Is this The Start of... (Page 7)

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

shaina... yesterday's split of a second scene where ahem glares rashi to take urmi out...which rashi understood so well...  is an indication for me for the start of Rahem... i just wish it takes milan path,,,.. can't wait to see that happening...

Gohem is what we users expect... but Rahem will be the new twist in the serial

yeah i felt the same too...it seemed excatly the milan rahem talking...

that one scene..made me laugh so much...i wish the cvs to potray..the same..as i am really ga ga over rahem of milan...

really excited to see it happen...

and yeah all will expect gohem and raji but rahem..not even in their dreams

u know what shaina... i started off with saathiya being a Gohem admirer... ur  milan made me a Raji and Rahem fan... so that maked a complete saathiya lover
these days i can not stop looking at the Raji picture in your profile... i truly hope she changes for good the milan way

and if they bring in that track.. SNS is gonna skyrocket in TRPsClapClap

he he many are complaining that to me...what to do...when it comes to rashi..i am a  mad girl.

ha ha i love my profile pic too...she loves so cute...and i really hope she wil change for some time..as her being back is normal as the serial should proceed..

and lets hope the track to be a hit.

thanks munni

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vibz88

I guess so. When i was seeing the two phone scenes i knew u would be the happiest!

he he well guessed...

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem_forever

Shaina dear.. don't think you will get see your rohem soon...Angry.. raashi rat is back to kalakari's. She just made our hopes high for one week. :). (oh..no was that a kalakari on us?!!! Cry).

Sooon i think there will be some raashi ahem fights since ahem is in a protective mood towards gopi... LOL... i would love to see that. Earlier he has never blasted raashi or anyone for gopi. ...oh no no once in hospital he blasted raashi for bamboo sticks .. so hoping to get more of raashi blasting from ahem

ha ha i dint expect rahem so  soon, as i said..let the kalakaries to be exposed.

i always want rahem when rashi is truely repenting...

and ahem desperate to get gopi in his life...

both should realize their patner values...and then proceed..with friendship

the track is a long way to go...

and even after friendship rashi cant stay positive forever, the serial wont run dear.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gohem_forever

lets wait and watch... raashi is yet to prrove herself

agreed. but people can hope right

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dharamluvsns

i think its intersting to see rahem's friendship.

agreedBig smile

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pearlali

Originally posted by d-luna88

I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totallyLOL
U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing GopiBig smile

I am talking about romance and making Gopi feel comforntable with it. ahem is just not the romantic type and will need help in this department and I think Rashi can give him that. Rashi is only scared of him, if she has done something wrong and knows that he knows it as well. She is very confident and can hold her own against ahem
If romace is the part Ahem needs help Ahem would have never been in love with Anita i u remember te scenes with Anita ad Ahem loosing it feelng the urge no he knows romance as Anta is the proof he shouing anita i love you holding her so no
It is jus that the shel he made around hm against Gopi is to be watched how that breaks whereas Ahem and Rashi Ahem has anothr shell around him called elder brother and its virtues of being elder and respected for that like he didnt gve Rashi te saree directly but gave Jigar to give it to Rashi there the shell of being the elder brother being respected

I don't know about the anita part, because I didn't watch the first epis. But @ the bold part. He gave the sari to Jigar and not rashi because Rashi wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. He was holding it out to her first but then Jigar took it because she was not reacting

No watch again Ahem says Jigar and points his head towards Rashi and Jigar takes it with a smile then when he gives it to Rashi then everyone comes to know her presence of mind is not there

u people are confusing me now...

rahem look good as friends in my view and nothing more ...

both are of same material hard core...

so both can understand each other

Confused and you are confusing me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totallyLOL
U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing GopiBig smile

I am talking about romance and making Gopi feel comforntable with it. ahem is just not the romantic type and will need help in this department and I think Rashi can give him that. Rashi is only scared of him, if she has done something wrong and knows that he knows it as well. She is very confident and can hold her own against ahem
If romace is the part Ahem needs help Ahem would have never been in love with Anita i u remember te scenes with Anita ad Ahem loosing it feelng the urge no he knows romance as Anta is the proof he shouing anita i love you holding her so no
It is jus that the shel he made around hm against Gopi is to be watched how that breaks whereas Ahem and Rashi Ahem has anothr shell around him called elder brother and its virtues of being elder and respected for that like he didnt gve Rashi te saree directly but gave Jigar to give it to Rashi there the shell of being the elder brother being respected

I don't know about the anita part, because I didn't watch the first epis. But @ the bold part. He gave the sari to Jigar and not rashi because Rashi wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. He was holding it out to her first but then Jigar took it because she was not reacting

No watch again Ahem says Jigar and points his head towards Rashi and Jigar takes it with a smile then when he gives it to Rashi then everyone comes to know her presence of mind is not there

u people are confusing me now...

rahem look good as friends in my view and nothing more ...

both are of same material hard core...

so both can understand each other

Confused and you are confusing me

eat bingo..no confusion...great combinationLOL

anyways...i mean that if rahem friendship happens

it should not mean that ahem have to leave his angry attitude or responsibilites

he just need a little help from someone...who understand his wife and his troubles.

so rashi is best in this terms as she always makes gopi dance to her tunes

and also knows how it felt being neglected by partner

and the only person who talks without thinking infronnt of ahem

so they look cute as friends...like jigar and gopi

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
rashi may not get jigar so she may fall 4 ahem ,who knows that rashi,she may change at any time...
but ahem never as he is slowly falling in love with gopie...

Go to top