Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

WHAT AN EPISODE MAN! *note d sarcasm* CV's R DUMB!

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14048

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
 Can't the CV's get it.! Angry It's in plain English for heavens sake! So many VM's,posts and whatsoever SCREAM MANVEER!!!! Are u people seriously dumb or do you'll want this show to go down the drains..! Dead

I get it this story was supposed to be som CUTE lovetriangle  between Akash,Manyata and Uday but seriously the casting sucked.Dead Seriously THAT GUY AS AAKASH..!!! People still remeber him as some wierd guy from ZTV I mean there are so many guy's out ther eg KSG,Karan Wahi so many of them and out of all you'll found him!!! One Akash doesnot have a strong character and the actor secondly grosses me out.Not my fault I dont prefer him! Ouch   

God!! Isn't this show supposed to go according to the audience demand but no you people  SERIOUSLY WANNA FOLLOW WHAT WE DON'T WANT but i'll tell you wht it made me feel today!!! Angry

Yeah obviously the episode  rocked *note the sarcasm* They made me feel all things I never felt for any couple before

Star The promo suggesed some PUKY Akash-Manyata scene because of them i had to sit in my bath tub and watch the epi on my lappy Disapprove
Star I almost puked at their GROSSY SCENESSilly
Star Was totally bored with AAKASH'S BHASHAN!!(I can't even interrupt him here unlike class)Sleepy
StarBecause of them I am deciding whether to quit the show or not!Clap
StarI felt like smashin my laptop 'cause of that ANNOYING BG THEY PLAYED FOR THE COUPLE!!!Shocked
StarAnd that cheeky/cheezyness TOTALLY BORED ME!!!!(Dear Akash, try to get it that there is a line between cheeziness and sweetness.You didnot let Manyata go but you accepted defeat the look on your face when Uday came that was a total KODAK MOMENT.ONE MORE FLAW IN YOUR CHARACTER)LOL

Wanna hear more of their PRAISES!!?D'oh

Totally awesome..!! Such a great couple..!! Made me feel all the love I NEVER FELT FOR ANY COUPLE BEFORE!!!! *note the sarcasm again* ROFLROFL

CHIKKI AND SONU BACK OFF..!!! STOP FORCING THE IDEA OF LOVE INTO PEOPLE'S BRAINS!!!!!!

CV'S I AM GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE,LIKE MAY VIEWERS OUT THERE!!!! Smile

Please donot ruin this show.Initially PKYEK also started with an awsome track but the CV'sCry ruined it all so please I am literally begging you PLEASE DON'T RUIN THIS SHOW FOR ME! 


AND A NOTE TO DEAR AKASH!!

Akash,I really get annoyed due to your presence,the romantic scenes felt so forced Sleepy today unlike ManVeer the scenes which are not even romantic are so CHEMISTRILICIOUS! Embarrassed Take tutuions from Uday but dude I don't think you'll afford  themLOL and even if you get the tutions "TRY THEM ON SOME OTHER GIRL" D'oh

CV'S ONCE AGAIN KNOCK IT INTO UR EFFIN (sorry again COC I know)
PEASIZED BRAINS THAT IT IT MANVEER NOT SOME AKASH WTEVE!!! 

THE ONLY THING WORTHWHILE WAS DADISA'S  Big smileWORDS AND UDAY!!! Day Dreaming

Well I am SO Sorry if i hur any Akash lover's feelings ROFL but  what can I do I was really pissed off!! Once again I apologise if I hurt anyones's feelings!! Ouch

xx
Kiara! Big smile


Edited by tiger_lily - 15 December 2011 at 9:32am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zarahopesansheen99anne_shirleyakshaayaasyadadaSidNeeti-fanreadingworms.saaniakhZiva01-Rema-ArhainAshishRiha-Ane--HiNa--blessing-beauty

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11821

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
SOO TRRUUEEE

kiara u av said it all dear :D agrreee wit uuu

wth is wrong wit cvs seriously dey pissedd me ooff sho much wit dat akash n monya luv story which semmss lyk a stupid n reallyy funny luv story ahaaha uufff o re piyyaaa yuckkkyy i feltt lyk puking...

UFFF mai tu drama sirf handshum HEROO prince uv AK k liyyee dkehrii hunnn...hhaayyee uskey adaoon ne maarr daallaa haaiii yyarrr hes smokinggg hawttt n angry luk mai aj tu mashallaahhh kia lagra tha m speechllesss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sansheen99Ziva01AraBearxo

sansheen99 Groupbie
sansheen99
sansheen99

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 146

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
is there anybody from DEK team on facebook?that way we can atleast try to write  our feedback...i was an ardent GHSP fan till it ended a day ago and whenever we  fans did not like any track...we went and wrote on walls of the scrpitwriter and episode director..once the episode was so shocking the director even said sorry...so i just want to know if we can find any DEK team or ppl involved in theshow storywise,writers,CVs..so we can tell them and bombard them with a copy of posts such as the ones above...or else.we are wasting our time for a soon to be FLOP show..

Edited by sansheen99 - 15 December 2011 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaArhainAshishZiva01AraBearxo

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 11821

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansheen99

is there anybody from DEK team on facebook?that way we can atleast try to write  our feedback...i was an ardent GHSP fan till it ended a day ago and whenever we  fans did not like any track...we went and wrote on walls of the scrpitwriter and episode director..once the episode was so shocking the director even said sorry...so i just want to know if we can find any DEK team or ppl involved in theshow storywise,writers,CVs..so we can tell them and bombard them with a copy of posts such as the ones above...or else.we are wasting our time for a soon to be FLOP show..

WELL SAID
LETS ATTACK CVS
ASHISH KAPOOORRR YUVRAJ UDAYVEER IS R HEROOO 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaZiva01AraBearxo--HiNa--

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 539

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
You are defo correctt dude that akash pissed me off but today I feel that he'z out of the picture and on other thought I was just going through UV scenes and he'z shown a big time Casanova... So if monia fall for that idiot for the time being it would be interesting to watch UV getting jealous... Or I should say he'z already annoyed of the fact that monia choose akash over him... His jealousy will make him more passionate toward manyata and we'll got to see more intense scenes...LOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01AraBearxo

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Joined: 16 August 2007
Posts: 1172

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

I was looking forward to today's episode because it was looking like it was going to be a lot more of Uday today after yesterday's diasppointment. But ended up disappointed...her is what disappointed me in today's epi.

 
1. First of all, less of Uday today:( But he was good in the few scenes he was there...and too much of Akash, blah! The only good thing was that he let her go in the end.
 
2. OMG, the romance between Akash and Monya, YUCK! Ok, they showed them in love but that was too over the top...it wasn't cute but just plain DISGUSTING! I am not saying this because I don't like Akash, but because it kind of didn't make an sence in the whole situation...Monya has been through so much and she can just forget everything in a few hours and become lovey dovey? and Akash, what is he thinking? Sorry, but at that time I felt that he was taking advantage of her vunerable state! He was the only stable thing in her life and instead of being an emotional support and a good friend...he was busy kissing her forehead and stuff. That was too much of intimacy for a 5 day long relationship!
 
3. Monya declaring that she loves Akash! I was so hoping from the creatives that they wouldn't show a confession from her side...and especially not in front of the press! In my opinion, she doesn't even know what love is yet...if she can forget the love of the man who raised her for 16 years and start hating him in seconds and then forget him, then she can forget this guy also who she has known for only a few days. Instead of focusing on Monya's inner conflicts, devastation and confusion because of the truth she found out about herself...they are trying to focus on Akash's and Monya's love story...Bad job from the creatives side, story doesn't make sence and is not realistic at all...
 
4. And last but not least, the MAIN THING that annoyed me today is the PUBLIC TAMASHA with the press that happened today! Is this the grand plan of dadisa???? She who was trying to keep everything under wraps from the press, had a press conference that they would let Rajkumari Manyata meet the press in a grand way and all? And on top of that...she was angry with JaiNandini for showing up at the press conference because that would give the press headlines about sister enimity! Those headlines would be nothing compared to what she had planned today: Uday dragging her out of a guy's apartment and stating that she is his princess Manyata and his to be wife. Was the press blind and deaf that they couldnt see Monya struggling to get out of Uday's grip and screaming kutta, kamina to him? She should have not included the press and just got Monya out of the house quietly instead of making a tamasha. She already knew that Monya wouldn't come willingly...so how could this be a plan that would benefi their royal status and family? This way, Monya, Uday and the royal family were publicly humiliated... Or if Dadisa had found out where she really was, she should have quietly gone and talked to both Akash and Monya about the situation. If Moniya wouldn't understand then ar least Akash would...like he did today...and if she still didn't...then they could have got her by force but not in front of the press!
 
 
Phew! That was a long post but just had to get my frustration out! I am sooo disappointed with the creatives! What are they trying to do? If they can't make a story which can make people relate to it on emotional level...then this show is going downhill!


Edited by simplytoxic - 15 December 2011 at 10:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarahopeakshaayaanne_shirleyZiva01AraBearxo

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14048

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplytoxic

I was looking forward to today's episode because it was looking like it was going to be a lot more of Uday today after yesterday's diasppointment. But ended up disappointed...her is what disappointed me in today's epi.

 
1. First of all, less of Uday today:( But he was good in the few scenes he was there...and too much of Akash, blah! The only good thing was that he let her go in the end.
 
2. OMG, the romance between Akash and Monya, YUCK! Ok, they showed them in love but that was too over the top...it wasn't cute but just plain DISGUSTING! I am not saying this because I don't like Akash, but because it kind of didn't make an sence in the whole situation...Monya has been through so much and she can just forget everything in a few hours and become lovey dovey? and Akash, what is he thinking? Sorry, but at that time I felt that he was taking advantage of her vunerable state! He was the only stable thing in her life and instead of being an emotional support and a good friend...he was busy kissing her forehead and stuff. That was too much of intimacy for a 5 day long relationship!
 
3. Monya declaring that she loves Akash! I was so hoping from the creatives that they wouldn't show a confession from her side...and especially not in front of the press! In my opinion, she doesn't even know what love is yet...if she can forget the love of the man who raised her for 16 years and start hating him in seconds and then forget him, then she can forget this guy also who she has known for only a few days. Instead of focusing on Monya's inner conflicts, devastation and confusion because of the truth she found out about herself...they are trying to focus on Akash's and Monya's love story...Bad job from the creatives side, story doesn't make sence and is not realistic at all...
 
4. And last but not least, the MAIN THING that annoyed me today is the PUBLIC TAMASHA with the press that happened today! Is this the grand plan of dadisa???? She who was trying to keep everything under wraps from the press, had a press conference that they would let Rajkumari Manyata meet the press in a grand way and all? And on top of that...she was angry with JaiNandini for showing up at the press conference because that would give the press headlines about sister enimity! Those headlines would be nothing compared to what she had planned today: Uday dragging her out of a guy's apartment and stating that she is his princess Manyata and his to be wife. Was the press blind and deaf that they couldnt see Monya struggling to get out of Uday's grip and screaming kutta, kamina to him? She should have not included the press and just got Monya out of the house quietly instead of making a tamasha. She already knew that Monya wouldn't come willingly...so how could this be a plan that would benefi their royal status and family? This way, Monya, Uday and the royal family were publicly humiliated... Or if Dadisa had found out where she really was, she should have quietly gone and talked to both Akash and Monya about the situation. If Moniya wouldn't understand then ar least Akash would...like he did today...and if she still didn't...then they could have got her by force but not in front of the press!
 
 
Phew! That was a long post but just had to get my frustration out! I am sooo disappointed with the creatives! What are they trying to do? If they can't make a story which can make people relate to it on emotional level...then this show is going downhill!


Gal in a way u were totally correct..!!
This show really pissed me off especially the epi today 

THE CV'SA ARE DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEADS LACK THE CHEMISTRY!!

THE ROMANTIC SCENE WAS PLAIN GROSS!!!

THE POINT BOTH MONYA AND AKASH ARE FORCED TO BELIEVE THAT THE LOVE EACH OTHER THROUGH CHIKKI AN SONU!!

SERIOUSLY TEY DONT LOVE EACH OTHER BUT THE IDEA OF LOVING EACH OTHER!!!!

Yeah.! His parents wanted her cause of thhe money the whole scene rajkumari rajkumari shit!!!
and he took aADVANTAGE OF HER!!!

OMG that was WAY too much..!!!!! Akash got unwanted publlicity!!!!


seriously thinking about him screws my brains!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasimplytoxic

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 14048

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

You are defo correctt dude that akash pissed me off but today I feel that he'z out of the picture and on other thought I was just going through UV scenes and he'z shown a big time Casanova... So if monia fall for that idiot for the time being it would be interesting to watch UV getting jealous... Or I should say he'z already annoyed of the fact that monia choose akash over him... His jealousy will make him more passionate toward manyata and we'll got to see more intense scenes...LOLLOL 

UV being a bad boy and the the chemistry the actors share is plain fab!!! He makes the show ROCK!!! Looking forward to ManVeer!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
maha episode

Author: -Rema-   Replies: 1   Views: 1491

-Rema- 1 1491 07 December 2011 at 10:56pm by *Shruti*
A Very Touching Episode.

2

Author: ibelieveinpink   Replies: 11   Views: 2688

ibelieveinpink 11 2688 02 December 2011 at 7:54am by pallavi25

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index