Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

EHMMBH -WRITTEN UPDATE 15.12.11

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was really quick!

Amazing update =D thanks!
shaijume thumbnail
EHMMBH gives us all flavours... a matured love of jeevika-viren😳😳😳 , naughty relation of virman😉😉😉, sisterhood😛😛😛, brotherhood⭐️⭐️⭐️, family 👏👏👏and so on...i really love this drama...❤️...
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for a fabulous update 😃
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sathi di, here I m once agn 😉 Now that was an awesome update n ur purples, OMG can't stop rofling    🤣 Dadaji seems to be the real villian for the show, always disturbing Virika n scolding Virat! Hopefully, the Maanvi's health track z soon revealed, can't take d dragging n hayeee desperately waiting for virman! Luv ya tons n tins , hugs hugs hugs
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much? awesome jeevika and viren scene bt their should be a virman seen at least on the phone?
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!! Today's episode was just amazing!!!! 😍 LOVED LOVED LOVED the Jeevika/Viren scenes...Their chemistry together is just awesome!
jnawaz thumbnail
i love the expression on Jeevika's face when they began passing around the menu...cuz i pretty much had the same experssion!! these Vadera's cannot be for real...especially Dadaji and Bua...im sure...yeh dono kissi dusri planet se aaya hai!

thanks for the update dear!
JAZ
AwesomeHoonMain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!!
OMG ur purple comments made me laugh out loud in my history class. They are so funny. Anyway thanks for the update. It helps me survive in school 😉
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks sathya for beautiful Update