EHMMBH -WRITTEN UPDATE 15.12.11 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Sathi di, here I m once agn 😉 Now that was an awesome update n ur purples, OMG can't stop rofling    🤣 Dadaji seems to be the real villian for the show, always disturbing Virika n scolding Virat! Hopefully, the Maanvi's health track z soon revealed, can't take d dragging n hayeee desperately waiting for virman! Luv ya tons n tins , hugs hugs hugs

Thankss , Meri Marathon rani  😃...

Haan,Bilkul, he got the voice of Amrish Puri too 😡😆😆 ...I think  maanvi's sickness might get revealed prolly at the next ME.. Mannan knows it, soon it will start spreading to all ..

Loy ya cartons and tons ... A bone crushing Hugs !!
Originally posted by hs7071

Thank you very much? awesome jeevika and viren scene bt their should be a virman seen at least on the phone?

Thank You, hs7071😊
Originally posted by abi71

Thanks for the update

My Pleasure, Abi😃
Originally posted by junebuggy

Thanks for the update!!!!! Today's episode was just amazing!!!! 😍 LOVED LOVED LOVED the Jeevika/Viren scenes...Their chemistry together is just awesome!

U r welcome, June 😃
Originally posted by jnawaz

i love the expression on Jeevika's face when they began passing around the menu...cuz i pretty much had the same experssion!! these Vadera's cannot be for real...especially Dadaji and Bua...im sure...yeh dono kissi dusri planet se aaya hai!

thanks for the update dear!
JAZ

same here ..!!  Surprise would be understatement ...😆😆😆

U are welcome, Jaz 😃
Originally posted by riddhimarmaan

Thanks for the written update!!
OMG ur purple comments made me laugh out loud in my history class. They are so funny. Anyway thanks for the update. It helps me survive in school 😉

My Pleasure,riddhi..

OG..Hope ur prof take umbrage 😃
Originally posted by Deepali88

Thanks sathya for beautiful Update

u r welcome,Deeps 😃
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Lovely update Tanths... this my first ever episode ... looks like an interesting serial..👏

Than Q , Sam ...

I am waiting for the story to take off ..as of now..I am not a regular viewer 😊
Originally posted by blrgal

Your updates with all its comments are more fun than watching itself!! You bet - the menu scene was just a little too much!!! Gosh!! which planet are these from?

I am happy that u liked the update with the purples ..😃 ...

Originally posted by jazzy510

Thanks for the update

U r welcome, Jazzy 😃