Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

xcellent post!!! 👏 👏

evry1 has a right 2 xpress his or her thoughts..I know most of us xpctd khushi 2 tell anjali d truth bcoz of d way khushi's strong personality has been portrayed soo far..soo in dat respect khushi not revealing d truth bcoz of wht m8 happen 2 anjali is a bit stereotypical...but still sum ppl r evn on d point of saying dat hating khushi nw,used 2 love her sooo much.. 😡  dats a bit 2 much
Edited by sayani_monaya - 12 years ago
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In my view, when emotions cloud your mind, logic flies out of the window. 

In Khushi's and Gupta family's case - we must not forget that they have had to go through a lot of hurt and humiliation because Payal's marriage was cancelled at the last minute and also due to the media clip of Khushi and Arnav. They are a family just like any other  and they will think a million time before telling the Raizada about Shyam as again in this case, Payal's relationship with Akash is at stake. 

People have asked how Payash engagement is affected by Shyam's truth coming out in the open many times in this forum. Simple answer - when two people get married - their families are also affected - and this is a serious allegation against the Son-in-law of the house whom everyone adores - there will surely be a lot of bitterness between the two families and in such circumstances it is not easy for Payal to marry Akash and pretend all is hunky dory,

Coming back to Khushi - I really appreciate and respect her for thinking so maturely. The fact that she thought of others before herself (even though she is scared of the consequences of not telling anjali and this is subtly shown when she is praying to Devi Maiyya) - she actually thought of all those who would get hurt because of Shyam's doing. Shyam being Shyam will take advantage of her silence, but Khushi will always have a clear conscience as she really did think that in time Shyam may change. 

In reality - all of us are prone to mistakes - some more serious than the other but all of us deserve a chance to repent and move on in life - I am not supporting Shyam here at all, but just looking at the bigger picture. ASR was also two timing in a way - but he is decent enough to realise his mistake - So why not Shyam? 

I simply love this show and love Sanaya and Barun for their effort in making Khushi and Arnav so wonderful to watch.

Originally posted by: rima

I have seen enough Khushi bashing and La praising.

Regarding why she did not tell Anjali:

Khushi has her heart in the right place. They say if we can hide a truth and make someone happy, we should do it. She feels Anjali can be happy in future if Shyam can turn into a new leaf. Khushi does not know the extent of evil in Shyam. She is a naive girl who thinks the world is a good place and people can change and she wants to give Anjali this chance

Regarding why she gave Shyam the benefit of doubt:

To her Shyam has always been nice. She thinks this is one error in judgment in his life and maybe she thinks he was genuinely unhappy, It is not in Khushi's nature to be harsh or think negatively of people. That's her character in this serial, take it or leave it.

Regarding her comparison with La:

La may be a gem now. But let's not forget how she stood by and watched another woman humiliated when Khushi was being tortured by Arnav. Let's not forget she called the police on Khushi. Her goodness is fleeting and not lasting. In fact, regarding her the CVs are being totally inconsistent.

Regarding her love or lack of love for Arnav

Khushi loves Arnav not because of him but in spite of him. He has done everything in the world to hurt and humiliate her. Very naturally she does not want to acknowledge that she can also love the same person. Yet it is because she is Khushi, she loves Arnav. No one else can.

So, all said and done, Khushi is the reason for smiles in many lives and let her be that way

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Excellent post... 👏

Agree with all your points..
My only complaint is that why Guptas left her to do everything.. where's Buaji ?? She shud have come along with Khushi to reveal the truth.
Khushi is very young and may not be able to take the right decision but these elders can .. isnt it?
Or just because she is the lead .. CVs are overlooking simple things which normally happen in real life???

**edited**
LA :-  She is mature all of a sudden... 😲 She is changed now .. but as u said.. we dont know if she takes a U-turn when she knows Arnav loves Khushi... Her old hatred may resurface.. pyar mein rejection can be the toughest thing to go through and when she know that her "friend" has won the race... its gonna hurt badly.. and she may turn into a vamp ...
😃

I agree with you 

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi loves Arnav not because of him but in spite of him. 

yaaar i loved this..
awesome post and very very very true!
Thnx!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with dragonet and adding a few more points...

Originally posted by: dragonet

I have seen enough Khushi bashing and La praising.

There's nothing wrong in coming out openly even about our favourite characters'''.it's called freedom of speech''''.

Regarding why she did not tell Anjali: 

Khushi has her heart in the right place. They say if we can hide a truth and make someone happy, we should do it. She feels Anjali can be happy in future if Shyam can turn into a new leaf. Khushi does not know the extent of evil in Shyam. She is a naive girl who thinks the world is a good place and people can change and she wants to give Anjali this chance.

Such truths are digestible to an extent and that why in such digestible truth cases, people can afford to hide it. But in this case of Shyam, it's not digestible at all. Khushi is young and nave and that's where the CVs should have shown the elders of the Gupta household showing some wisdom and taken the matter into their own hands instead of leaving it to Khushi. Since, KKG does not know the extent of evil in Shyam, she should also not assume things.

Regarding why she gave Shyam the benefit of doubt:

To her Shyam has always been nice. She thinks this is one error in judgment in his life and maybe she thinks he was genuinely unhappy, It is not in Khushi's nature to be harsh or think negatively of people. That's her character in this serial, take it or leave it.

What Shyam did or was about to do, was not error. It was crime, purely criminal and evil and disgusting to the highest extent'''..there is no forgiveness for such a crime. It's not in Khushi's nature to think bad of people, but it has been shown till now from Payal's first wedding that it's in Khushi's nature to be righteous and follow the path of what is true and pure. So now the sudden U-turn and that too in this case does not do any justice to her character''''that's why Khushi should be shown to discuss this matter with either Arnav or Nani if not Anjali.

IYes she is inclined to trust Shyam, but that is where her naivete is. If Shyam has shown no remorse or offered her an apology, so to wish that he will automagically change is naive.

Besides, saving Anjali's marriage is not Khushi's responsibility, especially because Anjali did not ask KKG to help her save her marriage. KKG has a habit of poking her nose where it does not belong because she is a consummate do-gooder, consequently, she gets into bigger troubles. That is fine as that is her characterization - eternal do-gooder who is too good for her own good.

Regarding her comparison with La:

La may be a gem now. But let's not forget how she stood by and watched another woman humiliated when Khushi was being tortured by Arnav. Let's not forget she called the police on Khushi. Her goodness is fleeting and not lasting. In fact, regarding her the CVs are being totally inconsistent.

La has been shown to change from negative to positive and the change has been consistent''.I don't see any inconsistency in her character till now''''

If we can give Shyam the benefit of the doubt then why not LA. LA has consistently grown to be a better human being and shown growing affection for KKG. That is completely consistent. The biggest shocker will be if CVs are dumb enough to turn her character negative, to me that would be the height of inconsistency and TRP mongering.

Regarding her love or lack of love for Arnav

Khushi loves Arnav not because of him but in spite of him. He has done everything in the world to hurt and humiliate her. Very naturally she does not want to acknowledge that she can also love the same person. Yet it is because she is Khushi, she loves Arnav. No one else can.

Lets not forget that La also loves Arnav, it's in the nature of young girls of such impressionable age to fall for someone like ASR. Theirs is nothing wrong in falling for ASR, just because she is Khushi doesn't mean that she cannot love someone like ASR. After all ASR is the kind of man every woman dreams of and can easily fall for'''' 

I dont think there is any disagreement here. We know KKG withdrew from ASR after getting royally burnt during Diwali, when she weakened to Arnav's advances and later was hurtfully rejected by him. She has decided to protect herself by eliminating any thoughts of him from her mind. The ball is in ASR's court now, he has to make the next move if the story has to progress.

So, all said and done, Khushi is the reason for smiles in many lives and let her be that way:--

Most probably the way CVs are going Khushi is going to be the reason for heartaches in many lives and we don't want her to be that way.

Agree, there is no telling how CVs will change her character. I just hope she does not become the usual TV-land martyr heroine where everyone dumps their miseries and blame on the poor girl. That would be a shame and a waste of a good show.

cutepearl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
excellent post... 👏 and much needed one too...