Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Is this The Start of... - Page 2

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😉 Shaina it will be fun if they start Rahem...but then this is just the begining & it will be sometime for the actual friendship to begin...thats when both the partners (Gopi & Jigar) will not do not want to stay in the relationship...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnisha

i so agree they shuld strt this track her helping him n him helpin her to improve her life n gt her close to jigar n impress him tht she has changed she nt tht rashi tht rashi who found out the whole truth abt her she is a changed women they shuld strt this track n it it wuld reali be fun to wtch... 

sorry to tell you that yeah Gopi is the personality that always needed help at such things Ahem is the image that doesnot need hlp he knows his ways around like the saree gift and the smile "oh ok take my cloclothes out too i am going too"😃
And plz kingdly lessen ur pictures at the bottom my computer feels like it needs blood like Gopi see the typing errors
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
If Rahem are becoming friends,i will go over the moon,thats gonna be fantastic,thanks so much for making FF-Milan Shaina!😃
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Rahem is definitely on its was giving the looks Koki is giving to Ahem in regards his lack of attention to work but more concern to Gopi and similarly Koki was taken back by Rashi's genuine attempt to entertain Rashi ... So I am definitely sure ther paths will come together with Rashi's frustration about her indifference and Ahem's frustration/problem with his non-stop workaholic mum ... 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totally😆
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totally😆

U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing Gopi😃
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pearlali

U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing Gopi😃

I am talking about romance and making Gopi feel comforntable with it. ahem is just not the romantic type and will need help in this department and I think Rashi can give him that. Rashi is only scared of him, if she has done something wrong and knows that he knows it as well. She is very confident and can hold her own against ahem
pearlali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

I am talking about romance and making Gopi feel comforntable with it. ahem is just not the romantic type and will need help in this department and I think Rashi can give him that. Rashi is only scared of him, if she has done something wrong and knows that he knows it as well. She is very confident and can hold her own against ahem

If romace is the part Ahem needs help Ahem would have never been in love with Anita i u remember te scenes with Anita ad Ahem loosing it feelng the urge no he knows romance as Anta is the proof he shouing anita i love you holding her so no
It is jus that the shel he made around hm against Gopi is to be watched how that breaks whereas Ahem and Rashi Ahem has anothr shell around him called elder brother and its virtues of being elder and respected for that like he didnt gve Rashi te saree directly but gave Jigar to give it to Rashi there the shell of being the elder brother being respected
Ichangedit thumbnail

If romace is the part Ahem needs help Ahem would have never been in love with Anita i u remember te scenes with Anita ad Ahem loosing it feelng the urge no he knows romance as Anta is the proof he shouing anita i love you holding her so no
It is jus that the shel he made around hm against Gopi is to be watched how that breaks whereas Ahem and Rashi Ahem has anothr shell around him called elder brother and its virtues of being elder and respected for that like he didnt gve Rashi te saree directly but gave Jigar to give it to Rashi there the shell of being the elder brother being respected

I don't know about the anita part, because I didn't watch the first epis. But @ the bold part. He gave the sari to Jigar and not rashi because Rashi wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings. He was holding it out to her first but then Jigar took it because she was not reacting
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh Ahem is just interested what Gopi is doing so its a start of a Gohem relationship rather than Rahem. the Ahem who could only think of meeting mintues is just now looking at the gohem minutes😆

yeah its a intrest in gopi of what she is dong now..later it wil be a intrest of gopi..to how to woo her..so inanywaways...he is going to need rashi help...

according to article if koki sepereats gohem...so the only source he wil have is rashi of course..