India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

love triangle (Page 2)

aaliya25 Goldie
aaliya25
aaliya25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hahaha luma you just killed me! manman hahahahaha.. omg.. yeah i don't mind a love triangle as long as virman end up together.. may be we'll get to see a jealous virat Embarrassed now wouldn't that be something LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PhoenixD-

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
hey i thought the same while watching today's episode,,, but we have to wait becoz in the show there is no sign of virmaan in loveOuch ,, hope atleast the jealousy track over manan-maanvi will bring virmaan together..
PS: love to see virat's in jealous and love triangle..Smile
guluna Senior Member
guluna
guluna

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i dont want a triangle plz plz plz nooo manvi only only only suits with virat
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiyaluvsArhi

WinkI honestly kept thinking the same thing. Jeevika and Viren don't seem the type to be bothered with Dr. Manan since they've already resolved their issues regarding him so I highly doubt much will be done regarding Dr. Manan and Virkia. We all know Viren trusts Jeevika and vice versa. The problems for Virika will come in the form of the strictness imposed by the elders (namely Dadaji and SWAMINI BUA) as well as the dangerous cases that Viren may undertake in the future.

Whereas Virat-manvi-manan has a higher potential of occurring. We all know that it was always Manvi who wanted manan for her sister thus virat may presume that she may simply like the guy. Also we need a pushing force that makes Virat realize that he loves manvi thus jealousy factor will really help. I however will not like a pairing of manan and manvi. Nuh-Uh. No way !!! Virman all the way. But it wouldn't hurt to see a jealous ViratLOL

But I would feel bad for Dr. Manan since its the 2nd time a Choudhary ends up with a Vadhera . This perhaps can lead to a changed/revengeful Manan( just thinking Embarrassed). I mean how many times does a guy have to lose ?LOL

Great post completely agree with you Clap... After today episode even I was thinking about this triaoo...

niya_s

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiyaluvsArhi

WinkI honestly kept thinking the same thing. Jeevika and Viren don't seem the type to be bothered with Dr. Manan since they've already resolved their issues regarding him so I highly doubt much will be done regarding Dr. Manan and Virkia. We all know Viren trusts Jeevika and vice versa. The problems for Virika will come in the form of the strictness imposed by the elders (namely Dadaji and SWAMINI BUA) as well as the dangerous cases that Viren may undertake in the future.

Whereas Virat-manvi-manan has a higher potential of occurring. We all know that it was always Manvi who wanted manan for her sister thus virat may presume that she may simply like the guy. Also we need a pushing force that makes Virat realize that he loves manvi thus jealousy factor will really help. I however will not like a pairing of manan and manvi. Nuh-Uh. No way !!! Virman all the way. But it wouldn't hurt to see a jealous ViratLOL

But I would feel bad for Dr. Manan since its the 2nd time a Choudhary ends up with a Vadhera . This perhaps can lead to a changed/revengeful Manan( just thinking Embarrassed). I mean how many times does a guy have to lose ?LOL

Great post completely agree with you Clap... After today's episode even I was thinking about this trio.
Forum.Maniac IF-Rockerz
Forum.Maniac
Forum.Maniac

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
LOL but i think VirMan will have another love trianglewith Virat's ex...now they cant include Manan also in that, I saw Manan today as Manvi's big brother kind off

niya_s

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
It can be a love square...LOLLOL

niya_s

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi