Posted: 12 years ago

Rahem(rashi and ahem)

what u thought..gohem...from me...😲

The way ahem in directly depended on rashi,,when being helpless in office

and the ways..the paths are intersecting each other...

the way rashi is not avoiding his eyes like always and be tensed around him

but is confident and sensing his motions and moods of him...and communicating with him

so is this the start of the famous rahem friendship which everyone is dreaming of...

i think some know what i meant😉

I think they better start that track. Rashi helping Ahem to get close to Gopi and Ahem helping Rashi to 'patao' (impress) Jigar.

That would be really fun to watch.
Originally posted by BlackSonic

I think they better start that track. Rashi helping Ahem to get close to Gopi and Ahem helping Rashi to 'patao' (impress) Jigar.

totaallly agree with u

but it takes a lot of lot of time to come for that track...

so wait patiently

and see just 1 like and comment...what did i told u..people wil kill me for this post

Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Rahem(rashi and ahem)

what u thought..gohem...from me...😲

The way ahem in directly depended on rashi,,when being helpless in office

and the ways..the paths are intersecting each other...

the way rashi is not avoiding his eyes like always and be tensed around him

but is confident and sensing his motions and moods of him...and communicating with him

so is this the start of the famous rahem friendship which everyone is dreaming of...

i think some know what i meant😉

Oh Ahem is just interested what Gopi is doing so its a start of a Gohem relationship rather than Rahem. the Ahem who could only think of meeting mintues is just now looking at the gohem minutes😆
Originally posted by BlackSonic

i so agree they shuld strt this track her helping him n him helpin her to improve her life n gt her close to jigar n impress him tht she has changed she nt tht rashi tht rashi who found out the whole truth abt her she is a changed women they shuld strt this track n it it wuld reali be fun to wtch... 

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
so shaina cant stop thinking about rahem?
hope they start it soon...coz i loved rahem in ur ff
and it will be nice to see their friendship helping each other, arguing and fighting with each other onscreen just like ur ff
I pray your wish to be fulfilled shaina.😊
shaina... yesterday's split of a second scene where ahem glares rashi to take urmi out...which rashi understood so well...  is an indication for me for the start of Rahem... i just wish it takes milan path,,,.. can't wait to see that happening...

Gohem is what we users expect... but Rahem will be the new twist in the serial
Shaina I don't mind the rahem friendship only as per milan track but just wait awhile I don't trust rashie yet cos the last thing I want is for Rashie to use this friendship to cause problems between gohem .
Shaina, i want goham to unite so for goham anything is alright by me..even Rahem friendship.. 😆

Rashi and aham are similar people though both got diamonds but throw them thinking that hey are just pebbles..And now they need to dive and find the real diamonds, so unity is necessary..Let's see what the cvs have in store for us