Posted: 12 years ago
i dont want a triangle plz plz plz nooo manvi only only only suits with virat
Originally posted by NiyaluvsArhi

πŸ˜‰I honestly kept thinking the same thing. Jeevika and Viren don't seem the type to be bothered with Dr. Manan since they've already resolved their issues regarding him so I highly doubt much will be done regarding Dr. Manan and Virkia. We all know Viren trusts Jeevika and vice versa. The problems for Virika will come in the form of the strictness imposed by the elders (namely Dadaji and SWAMINI BUA) as well as the dangerous cases that Viren may undertake in the future.

Whereas Virat-manvi-manan has a higher potential of occurring. We all know that it was always Manvi who wanted manan for her sister thus virat may presume that she may simply like the guy. Also we need a pushing force that makes Virat realize that he loves manvi thus jealousy factor will really help. I however will not like a pairing of manan and manvi. Nuh-Uh. No way !!! Virman all the way. But it wouldn't hurt to see a jealous ViratπŸ˜†

But I would feel bad for Dr. Manan since its the 2nd time a Choudhary ends up with a Vadhera . This perhaps can lead to a changed/revengeful Manan( just thinking πŸ˜³). I mean how many times does a guy have to lose ?πŸ˜†

Great post completely agree with you πŸ‘... After today episode even I was thinking about this triaoo...
Originally posted by NiyaluvsArhi

πŸ˜‰I honestly kept thinking the same thing. Jeevika and Viren don't seem the type to be bothered with Dr. Manan since they've already resolved their issues regarding him so I highly doubt much will be done regarding Dr. Manan and Virkia. We all know Viren trusts Jeevika and vice versa. The problems for Virika will come in the form of the strictness imposed by the elders (namely Dadaji and SWAMINI BUA) as well as the dangerous cases that Viren may undertake in the future.

Whereas Virat-manvi-manan has a higher potential of occurring. We all know that it was always Manvi who wanted manan for her sister thus virat may presume that she may simply like the guy. Also we need a pushing force that makes Virat realize that he loves manvi thus jealousy factor will really help. I however will not like a pairing of manan and manvi. Nuh-Uh. No way !!! Virman all the way. But it wouldn't hurt to see a jealous ViratπŸ˜†

But I would feel bad for Dr. Manan since its the 2nd time a Choudhary ends up with a Vadhera . This perhaps can lead to a changed/revengeful Manan( just thinking πŸ˜³). I mean how many times does a guy have to lose ?πŸ˜†

Great post completely agree with you πŸ‘... After today's episode even I was thinking about this trio.
LOL but i think VirMan will have another love trianglewith Virat's ex...now they cant include Manan also in that, I saw Manan today as Manvi's big brother kind off
It can be a love square...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i dont think there should b a love triangle. 😳
it would've been entertaining and added more spice, but i think i'd feel really bad for dr. mannan.  he hasn't been villainous at all throughout the series (especially given the opportunity to be) & so i want him to be happy & not get hurt.  losing out to avadhera ..again would feel 
I doubt that there will be...I think he thinks manvi as a little sis kinda, he loved jeevika a lot so also would be weird to love manvi... but i really want another female to enter the show cause i like mannan and i want him to have a love intrest also!