Dekha Ek Khwaab

Prince Ko Finally Gussa Aaya

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG! I saw glimpses of it 3 legit times!

1. When he enters and she Akash's arm--it took him awhile before the smirk appeared on his face.

2. She finally says she loves Akash and questions Udayveer as to why he behaving like this. He just puts on the sun glasses on her and guides her inside the car to Dadisa. Before this scene, she was cussing him out and he just smiled and listen. Only when she says, "Main Akash si pyaar kart hoon"--gussa! gussa!

3. She gets out of the love and runs to Akash. Princy is on the phone and left dumbfounded. Again gussa filled eyes. She technically rejects all the honor, pride, riches, wealth--for LOVE and that too for the poor man. He was fuming red. Even when he goes to take her back he calls her "Princess", but it wasn't the same charming way. I guess the rejection got to him. She technically also rejected him as she ran to Akash when 2 minutes he announced to the world SHE is his HONEWALI MAHARANI. All he tells her is that the papers got their headlines, now let's go!

I think the Challenge Unnati was talking about starts NOW! His ego is bruised and he was still a gentleman towards her, but never have I see him this angry. He likes his women sassy--obvious from the 1 encounter, but when girls reject HIM---uff! Things are heating up!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG PRINCCYYY is too hawwtt n handshumm haayyyeee muaahh muaahhh..my herooo

kia lagra tha gussay maaiii uufff completee KILLLERRR

luuvv UV n uufff angry young prince luksss smokingg hawwttt
sumone post d pics na <3
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i like it how you put it. ego bruised and all 😍. for the first time things did NOT end with a smirk. gosh this is SERIOUS now. He kept looking at manyata as she looked at akash going away in serious. i seriously CANNOT forget tat look. it spoke columes. angst, envy, surprise, anger, intrigue...mixed emotions. ashish kapoor. u are awesome.
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep...ya some here r quitting the show...😆but me cant wait for the next epi...aaksh was cute today...but uday...mmm..things r heating up😉game is on...he lookes so pissed off...loved it...aaksh track was needed for manveer to bloom😉
ArhainAshish thumbnail
ASHISH KAPOOORR IS JUST FANTASTICCC
hes suchhaa brillianttt n mindblowinngg suber actooorrr
HATSS OFF TO HIM FOR PLAYIN UV'S ROLE SO WELL
Manahil192 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of awl though i hate to c UV angry buh must admit he lukd hawwwttt dude nd manyata is dumb i hope he tells her off :|
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haha I agree now the  game is on, kal ki headlines mil gayi, ab chalen princess? My gosh his expressions were to die for! Hope Unnati comes back soon, we need a a heart to heart between them, whie J Nandini and Manyata have their cat fight
ArhainAshish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

haha I agree now the  game is on, kal ki headlines mil gayi, ab chalen princess? My gosh his expressions were to die for! Hope Unnati comes back soon, we need a a heart to heart between them, whie J Nandini and Manyata have their cat fight

kia paataa tha UV prince milegaaa werna mai hee manyataa ban jaatteeyy n raj mahal mai chali jatey ahaha😉😳

OUR HERO IS ONLY PRINCE UV
manyataa frgt dat looser ASAP
PRINCE UV IS UR HONAY WALAY MARAAJJJ🤗
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone!! I m new to this forum and a die hard UV fan just like u...seriously the look on his face today was unforgettable😉so jealous...luved it...did u guys notice akash's dialogues today...it was like "kuch paane k liye kuch khona parta hai...aur usne mujhe kho kar kya paya woh to dekho"...I was like did I hear it right??Is it any kind of indication that the monu-akash track is going to over??that wiil be dream cum true👏
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haaawww..!! i know i lub him..!!!!