Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think its intersting to see rahem's friendship.
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I am talking about romance and making Gopi feel comforntable with it. ahem is just not the romantic type and will need help in this department and I think Rashi can give him that. Rashi is only scared of him, if she has done something wrong and knows that he knows it as well. She is very confident and can hold her own against ahem

agreed totally, ahem needs help in the romance department and also to say his opinion out, he could tell koki that he wil handle the bussiness from home, he could ask a chance to give it a try, she should strat taking decisions regarding his wife, and let deal with the issues for sometime.

Obeying mom is good, but it should not be so blind

and so does gopi,  she too can assure ahem saying she would be fine nd to concentrate on his work...keeping silent is not the only solution

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlali

If romace is the part Ahem needs help Ahem would have never been in love with Anita i u remember te scenes with Anita ad Ahem loosing it feelng the urge no he knows romance as Anta is the proof he shouing anita i love you holding her so no

It is jus that the shel he made around hm against Gopi is to be watched how that breaks whereas Ahem and Rashi Ahem has anothr shell around him called elder brother and its virtues of being elder and respected for that like he didnt gve Rashi te saree directly but gave Jigar to give it to Rashi there the shell of being the elder brother being respected

we are not saying that ahem should break his responsibilites, we are saying that he should brek the ice sourrounding his wife. Today he felt so comfortable watching her sleep, when he wont even glance at her when she is awake

this means he is stopping himself..dont know why but feels uncomfortable to express himself out..and this may lead to misunderstandings between them.

so Rashi can help him as she is addicted to keep her nose in other matters , so the mistake she did by making them sepreate can be rectified by making them come closure.

Like jigar became a best friend to gopi in thehouse, rashi can be the the hope to ahem.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I don't know about the anita part, because I didn't watch the first epis. But @ the bold part. He gave the sari to Jigar and not rashi because Rashi wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. He was holding it out to her first but then Jigar took it because she was not reacting

oh i dint knew this..as he always gives things or scolds jigar for rashi mistake..will he tolerate if someone scolds him for gopis mistake...i want to see that.😉

shaina.sharma thumbnail

No watch again Ahem says Jigar and points his head towards Rashi and Jigar takes it with a smile then when he gives it to Rashi then everyone comes to know her presence of mind is not there

u people are confusing me now...

rahem look good as friends in my view and nothing more ...

both are of same material hard core...

so both can understand each other

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

From what I have seen I don't think ahem likes rashie.

we are not saying right now...but we are hoping they would be friends 

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu_shah

yes yes the much awaited track!!...😳 waiting for things to fall in place...

waiting too

shaina.sharma thumbnail

First of uggg Rashi for Ahem no Koki is right from the beginning Gopi for Ahem remembr she went for Rashi for ahem but ended with Gopi for Ahem then Rashi wasnt better for Jigar than thats Ahem one sign of attitude than we all know Ahem is not at all Jigar facing her mood swings Ahem has more mood swings than Rashi can ever imagine and one mood swing and Rashi is out of the window that is why they say prob joria asmaan par banti hein (pairs are made in heaven) Rashi has mood swings Jigar is simple Ahem has mood swings Gopi is simple thats how the life's car moves when both have mood swings life is just hell nothing but hell so usually in practcal life also u will find the same manner one opposite the other so the track moves smoothly of life both the same (both positive or both negative dont have current negative and positive boom you are shocked)😊

well said...

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

u know what shaina... i started off with saathiya being a Gohem admirer... ur  milan made me a Raji and Rahem fan... so that maked a complete saathiya lover
these days i can not stop looking at the Raji picture in your profile... i truly hope she changes for good the milan way

and if they bring in that track.. SNS is gonna skyrocket in TRPs👏👏

he he many are complaining that to me...what to do...when it comes to rashi..i am a  mad girl.

ha ha i love my profile pic too...she loves so cute...and i really hope she wil change for some time..as her being back is normal as the serial should proceed..

and lets hope the track to be a hit.

thanks munni

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

I guess so. When i was seeing the two phone scenes i knew u would be the happiest!

he he well guessed...