India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Prince Ko Finally Gussa Aaya (Page 2)

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!! I m new to this forum and a die hard UV fan just like u...seriously the look on his face today was unforgettableWinkso jealous...luved it...did u guys notice akash's dialogues today...it was like "kuch paane k liye kuch khona parta hai...aur usne mujhe kho kar kya paya woh to dekho"...I was like did I hear it right??Is it any kind of indication that the monu-akash track is going to over??that wiil be dream cum trueClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessshena07Ziva01adventure_gurl

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
haaawww..!! i know i lub him..!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessZiva01

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

UV is so hot with the angry young Prince look he is killing ...today no smirk but the gussa look was mindblowing...his ego is bruised today. AK is doing full justice to his character.  Awaiting for tom epi to see the reaction of our angry Prince Wink

filmyprincessshena07adventure_gurl_Poulomi_

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

Hello everyone!! I m new to this forum and a die hard UV fan just like u...seriously the look on his face today was unforgettableWinkso jealous...luved it...did u guys notice akash's dialogues today...it was like "kuch paane k liye kuch khona parta hai...aur usne mujhe kho kar kya paya woh to dekho"...I was like did I hear it right??Is it any kind of indication that the monu-akash track is going to over??that wiil be dream cum trueClap
Hi welcome to the forum Hug
Hope so that Akash-Moniya track will end soon and all MANVEERians dream will come true fingers crossed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtifilmyprincessshena07

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
its very nice to see this vulnerable side to him also, which he hides well behind his schemes, and smirks :) Today we got to see a hint of the real Uday, who does care and can get hurt also. I like how you put it out their, ego got bruised, well obviously he just declared to the world she is to be - and she goes running to some other guy, he is bound to get angry.

i can't wait to see more of this uday, who is connected to manyata since childhood.

filmyprincessrasiya.shena07_Poulomi_

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
He's angry.  But is he angry because Manyata ran to Akash and he's feeling jealous, or is it because this adds another wrench to his plans to rule Jaigarh and Devgarh?
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

yep...ya some here r quitting the show...LOLbut me cant wait for the next epi...aaksh was cute today...but uday...mmm..things r heating upWinkgame is on...he lookes so pissed off...loved it...aaksh track was needed for manveer to bloomWink

That'z exactly what m yelling since 2 3 day in this forums... Akash is just their to make UV jealous and to burst his ego that a girl can choose someone over him Smile... THAT'Z IT MAN...Big smile

shrarrtifilmyprincessshena07adventure_gurl

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hubze

Originally posted by shann20

yep...ya some here r quitting the show...LOLbut me cant wait for the next epi...aaksh was cute today...but uday...mmm..things r heating upWinkgame is on...he lookes so pissed off...loved it...aaksh track was needed for manveer to bloomWink

That'z exactly what m yelling since 2 3 day in this forums... Akash is just their to make UV jealous and to burst his ego that a girl can choose someone over him Smile... THAT'Z IT MAN...Big smile
this is my last attempt yaar...i am fed up with yelling tooLOLmy previous post was trying to pacify some members here not to quit the showSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtifilmyprincessadventure_gurl

Go to top