Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What is a movie without its main stars?

KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What.The.Hell.Is.Going.On?!?!?!

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is circled around its main leads- Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.

I admire the CV's for adding more spice to the side stories such as Payash, Snakewa and Anjali, but really...when was the last time we DIDNT have a FILLER ARHI moment?!?

Thats what ARHI moments have become..A FRIGIN FILLER MOMENT!!

I know that comparing shows is not allowed but there is another show..not going to name names, that started months AFTER IPKKND, and their leads have already come to terms with their OWN feelings, obviously not to each other but to themselves.

We are almost HALF A YEAR into this show and our main leads dont even know what the hell they feel for each other!? Seriously!!

Dude ASR, you stare at a girl that WORKS for you more than your own damn fiancee/girlfriend or whatever.

KKG- You can feel the winds blowing when ASR is around or looking at you, but you dont even recognize your OWN FIANCEE's voice who you were ABOUT to spend the rest of your life with!?!?!

And Anjali, pleaseee STOP WITH THE WATERWORKS!! Holy hell is this character annoying!!

Oh my mangalsutra broke, WAAHHH!
Oh my snakewa hasnt called me in the last 5 mins, WAHHH!!
Oh my Chote is worried at a girl that just works with her but NOT the girl he brought to our house without anyones permission...HE MUST BE IN LOVE WITH LA ONLY!!

End of Mini Rant!
Edited by A.S.R. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
Bump people, need responses to my rant!
Every other post is about the same honey.. just imagine our frustration. I still wonder why are CVs not getting it. We want the lead to spend a decen 10 mins together aleast now..Its been almost more than 2 weeks now.. And hell no.. these CVs are churning one crap after another. I am really sorry for all those who feel that we have to respect CVs and we have to have trust in them Right now they are way off the correct path. So I honestly feel as loyal viewers its our duty to remind them" HELLO we are here we are watching..."
..Apz.. thumbnail
agreed!!!!! i just felt so annoyed at the FILLER ARHI SCENE TODAY🥺...n khushi who normally recognises arnavs voice DID NOT RECOGNISE IT TODAY!!!! n OMG ANJALIS POURING DOWN TEARS FOR KHUSHI AS IF THE WORLD HAS GONE UPSIDE DOWN🤓...grow up anjali there are worser problems n wen its a good thing khushi broke her engagement before anything bad happened..y is she acting like this😕????is it to show that wen her own marriage brk news comes anjali is going to b shattered...oh am damn frustrated... Edited by aparnam - 12 years ago
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
these days forum has becom a place to pour out our frustrations.. nt liking it.. still watching in a hope..dunno wenit will end..
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As I said in another post, the lack of Khushi & ASR scenes are due to Khushi doing the guest appearance in another show and ASR had to go to Delhi for a wedding.. 
KkkkkingKhan thumbnail
This frustration is getting out of hand!

As someone else noted in another thread, IPKKND is #5 and SNS is STILL AT FIRST. And has been for quite some time!!

Enough of these special appearances in another show and lets get back to what made THIS show as huge as it has become!!

The cult following this show has built does NOT want saas bahu conflict, constant crying and melodrama, its the chemistry between its two leads and sensible tracks with logical and rational storylines!

DONT FIX SOMETHING THAT ISNT BROKEN!

And can we get a Rabba Ve scene, its been what a damn month and half!!
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh yes i completely forgot the shows leads were arnav and khushi!!
thanks to the cvs and their filler moments!!
*pissed*

damn!!anjali has got to stop this!!
inke ghar me flood hi aa jana hai!!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hehe,i enjoyed ur frustrated post.LOL
I have realised & accepted the fact that this drama is Real slow,like reaally slow so i kinda dont get frustrated anymore
u r in denial,lol!!:P
get over it
The sooner the better😛 
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow yaar superb post ha...