Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

@R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

I do not think what Indira did to her out of control sister to control by finding right groom , shutting her in a room , thats what mainly parents do , indira to sister hai  , she is trying her best to give better life to her family n thats how mandira is paying by running away with a guy with the help of Rishi Kumar 😕 ..

Do u know meaning of running away from home , its related to girls reputation, families reputation ...Yeh ladkee agar control main nahi aayegi to one day she will loose eveyrthing, indira tried her best to make her undertand but this girl wants everythin in her life ..

Rishi had been doing wrong things with good intention by putting more n more problem on Indiras Shoulders since he has arriaved in her house...

when did i say Rishi did right thing, i am not defending rishi's behavior here i am saying both are wrong

its not right to lock up some one and force them to marriage (we cant force any one to get marry) and one shouldnt help some one to elope without understanding its consequences 

so both indira and rishi, are wrong here

but i found u are only blaming Rishi and not Indira- thats not a fair judgement

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

when did i say Rishi did right thing, i am not defending rishi's behavior here i am saying both are wrong

its not right to lock up some one and force them to marriage (we cant force any one to get marry) and one shouldnt help some one to elope without understanding its consequences 

so both indira and rishi, are wrong here

but i found u are only blaming Rishi and not Indira- thats not a fair judgement

Yes i m blaming Rishi n i m glad u r not defending him ,whatever he did since day one was only wrong n wrong although his intention was right .. even flirting with both the sisters, Confused kaun aisa bewkoof hoga jo help karega ladke ko bhagane main , this is is biggest mistake he has done n CVs seems ignoring this n moving the trak somewhere else ..

In india , parents do these things what Indira did , at the end she is elder sister n this girl is out of control , so making her getting married might solve the problem ..this does happen in India n thats what happend in Sharma house

Rishi is more to blame for what he did , than ran away after them to Macau to save mandira without informing Indira or munna, did not he think about their reputation, locking up is much much better than helping someone to elop with wrong person
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Yes i m blaming Rishi n i m glad u r not defending him ,whatever he did since day one was only wrong n wrong although his intention was right .. even flirting with both the sisters, 😕 kaun aisa bewkoof hoga jo help karega ladke ko bhagane main , this is is biggest mistake he has done n CVs seems ignoring this n moving the trak somewhere else ..

In india , parents do these things what Indira did , at the end she is elder sister n this girl is out of control , so making her getting married might solve the problem ..this does happen in India n thats what happend in Sharmsa house ..

i dont understand, if ur little sis is out of control that means u need to lock her up and forcibly get her marry so that she dont spoil ur reputation😕

okay what if mandira runs off after her marriage- 

so how getting her married will solve the problem, indeed it will worsen the situation more

if mandira wanted to elope she will definitely elope one day no matter if she gets married or not, we cant guarantee that mandira wont elope after her marriage, as every one know mandira doesnt give a damn to her parents reputation so obviously she nor gonna worry about her husband and In-Laws

Indira's mistake is she is forcing her crazy sis to get marry and she also forgot to consider the boy with whom mandira gonna get marry, she is bringing troubles for both of them in the name of marriage

neither mandira gonna live peacefully after her marriage nor her husband

so whats the benefit of such kinda of marriage- Marriage shouldnt be done under any compulsion and every one knows this. if parents love their kids then they wont shove down marriage under their kids throats, and brats like Mandira seriously need counselling and marriage is the last thing that gonna help her.

Rishi- less said about his character is better, i kinda confused sometime to see what he is up to.as of now i am glad he is nor evil but he is immature to help some one like mandira i hope CVs work on his character so that we dont have any confusion. He wants to help Indira but he ends up in messing up things every time.

Rishi and Indira both should behave like mature ones. 

Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 12 years ago
Cannot defend Rishi anymore ... he is such an immature n an idiot guy who has just created problems in Indira life rather than solving ,

Cvs are gone complety mad n confused over Rishis character , they themselves do not know what to do with him  .I wish Cvs could have showed  Rishi as a saviour to mandira by showing her right direction rather than helping her to elope😕 , he misguided her  .

Stroy was moving smoothly but now they ruined bach khucha hope about Rishi n trying to tranform or hide his bad bits n  to make it look nicer ,.. Not convincing .. Indira ke fate main yahi hai sayad 😕..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Riya.roy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Go to hell Rati..

Rishi my foot
biden thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Riya.roy-

Go to hell Rati..

Rishi my foot

woo app k hi kami thi welcome too the hd forums ...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣