Wow just a few hours separation heralded so much!!

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What's not to love about today's episode!!

We start with Koki explaining to Rashi that the kitchen will be looked after by Modi Moms and Meethi, so Rashi can do the other assorted housework. Rashi looks upset at this and asks if she can help in the kitchen if needed but Koki insists that she take care of other duties. Don't worry Rashi the house is massive so there'll be plenty for you to do. Rashi leaves the kitchen slighly downcast Hetal looks at her. Koki notices and says to Hetal that you seem to be melting towards Rashi. Hetal denies it and says no but the past few days have affected Rashi and she does seem to be trying, and I can sense a change in her and Godwilling this be should be true.

Back at Urmi house, they get home and Urmila starts her buttering up saying finally after so many days the house looks full and like a home. Kinjal is not impressed although Dhaval looks happy. Dhaval asks Urmi if she's happy then says he's going to the shop as it's been closed for so long. Dhaval is even more happy when Urmi tells him all the customers have been asking for him. (I wonder how may of the customers Urshi served Dhaval will have lost!)
Urmila tells Kinjal she has a surprise for her, Kinjal just asks what and Urmi says she'll show her, Kinjal just stands there so Urmi pulls her along to Kinjal's room where she shows her the surprise which is... an AC!! Who knew an AC in Urmi house was all that was needed to make Kinjal happy?!
Kinjal asks Urmi if she bought it, Urmi says no and then proceeds to tell her how she's got Kinjal a modelling job for fairness creams for 1 lakh rupees. Kinjal is ecstatic!!! Urmi gives her the cheque for 83 000 rupees, Kinjal is impressed but asks where the other 17 000 is, to which Urmi replies she got it in cash and that's where the AC came from. Urmila then states that see even thought you weren't her I did the job of your secretary (but pronounced it wrong) Kinjal corrects her pronunciation.
Now I don't want to be pedantic but surely Kinjal's modelling jobs came directly to her. The phoned her on her mobile not the landline so if there was such a modeling job then surely Kinjal would have been the one contacted.
Also Rashi has pnly been gone less than a full day as yet, how has Urmila managed to finalise a modelling contract and have AC installed when a couple of hours earlier she was complaining to Jhitu??? And she's managed to have all the food cooked before going!!! She's turned into some kind of superwoman!!

Right so it's half one and Rashi is dusting when the phone rings. Modi moms in the kitchen Koki comes out to answer but Rashi gets there first. It's Ahem!! He seems a bit annoyed that it's Rashi. He's called to see how Gopi is but our Ahem has to make an excuse and says that it was actually the doctor who said that Gopi should be kept under observation. Rashi says she checked on her ten minutes ago, she's fine and sleeping and if she needs anything I will tell you. Koki is watching the whole exchange.
Ahem is at his office and asks for the minutes from Mr Solanki, he notices the time, it's 3.20 so it's been 2 hours since he rang, he rings home again. Amazingly Koki is still in the kitchen and Rashi is hanging about near the phone. Ahem very politely speaks to Rashi nad tells her he phoned her to tell her that it is time for Gopi's medicine and to please give it to her on time. He puts the phone down. Koki asks Rashi who it was, finding out it was Ahem she says again? What was he saying, Rashi tells Koki. Koki says she will give Gopi the medicine and for hre to carry on with her work.

Koki gets to Gopi and asks how she is. Gopi as usual answers that she's fine. Koki gives her the medicine after helping her sit up (at least Koki remembers that Gopi needs help!!) Gopi tells Koki that she isn't doing any work and is just worrying everyone and she doesn't like it. A lobely response from Koki here. She says very gently that how could you think you are worrying us and you are jsut used to working all the time but for now you need to rest and get better. Now rest I'll be back.  I do love Koki!! She's so great!!
Time for a montage - Gopi is bored and flicking through a book, while Ahem is thinking about her and looking at his watch. How can anyone say that the boy ain't in love?!?!?! Title track in background and lots of clock watching today!!!
Half past four now and Rashi comes to Gopi!! Rashi asks Gopi why she looks so sad, Gopi repeats that she's bored and can't do anywork either. Rashi very similarly to Koki replies that's because Gopi is used to working and that she has finished her work and come to see her. Rashi has a way to get rid of her boredom and like a magician's assistant rolls in a TV!!
So the tv is on and Rashi tells Gopi to watch starplus and she won't feel bored. While the tv is on (don't have a clue what they were watching!!) Koki walks in not looking best pleased with the tv or Rashi sat on Gopi's bed. Rashi and Gopi look worried!!
Rashi starts to explain her reasons and looks terrified although she peters off because of her fear. Koki asks Gopi if she was watching tv, even Gopi is scared of answering but does say yes. Koki just says if you need anything then call me and walks out. Rashi is convinced that Koki is angry. Gopi convinces her that she's not which Rashi believes because Gopi knows Koki better than Rashi.

Back in Urmila's house Kinjal is sat in her room with the AC on happily flicking through a magazine when Urmila enters making ugly faces and thinking that the electricity bill is going to be so high this month. Kinjal sees her and smilingly asks her to come in. Urmi does a bit of acting to show that she's impressed with how cold the room is, Kinjal happily tells her that keeping the room cold is an AC's job.
Urmila tells Kinjal that the complany called and that they will start shooting soon. She's about to go when she turns and tells Kinjal that there's no need to have the AC on all the time, as soon as the room is cold she can turn it off, and does so beffore leaving. Kinjal gets annoyed.
I have to side with Urmila here, especially thinking of their budget she's right it doesn't need to be on all the time.

Koki brings food for Gopi who is asleep so she just leaves it there.

The doorbell rings, Rashi tells Hetal she'll answer it. It's Ahem, Rashi is shocked to see him, as is everyone else. Koki says it's only 5.30 how is he home so early ( Is 5.30 early? When does he usually come home?)
He explains that there was only one meeting with a client and that's over so he came back. Koki looks suspicious. But Hetal is happy and asks whether she should bring tea to which he says he'll get changed and come down in a while. The boy is eager to see his wife!!!!
He walks in to see her asleep, some different music today. He walks up to her and just looks at her. He then goes to get changed out of the gorgeous suit into a yellow kurta in which he also looks gorgeous!! He walks back to Gopi who is a bit restless. Ahem notices her bangles stuck to the duvet so he leans over and untangles her, lifts her arm into a more comfortable position!!! All the while his lalalala is playing!! He looks at her and smiles!!

Rashi is in the mandir tidying, she'smade a list too. Hetal comes and Rashi asks if she needs anything but Hetal says she'll get it herself. As she's leaving Rashi tells her that stocks are low on things they need for puja and proceeds to tell her what they need. She says she's made a list, Hetal is shocked and quietly takes the list and walks away. Rashi again is left upset.

Precap
Who oh why is Rashi feeding Gopi something she's not allowed!!!! Even when the girl is trying to be nice she manages to put her foot in it!!!!

Now Rashi is doing well, and considering it's only been one day she can't expect the Modi attitudes to change back so quick!!! SO she should just carry on doing what she's doing and I'm sure Hetal will soon go back to talking to her!!

Also seeing the kedgeree in GoHem's room maybe we might just get our Ahem feeding Gopi scene!!
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update Nazma jus loved gohem scenes his smile jus kills n i feel sry for rashi has she goes n does sumthing wrng she ends  up getting yelld at n in big trouble iske naseeb kush nahi lika hai poor thing bt lovely post...

Kavya.S thumbnail
wonderful update nazma loved it...
kinda feeling bad for rashi...
but ahem aww just loved him and his smile๐Ÿ˜
a very good episode today...
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update!!!
loved gohem scene today!!can't get enough of them!!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great analysis nazma...we got wonderful gohem scenes...i loved the fact that both gopi and ahem were thinking about each other with the slow background music...ahem looked yummy in his yellow kurta...loved the scene between koki and gopi...koki though...what was that look when ahem came early and went up...all in all a feel good epi

NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

Nice update Nazma jus loved gohem scenes his smile jus kills n i feel sry for rashi has she goes n does sumthing wrng she ends  up getting yelld at n in big trouble iske naseeb kush nahi lika hai poor thing bt lovely post...

Thanks Arnisha!!

Gohem were gorgeous today!!
Yeah I did feel  a little sorry for Rashi but then I remind myself that she's only been back for one day and it would be completely ridiculous for the CVs to show Rashi just settling in like nothing happened!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

wonderful update nazma loved it...
kinda feeling bad for rashi...
but ahem aww just loved him and his smile๐Ÿ˜
a very good episode today...

Thanks!!

Rashi needs to work hard yet, it's only been a day yet!!
Ahem was gorgeous today though!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

Fabulous update!!!

loved gohem scene today!!can't get enough of them!!!

I know !!

I hope we end the week on a high, we've still got the puja to go yet and I'm still hoping that when Ahem realises that Gopi hasn't eaten the kedgeree yet he feeds her himself!!
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Nazma dear !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Analysis Nazma...You simply are great and every minute detail has been noticed by you..Awesome...