India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is this The Start of... (Page 2)

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Shaina I don't mind the rahem friendship only as per milan track but just wait awhile I don't trust rashie yet cos the last thing I want is for Rashie to use this friendship to cause problems between gohem .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Shaina, i want goham to unite so for goham anything is alright by me..even Rahem friendship.. LOL

Rashi and aham are similar people though both got diamonds but throw them thinking that hey are just pebbles..And now they need to dive and find the real diamonds, so unity is necessary..Let's see what the cvs have in store for us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma-JollyJabeen-

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Wink Shaina it will be fun if they start Rahem...but then this is just the begining & it will be sometime for the actual friendship to begin...thats when both the partners (Gopi & Jigar) will not do not want to stay in the relationship...

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnisha

Originally posted by BlackSonic

I think they better start that track. Rashi helping Ahem to get close to Gopi and Ahem helping Rashi to 'patao' (impress) Jigar.

That would be really fun to watch.

i so agree they shuld strt this track her helping him n him helpin her to improve her life n gt her close to jigar n impress him tht she has changed she nt tht rashi tht rashi who found out the whole truth abt her she is a changed women they shuld strt this track n it it wuld reali be fun to wtch... 

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif  

sorry to tell you that yeah Gopi is the personality that always needed help at such things Ahem is the image that doesnot need hlp he knows his ways around like the saree gift and the smile "oh ok take my cloclothes out too i am going too"Big smile
And plz kingdly lessen ur pictures at the bottom my computer feels like it needs blood like Gopi see the typing errors

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
If Rahem are becoming friends,i will go over the moon,thats gonna be fantastic,thanks so much for making FF-Milan Shaina!Big smile

munnihyderabadshaina.sharma

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
I think Rahem is definitely on its was giving the looks Koki is giving to Ahem in regards his lack of attention to work but more concern to Gopi and similarly Koki was taken back by Rashi's genuine attempt to entertain Rashi ... So I am definitely sure ther paths will come together with Rashi's frustration about her indifference and Ahem's frustration/problem with his non-stop workaholic mum ... 

munnihyderabadshaina.sharma-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totallyLOL

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totallyLOL
U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing GopiBig smile

Go to top