Cnt stop laughing at the IPKKND forum !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I was going thru all the msgs in the forum and found it so tragically funny...couldnt stop laughing !!!
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

We all r in worse state than Lavanya...thanx to the CVs...

No ASR-Khshi passionate scenes,no Rabba ves, not even a loving or longing look btw the leads !!!

After 5 and a half months, we were all cribbing that the story is not moving...they r not throwing out Shyam and La...nw they took just 1 week to concentrate on the story and we r shouting,gng mad,biting our nails and cribbing to throw the others and the story out and just give Arhi moments...

The Creative team has actually got us eating out of their hands...and this shows the true success of the serial...that the fans have become so passionate abt the show in jst few months...

Kudos to Barun nd Sanaya for achieving this...

So chalo...we'll suffer couple of more episodes of love famine...and c La-Anjali tears...coz we know the love story will b back wid bang soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
pathetic, U should see me, i am in a pathetic state! with out ArHi!

My mood is sooo low today!

watever, this show n Barun n Snaya has created a magic
Honey who said them not to move the story ahead... It should be done .. but with ARHI scenes at least 2 a week. Is that too much to ask far.. They are CVs. they can come up with so many idea..
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The lack of Khushi & ASR scenes are due to Khushi doing the guest appearance in another show and ASR had to go to Delhi for a wedding.. 
honeypriya thumbnail
watevr the reasons b...one lesson to learn...lets not crib from next time once they start giving Arhi scenes...not even ask for an early marriage...let them just go on staring at each other,even thats fine...but not this pathetic torture on us...they might have raised this week's trps but they have tortured us a lot...

I still cnt get over the fact that just a 1 min phone cl was all we had for so much of waiting nd anticipation...And I know very well tomorrow's epi will b all abt shyam,la,payal and akash...hw i wish next week comes soon !!!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to see Arhi scenes,that's all I want...am getting fedup of all this dragging...why don't the Gupta's just tell the Raizada's the truth about Shyam and get over and done with it and La should just pack her bags and leave now...so Arhi can come together...grrr...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why was Anji sobbing her eyes out today? I  just cannot understand this girl... 

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
barun and sanaya are awesome!!
no denial!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

barun and sanaya are awesome!!

no denial!!

Thats y we just want them...not the others !!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lol i just started a yoga class.😆