Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Well then I really shouldn't have gotten into this, when I don't even care about this show or its characters. πŸ˜† My comments are still being made out to something I didn't say. πŸ˜•

I dont care either, people take characters way too seriously.

Here Jia, check this http://www.india-forums.com/event/4003-the-dirty-picture-success-party-at-aurus.htm .Ekta was just oh la la , it will make you feel better instantly πŸ˜‰

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tulsey

I

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Very well said Tulsey . Archana was told that she is an unfit mother , that she murdered her son and the twins were not safe when they were with her ..This was said to her by her husband .He even said that he was ready  to fight for the girls in court ..I can understand if she will lose all her confidense and start actually believing these words  and give up her rights on her children ...
I think she would have been a very depressed woman  had Poorvi not entered her life .
 I feel sorry for her .. She was made to pay much more than she  deserved .

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 
Useless fellow , that Vinod ...🀒

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

πŸ˜†

@bold : πŸ€£πŸ€£ .You are so cute Rachu πŸ˜† Ekta was once asked who is a dream guy and she said KJ πŸ˜† He was praising her for Dirty Picture on Twitter , then this party - I hope she gets her happy ending then maybe her stories wont be so sadistic.

I'm not impressed by Teju and Ovi. If I had to choose between them then I would say Teju is much better than Ovi.Hope they improve over time too. 

I have seen her in KWK and always felt something  But these pic show they both are so comfortable πŸ˜† Is it the K factor πŸ˜†...

I really hope she gets her happy ending soon else she will always make the lead suffer 🀒...
Gosh look at her hands and fingers 😲 so many rings and so many holy threads 😲 Dont know how will she manage taking bath with all of them

Even I liked Teju when compared to Ovi on the first day... I really hope they improve...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tulsey

I

His hatred keeps growing for Archana but he has never made a single attempt to call her.   I am surprised that even mrs dk has not contacted archana and told her anything about manav and the reality of the airline ticket.  18 years have passed and what kind of relationship did mrs dk and archana have?   none what so ever...

I think mrs. dk is no more .I bet she is dead ...
You are right , manav took the girls away from Archana and she did not fight him back in court saying that she trusts him completely wit the children ..That is why  he should have taken the girls to meet her at least once a year or so ...At least try keep things amicable for children's sake .He just blindly believed his mother that Archana wanted to have money instead of the girls ...Unbelievable ...

I am totally convinced that Manav is angry because of his ego.  His ego has come in the way to reach for archana.
You are right I think , it could well be ego that is stopping him .

I am hoping to see Savita pay back for her deeds...she is a vulchar a very wicked woman and is about time that God (CV's) realizes that the time has come.  

I do not like this Savita at all now ...
But don't know about her getting punished... She has lived 18 years of her life in comfort , taking away children from two mothers ...
What's the point of punishment now ... those 18 years of Archana's life cannot come back ...

.   i am bored with Manav and the gang in Canada.  
That dhinchik music that plays when they show Canada ...what the hell is that ?
The only interesting character for me in Canada is Manav but he is like a broken record ' I hate Archana ' ...that is getting boring ...

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

That is exactly what happened today Rachu .I felt as if I was watching  that same previous show where this guy rejects Archana and Manjusha is smirking and telling  Vinod that his sister is uselss...

Today there was Manjusha in the same place as Sulochna .Felt so bad for Punni .She seems like a very nice girl and it must be a very humiliating experience that someone comes to see you and starts fancying your sister instead ... that boy was very wrong to do that ...

Punni should have said to him ,. I also didn't like you that much ,  your nose is a little crooked , I wonder if you have a better looking  brother at home  with a better nose .😈

@ bold 🀣🀣🀣 OMG sometimes you are so funny Di πŸ˜†

I dont think girls have to be treated like this... I hate that.. If guy has the right to tell his decisions on the face, even girls should have... Also this serial has taken 18 years leap... They should show the change atleast in such things... Today's girls are more independent..Archana suffered as she did not get proper education.. I dont think it is same with Punni then why all this fuss 😑

@ blue - I know how it feels Di.. I have personally experienced it... Its happened many times in our house 😭... My poor sis... She went through so much coz of me 😭... m happy that she is happy now πŸ˜›
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay okay TD, I am cool now πŸ˜Ž and I can't promise but I'll try to talk about the show...though I have only one thing to say about it, that how much it sucks. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I dont care either, people take characters way too seriously.

Here Jia, check this http://www.india-forums.com/event/4003-the-dirty-picture-success-party-at-aurus.htm .Ekta was just oh la la , it will make you feel better instantly πŸ˜‰

Yeah chado ji, let us chill, if others don't want to...hume kya? *shrugs* πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And Oh la la la indeed! how did I miss this? Ekta or KJO saath saath, haath mein haath...buhat yaarana lagta hai!  β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Okay okay TD, I am cool now πŸ˜Ž and I can't promise but I'll try to talk about the show...though I have only one thing to say about it, that how much it sucks. πŸ˜†

Yeah chado ji, let us chill, if others don't want to...hume kya? *shrugs* πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And Oh la la la indeed! how did I miss this? Ekta or KJO saath saath, haath mein haath...buhat yaarana lagta hai!  β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Jia kaa hua??? sabko pareshan karne wali aaj khud pareshan hai 😲
Jia ooo Jia o Jia kuch boldo πŸ˜†
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 

Im loving Archu-poorvi scenes. Will watch the epi now.

Tanya di how are the trp's of the show?? Has it picked up?? 

Sharon diπŸ€—
read ur response in last thread, same here di, feels so good to c all the members here who all used to chat regularly.. Feels so happy to v all of us getting together here.. 
I miss OSJ in PR forum though. She posts in IPKKND forum so i sometimes can talk to her their.  

I see karen also reads the updatesπŸ˜† She never posts thoughπŸ˜†

Hi Divya,
Thanks my dear for your sweet response.πŸ€—
This thread has made the forum more lively. I too miss OSJ. What show is IPKKND? Will check it out if that means being able to chat with Omi. Tell her hello for me and tell her to check out this thread, even if it's a quick hello now and then if she has no interest whatsoever in PR anymore.
Which Karen are you speaking of...Stefanandre?
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Yeh Lux ka kamaal hai! 

Somebody's asking atta and now you wanting to know the brand of Archana's night cream. I think Ekta should start marketing through PR...the golden lady will make more money!

She can make PR characters endorse soaps, creams, hair oils and what not! πŸ˜† 

Bonnie,
Re above post...you are too good, girl.🀣🀣🀣
The way you tied in people's interest in knowing how the characters stay so young over such a long time, with Ekta's love for money, is just fantabulous.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
IPKKND is really nice Sharon . You will enjoy it a lot ... I am recommending it to you ...