Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

WHAT AN EPISODE MAN! *note d sarcasm* CV's R DUMB! (Page 2)

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansheen99

is there anybody from DEK team on facebook?that way we can atleast try to write  our feedback...i was an ardent GHSP fan till it ended a day ago and whenever we  fans did not like any track...we went and wrote on walls of the scrpitwriter and episode director..once the episode was so shocking the director even said sorry...so i just want to know if we can find any DEK team or ppl involved in theshow storywise,writers,CVs..so we can tell them and bombard them with a copy of posts such as the ones above...or else.we are wasting our time for a soon to be FLOP show..

I think ASHISH KAPOOR a.k.a UDAY VEER is on FB!! GREAT IDEA BTW..

GEET ENDED Shocked

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

SOO TRRUUEEE

kiara u av said it all dear :D agrreee wit uuu

wth is wrong wit cvs seriously dey pissedd me ooff sho much wit dat akash n monya luv story which semmss lyk a stupid n reallyy funny luv story ahaaha uufff o re piyyaaa yuckkkyy i feltt lyk puking...

UFFF mai tu drama sirf handshum HEROO prince uv AK k liyyee dkehrii hunnn...hhaayyee uskey adaoon ne maarr daallaa haaiii yyarrr hes smokinggg hawttt n angry luk mai aj tu mashallaahhh kia lagra tha m speechllesss

Yeah glad you do!!!

Pissed u off theywere literally CHEWING MY BRAINS!!!!!
PRINCE UV rocks..!!!!
simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Originally posted by Hubze

You are defo correctt dude that akash pissed me off but today I feel that he'z out of the picture and on other thought I was just going through UV scenes and he'z shown a big time Casanova... So if monia fall for that idiot for the time being it would be interesting to watch UV getting jealous... Or I should say he'z already annoyed of the fact that monia choose akash over him... His jealousy will make him more passionate toward manyata and we'll got to see more intense scenes...LOLLOL 

UV being a bad boy and the the chemistry the actors share is plain fab!!! He makes the show ROCK!!! Looking forward to ManVeer!!

Hm...it all depends on the creatives in which direction they take the story..Monya fallen for Akash can be good for Manveer. Becuase this make Uday jealous and he will see Monya as a challenge. He is already attracted to her, but this attraction will grow more with knowing that she doesn't want him. Hopefully this will bring out his more passionate side and that he will eventually fall in love with her. I want him to fall in love first and woo Manyata. Lets just hope that the creatives a smart enough to drive the story in the correct direction! And hopefully today was the end of Akash and Manyata.

Edited by simplytoxic - 15 December 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AraBearxo

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Guys, they shoot episodes in advance.  I'm sure they've taken our views into consideration and have changed tracks and all.  We'll see it in a week or two.  Just hang in there people!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AraBearxo

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

Guys, they shoot episodes in advance.  I'm sure they've taken our views into consideration and have changed tracks and all.  We'll see it in a week or two.  Just hang in there people!

I know that and well the current track is going according to the audiences demands!!
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

Originally posted by tiger_lily

Originally posted by Hubze

You are defo correctt dude that akash pissed me off but today I feel that he'z out of the picture and on other thought I was just going through UV scenes and he'z shown a big time Casanova... So if monia fall for that idiot for the time being it would be interesting to watch UV getting jealous... Or I should say he'z already annoyed of the fact that monia choose akash over him... His jealousy will make him more passionate toward manyata and we'll got to see more intense scenes...LOLLOL 

UV being a bad boy and the the chemistry the actors share is plain fab!!! He makes the show ROCK!!! Looking forward to ManVeer!!

Hm...it all depends on the creatives in which direction they take the story..Monya fallen for Akash can be good for Manveer. Becuase this make Uday jealous and he will see Monya as a challenge. He is already attracted to her, but this attraction will grow more with knowing that she doesn't want him. Hopefully this will bring out his more passionate side and that he will eventually fall in love with her. I want him to fall in love first and woo Manyata. Lets just hope that the creatives a smart enough to drive the story in the correct direction! And hopefully today was the end of Akash and Manyata.

M-A so called relationship has given Monia a clue about relationships!!!! Yeah we can see Uday's feelings surfacing!!! Yeah..!! Yeah slice his ego and all!!! Ahhaaahhh!!! I'm just waiting for their lubb story!!!
SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i agree wid every pooint of urs...plz give us manVeer cvs plzzz

Go to top