Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣 Inshi fans as hee aate hai achanak se , abhee aur aayenge, inshi ka gatha gayenge 🀣 aur unhe SRK-Kajol chemistry se bhe compare karenge🀣.. you do not know them.. Rishi chahe kitne bhee idiot kyo na ho , they take him as an inspiration πŸ˜†   Hai Hai Yeh MIds.. Uff Uff yeh Mids

BUT I am happy he got lucky to work with talented actor like Rati, kuch acting hee seekh lega banda πŸ˜ƒ n Rati n other actors are doing fab job , that is why HD is rocking πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail

SRK-Kajol ki chemistry se comparison🀣...yeh haal toh tab hai jab unka track shuru bhi nahi hua...🀣...kitne devoted fans hain🀣

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Yeh trually devoted fans abhee abhee bane hai n chemsitry rocking lagne lagee but i m happy for them πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
BTW me Aysha...a truly devoted fan of Mayur/Arti.πŸ˜†.whats ur name??
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

BTW me Aysha...a truly devoted fan of Mayur/Arti.πŸ˜†.whats ur name??

Aysha , me savi ..

I m trually devoted fan of talented actor RP  ..I loved mayur in mjht ...loving HD for RP , Sandip, Smita, Rahul  πŸ˜ƒ
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Oh hi savi..btw sorry for spamming..πŸ˜† Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Its allright ... u can spam not a problem..
I need to go .. Enjoy HD for RP , sandip 😳 , she is absolutly rocking , ignore unwanted people if u can like mjht πŸ˜†
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Yeah ofcourse...I m just watching it for RP...and yes...I used to ignore unwanted ppl in MJHT also..toh HD mein bhi I can do itπŸ˜†
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

yes agree with u all πŸ˜† ladki ko bhagane wala irreasponsible banda rishi/ricky  is indeed suitable for mature n responsible Indira πŸ˜†..acha hain naa ek ko bhagata hai aur ek ke peeche lallu kee tarah bhagta haiπŸ˜† he will get chance to do flirt with both the sisters now ..πŸ˜†

agreed Rishi is wrong to help mandira thats why he is suffering now

but u do think what eva Indira did to mandira by locking her up in a room and forcing her to marry some one else when she knows her sis is not ready for marriage, is really a mature behavior from Indira?

Rishi did mistake by helping Mandira- but at the same time we cant deny the fact tat wat eva indira did to mandira is also wrong and its not the way one mature person behaves

Its-My-Life thumbnail

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

I do not think what Indira did to her out of control sister to control by finding right groom , shutting her in a room , thats what mainly parents do , indira to sister hai  , she is trying her best to give better life to her family n thats how mandira is paying by running away with a guy with the help of Rishi Kumar πŸ˜• ..

Do u know meaning of running away from home , its related to girls reputation, families reputation ...Yeh ladkee agar control main nahi aayegi to one day she will loose eveyrthing, indira tried her best to make her undertand but this girl wants everythin in her life, samjhane se yeh ladkee nahi samjhegi to indira kya karegi to save her from doing more wrong things ..

Rishi had been doing wrong things with good intention by putting more n more problem on Indiras Shoulders since he has arriaved in her house...Rishi is immature, irresposnbile n irritating pwrsonality since day , let see how rishi mystry will unfold, i blame Cvs because they created mystry about rishis charavter n now paying the price by making it better jo logical nahi deekh rah hai