , let see how rishi mystry will unfold, i blame Cvs because they created mystry about rishis charavter n now paying the price by making it better jo logical nahi deekh rah hai

Edited by Its-My-Life - 16 December 2011 at 6:48am
Mizz_Sunshin3 Goldie
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

I do not think what Indira did to her out of control sister to control by finding right groom , shutting her in a room , thats what mainly parents do , indira to sister hai Ouch , she is trying her best to give better life to her family n thats how mandira is paying by running away with a guy with the help of Rishi Kumar Confused ..

Do u know meaning of running away from home , its related to girls reputation, families reputation ...Yeh ladkee agar control main nahi aayegi to one day she will loose eveyrthing, indira tried her best to make her undertand but this girl wants everythin in her life ..

Rishi had been doing wrong things with good intention by putting more n more problem on Indiras Shoulders since he has arriaved in her house...

when did i say Rishi did right thing, i am not defending rishi's behavior here i am saying both are wrong

its not right to lock up some one and force them to marriage (we cant force any one to get marry) and one shouldnt help some one to elope without understanding its consequences 

so both indira and rishi, are wrong here

but i found u are only blaming Rishi and not Indira- thats not a fair judgement

Its-My-Life Goldie
Its-My-Life
Its-My-Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

Do u know meaning of running away from home , its related to girls reputation, families reputation ...Yeh ladkee agar control main nahi aayegi to one day she will loose eveyrthing, indira tried her best to make her undertand but this girl wants everythin in her life ..

Rishi had been doing wrong things with good intention by putting more n more problem on Indiras Shoulders since he has arriaved in her house...

when did i say Rishi did right thing, i am not defending rishi's behavior here i am saying both are wrong

its not right to lock up some one and force them to marriage (we cant force any one to get marry) and one shouldnt help some one to elope without understanding its consequences 

Yes i m blaming Rishi n i m glad u r not defending him ,whatever he did since day one was only wrong n wrong although his intention was right .. even flirting with both the sisters, Confused kaun aisa bewkoof hoga jo help karega ladke ko bhagane main , this is is biggest mistake he has done n CVs seems ignoring this n moving the trak somewhere else ..

In india , parents do these things what Indira did , at the end she is elder sister n this girl is out of control , so making her getting married might solve the problem ..this does happen in India n thats what happend in Sharma house

Rishi is more to blame for what he did , than ran away after them to Macau to save mandira without informing Indira or munna, did not he think about their reputation, locking up is much much better than helping someone to elop with wrong person

Edited by Its-My-Life - 16 December 2011 at 7:02am
Mizz_Sunshin3 Goldie
Mizz_Sunshin3
Mizz_Sunshin3

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

Yes i m blaming Rishi n i m glad u r not defending him ,whatever he did since day one was only wrong n wrong although his intention was right .. even flirting with both the sisters, Confused kaun aisa bewkoof hoga jo help karega ladke ko bhagane main , this is is biggest mistake he has done n CVs seems ignoring this n moving the trak somewhere else ..

In india , parents do these things what Indira did , at the end she is elder sister n this girl is out of control , so making her getting married might solve the problem ..this does happen in India n thats what happend in Sharmsa house ..

i dont understand, if ur little sis is out of control that means u need to lock her up and forcibly get her marry so that she dont spoil ur reputationConfused

okay what if mandira runs off after her marriage- 

so how getting her married will solve the problem, indeed it will worsen the situation more

if mandira wanted to elope she will definitely elope one day no matter if she gets married or not, we cant guarantee that mandira wont elope after her marriage, as every one know mandira doesnt give a damn to her parents reputation so obviously she nor gonna worry about her husband and In-Laws

Indira's mistake is she is forcing her crazy sis to get marry and she also forgot to consider the boy with whom mandira gonna get marry, she is bringing troubles for both of them in the name of marriage

neither mandira gonna live peacefully after her marriage nor her husband

so whats the benefit of such kinda of marriage- Marriage shouldnt be done under any compulsion and every one knows this. if parents love their kids then they wont shove down marriage under their kids throats, and brats like Mandira seriously need counselling and marriage is the last thing that gonna help her.

Rishi- less said about his character is better, i kinda confused sometime to see what he is up to.as of now i am glad he is nor evil but he is immature to help some one like mandira i hope CVs work on his character so that we dont have any confusion. He wants to help Indira but he ends up in messing up things every time.

Rishi and Indira both should behave like mature ones. 

Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 16 December 2011 at 7:52am

Go to top