India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Prince Ko Finally Gussa Aaya (Page 3)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i lliked ur post ..the way u putted all the points...monu is challenge for him...what unnati was talking about & he was waiting for her only...that what more made him angry today to c the girl whom he waited & she is with some other person...despite telling the media...she didn't wanted anything but love what UV was looking for is love from her...he couldn't take that she loves someone else...i'm so looking forward to this challenge how he take it ...c him winning...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shena07adventure_gurl-Rema-Healer.

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Seriously dude you should give them some time to develop the story...Sleepy

filmyprincessshena07adventure_gurl_Poulomi_

DarkDiva Senior Member
DarkDiva
DarkDiva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

OMG! I saw glimpses of it 3 legit times!

1. When he enters and she Akash's arm--it took him awhile before the smirk appeared on his face.

2. She finally says she loves Akash and questions Udayveer as to why he behaving like this. He just puts on the sun glasses on her and guides her inside the car to Dadisa. Before this scene, she was cussing him out and he just smiled and listen. Only when she says, "Main Akash si pyaar kart hoon"--gussa! gussa!

3. She gets out of the love and runs to Akash. Princy is on the phone and left dumbfounded. Again gussa filled eyes. She technically rejects all the honor, pride, riches, wealth--for LOVE and that too for the poor man. He was fuming red. Even when he goes to take her back he calls her "Princess", but it wasn't the same charming way. I guess the rejection got to him. She technically also rejected him as she ran to Akash when 2 minutes he announced to the world SHE is his HONEWALI MAHARANI. All he tells her is that the papers got their headlines, now let's go!

I think the Challenge Unnati was talking about starts NOW! His ego is bruised and he was still a gentleman towards her, but never have I see him this angry. He likes his women sassy--obvious from the 1 encounter, but when girls reject HIM---uff! Things are heating up!Wink

i really love your post... agree with you...but can you tell me what 

"Gussa Aaya"

in english means? thanksHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess-Rema-_Poulomi_

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Lol... the name of one of my friends is Princy lolll
So I'm not gonna call him Princy hehe
But agree with you 100%... the guy couldn't believe that she would reject him (the package of wealth, riches, fame, style etc) for a poor common man... his ego has been badly hurt!... I'm sooo excited for the future... lets see what Uday does now?

filmyprincessshena07adventure_gurl-Rema-

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmishiE

1. When he enters and she Akash's arm--it took him awhile before the smirk appeared on his face.

2. She finally says she loves Akash and questions Udayveer as to why he behaving like this. He just puts on the sun glasses on her and guides her inside the car to Dadisa. Before this scene, she was cussing him out and he just smiled and listen. Only when she says, "Main Akash si pyaar kart hoon"--gussa! gussa!

3. She gets out of the love and runs to Akash. Princy is on the phone and left dumbfounded. Again gussa filled eyes. She technically rejects all the honor, pride, riches, wealth--for LOVE and that too for the poor man. He was fuming red. Even when he goes to take her back he calls her "Princess", but it wasn't the same charming way. I guess the rejection got to him. She technically also rejected him as she ran to Akash when 2 minutes he announced to the world SHE is his HONEWALI MAHARANI. All he tells her is that the papers got their headlines, now let's go!

I think the Challenge Unnati was talking about starts NOW! His ego is bruised and he was still a gentleman towards her, but never have I see him this angry. He likes his women sassy--obvious from the 1 encounter, but when girls reject HIM---uff! Things are heating up!Wink

"Gussa Aaya"

It's means to get angry. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivafilmyprincess

DarkDiva Senior Member
DarkDiva
DarkDiva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

Originally posted by AmishiE

"Gussa Aaya"

It's means to get angry. :)

thank you dearHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
his expressions are to die for reallyDay Dreaming
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

yep...ya some here r quitting the show...LOLbut me cant wait for the next epi...aaksh was cute today...but uday...mmm..things r heating upWinkgame is on...he lookes so pissed off...loved it...aaksh track was needed for manveer to bloomWink

for me the fun part's starting!!!  Evil Smile Pinch

Now that UV feels rejected for the first time he's going to be really mad!!! i guess we'll get some intense ManVeer scenes!!!  Embarrassed

weee...weee... cant wait any more!!  Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Go to top