Happy for Indira-Rishi Fans :) :)

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching todays Episode , people can enjoy Indira-RishiπŸ˜†πŸ€’ chemistry , Good luck to Indira to have a incapable guy like Rishi in her life, she managed her whole family now she has to manage Rishi also 🀒 jo galatiya per galatiya karta jata hai aur indira sudharti rahegi, thats what her fateπŸ˜•. Sare ghatiya log isee ke life main likhe hai , DO not worry CVs will transform Rishi perfect soon for Indira also πŸ˜† n may be Indira-Rishi fans can get to watch Eye Locking, Eye Popping, Falling-Catching, Dancing n Singing behind the treeπŸ˜†

This guy is not suitable for Indira at all but i m happy for those who wants to see incapable Rishi with Indira πŸ˜†. Indira had dysfunctional family, father like Inder Sharma, mother like Kutum,  brother like Munna Sharma, Sister like Mandira n now cvs wants to hook her a person like Rishi Kumar in her life who has done nothing but created problem for herπŸ˜• kya luck hai Indira ka., feeling bad for her but she is brave lady, woh survie kar legi happily πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways , back to the episode, it was really a good episode with new twist now but i m failed to understand Rishi selfishness in helping mandira to elope with someone else n than running after her to save her withnout informing Indira, Munna, others ..WHY ? 

What will happen to Mandira when she will come back from Macau ?? What will be Kutum Reaction ??

I just want Indira to beat Manoj Chadha with a chappal n save her sister without Rishi Kumar Help n what will happen to Rishi Kumar/Ricky Mysterious identity ?  Hope Police disclose something about Rishi Mysterious life to Indira while this macau trip

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
124 views . no comment πŸ˜†πŸ€£ ... i knew it but chalta hai.. i m glad people r reading it 
ur right! m InShi fan, m glad they showed them together in todays episode...
i want her too to beat pappu with her sandal!!! also she should slap her sister 100 times for taking that nonsense step!
yes i too want someone to reveal rishi's identity!
even though they may have attempted to save rishis reputation by showing that mandira duped him, you cant overlook the fact that he let an immature girl like mandira run away...what did he think she would do in an unknown country on her own?...even if he didnt know she was going to macau, letting her go off on her own to any place is the most foolish thing he could do...god knows what will happen now...but im not gonna lie, the new title montage was cute...if only rishi was a sensible guy
Rishi is an over confident guy who has the penchant of messing up where his job is to help...I know Indira and Rishi will become a couple. Its evident but I really didin't like the creepy romanctic prelude they had in the Hotel Room...What were the Cvs thinking in making Rishi walk around in a towel and Vest. Arey ek ladki ke samney kuchh toh sharam karo. Kabhi he flirts with Mandira. kabhi with Indira. Bandey ka koi standard hi nahi hai...hayye rabba...yeh ganji aankh wala kaha se tapak para...in kutumb style...lol
yes agree with u all πŸ˜† ladki ko bhagane wala irreasponsible banda rishi/ricky  is indeed suitable for mature n responsible Indira πŸ˜†..acha hain naa ek ko bhagata hai aur ek ke peeche lallu kee tarah bhagta haiπŸ˜† he will get chance to do flirt with both the sisters now ..πŸ˜†

Even if Cvs are tyring to justify Rishi's character he is still the same for me...and now toh I don't have any interest in his mystery also...The character is totally useless...

If he thinks what he did was correct then he is a loser...zabardasti flirting with both the sisters...unneccesarily interfering in their life...doing so-called "social service"...who has asked him to bang his head into their life...Oh plzzz Indira deserves someone else...

i still wish Rishi and Indira don't end up together...coz Indira deserves some strong character and not that not-so-happening Rishi
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Even if Cvs are tyring to justify Rishi's character he is still the same for me...and now toh I don't have any interest in his mystery also...The character is totally useless...

If he thinks what he did was correct then he is a loser...zabardasti flirting with both the sisters...unneccesarily interfering in their life...doing so-called "social service"...who has asked him to bang his head into their life...Oh plzzz Indira deserves someone else...

i still wish Rishi and Indira don't end up together...coz Indira deserves some strong character and not that not-so-happening Rishi

I so agree with you .. πŸ˜ƒ 

Ohh so achanak se itne sare Inshi fans..woh bhi newbies...or you can say MIDS ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ringringring

INSHI ROCKS!
i like their chemistry,hope we will get more inshi scene ..