WAH WAH..So jalebibai threw Hotwa out of her dil

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pathetic..Khushi...why u dont have any feelings for Arnav.
She has accepted also that ARnav-La 's sagai there and does not make any difference to her😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but just watch once again that part yaar you will realize that Khushi has some feelings for Arnav but she hide...
case when she pray for La-ASR her face ws upset..without any smile
Originally posted by: anu17

but just watch once again that part yaar you will realize that Khushi has some feelings for Arnav but she hide...
case when she pray for La-ASR her face ws upset..without any smile

Yes she ponders over that thought for a wee bit of a second. Like do I really wish that should get married???
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

She has accepted also that ARnav-La 's sagai there and does not make any difference to her😕

Hi Shastradhari! Hope you don't mind... but I will have to disagree with you on this. I think it is a very good trait in Khushi that she does not dwell on on the painful events in her life, but tries to move on focusing on the positives in life. 

Remember how she fell apart after the Diwali fiasco? She was taunted again (at her house on the same night) and again (when word of her engagement was out) for being a gold digger. She has steeled herself now and has decided to move on - I don't blame her for it, I respect her for it. 

I hope we get a track where Arnav understands all the wrongs he did by her over and over again and lets Khushi know his regret before Khushi accepts him

That she is naive and makes foolish decisions as a result is a different issue 
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

I disagree wid u..evn wen asr abruptly announced his engagement on diwali night,khushi confronted him asking wht was all dat abt..wen asr learnt abt khushi's engagement he said 2 her,"jisse tumne aamir samajhkar fasaya,woh asal mein aamir nahi hain.."or sumthng similar...watch 2day's episode..evn wen kkg was praying abt asr-la she luked sad..why???obviously bcoz she still hv feelings 4 her laad governor..& 2dy was her sis' engagement...dats d main thing 4 her at present,r8??
DiamondLife thumbnail
Thanks friends..i know...but after Arnav has given ehr lots of wounds...
But she does look for him for comfort...

So people were right that arnav will realize his feelings first and love also
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The stage is set where Arnav has to woo her BIG time. Nothing less will do. I am all excited...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DiamondLife thumbnail
I am very frustrated that its been ages we have not got any Rabba Ve...