shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys while seeing todays episode this thought just popped into my head!! 
do you guys think a love triangle will get formed between dr. manan - manvi - virat???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
ya...even i was thinking the same...:(
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i hope love triangle na hoo
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont mind love triangle as far as its not far fetched like D*ehm*M*ehm*G*ehm*!!!!πŸ˜‰
As far as VirMan will end up together i dont mind ManMan(Nick name for new coupleπŸ˜†)
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜‰I honestly kept thinking the same thing. Jeevika and Viren don't seem the type to be bothered with Dr. Manan since they've already resolved their issues regarding him so I highly doubt much will be done regarding Dr. Manan and Virkia. We all know Viren trusts Jeevika and vice versa. The problems for Virika will come in the form of the strictness imposed by the elders (namely Dadaji and SWAMINI BUA) as well as the dangerous cases that Viren may undertake in the future.

Whereas Virat-manvi-manan has a higher potential of occurring. We all know that it was always Manvi who wanted manan for her sister thus virat may presume that she may simply like the guy. Also we need a pushing force that makes Virat realize that he loves manvi thus jealousy factor will really help. I however will not like a pairing of manan and manvi. Nuh-Uh. No way !!! Virman all the way. But it wouldn't hurt to see a jealous ViratπŸ˜†

But I would feel bad for Dr. Manan since its the 2nd time a Choudhary ends up with a Vadhera . This perhaps can lead to a changed/revengeful Manan( just thinking πŸ˜³). I mean how many times does a guy have to lose ?πŸ˜†
Edited by NiyaluvsArhi - 12 years ago
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya even i dont mind the love triangle if it will take virman relation to a new level.
but i definitely dont wish to see dr. manan and manvi!!
virman are perfect for each other!!
vanilla.ice thumbnail
omg! i was jus thinkin the same wen i first saw it... i think it shud happen and then virat and manvi will realise their feelings for each other
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazzz

I dont mind love triangle as far as its not far fetched like D*ehm*M*ehm*G*ehm*!!!!πŸ˜‰

As far as VirMan will end up together i dont mind ManMan(Nick name for new coupleπŸ˜†)

I totally agree with you i dont mind love traingles i kinda like the jealousy part but DMG did overdoo. I reckon they might not be a couple he might just find out about her illness and is helping her out and shes probably trying to hide it from family. Virat probably would get jealous thinking they is something going on.
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha luma you just killed me! manman hahahahaha.. omg.. yeah i don't mind a love triangle as long as virman end up together.. may be we'll get to see a jealous virat πŸ˜³ now wouldn't that be something πŸ˜†
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey i thought the same while watching today's episode,,, but we have to wait becoz in the show there is no sign of virmaan in love ,, hope atleast the jealousy track over manan-maanvi will bring virmaan together..
PS: love to see virat's in jealous and love triangle..😊