Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 7)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the sweet update Di Tongue..

Seems like I missed out something here Ouch... Reached home late and missed the epi Unhappy but will surely watch the repeats... Senior Jhansi Ki Rani and Junior Jhansi Ki Rani Shocked I always loved watching Anki in this Jhansi ki Rani Avatar... She does it extremely well.. I still remember the way she dealt with Rasika Aai for making Savita Aai dance on Vandu's reception... She excels in this department Embarrassed...
So Teju is black belt.. Need to watch this scene as well..

Poor Punni.. She is becoming Junior Archana now Disapprove But dont worry girl even Archana got Manav after a lot of struggle... So even you will get a perfect groom... Sapnon ka Raj Kumar Approve... I want Manjusha to taste this as she had so ill treated Archana and Sulo Aai during the initial days..Now she will know what that pain is.. I want her to suffer a little and realise what she had done earlier when Archana was being rejected due to her education...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I must say that Archana's words fly echoeing in the air very time she points fingers and blows threats at Manju.  I just hope that from now on, for Purvi's sake, she keeps her word close to her and protect her daugher by keeping such relatives at double arm's length.

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 

I think that solu and archu should break all ties with Vinod...if Vinod and Manju can't keep a good relationship with solu,archu and purvi then why should solu worry about her grand children.    Keep the love for the grand children in your heart and wish them good luck and pray for their happiness and success.   Period.

Solu can't fight her own battles.  Archu is always butting in and yet these two women don't understand what the wise decision is...keep your dignity and have some self respect.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrishootingstar27suanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya di Tongue Checked out the last part, muaah to Ankita LOL She is simply brilliant these days Thumbs Up  Punni is a pretty girl, Poorvi too looked pretty yesterday but nowhere compared to Archana. You are right di, she does resemble Rekha in some ways...so gorgeous Day Dreaming  

Coming to the story Pinch

Feel bad for Pooni, people like Manju will never learn. She will not realize that its her own past actions that is now affecting her child's life.She will conveniently assign the blame to someone else like she has always done.Even after 18-20 years, all Vinod does is stand in a corner like a statue when his wife lashes out at his family...way to go Vinod Thumbs Up Its good to see Archu protective of her daughter, my advice to her is next time don't bother going to Manju's house for anything. You can love and give blessings for Punni from far. What bugs me is why make such a big fuss about a girl being 26 and not married Confused Isnt PR now in year 2029 or something? Wacko The way this serials go, its as if not being married is the worst thing that could happen to a girlWacko How silly...

p.s/ From yesterday's thread: Do watch Dirty Picture di.Its entertainingTongue Vidya is a good. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanLovePRSohamSunoNa...

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I just don't like Manav's attitude.  First of all, this new person needs a hair cut, secondly, he needs to smile and laugh more...I am tired of seeing him angry angry and angry...sulken face does not suit him as Manav.  Previous Manav had it all in him.   I miss him.

His hatred keeps growing for Archana but he has never made a single attempt to call her.   I am surprised that even mrs dk has not contacted archana and told her anything about manav and the reality of the airline ticket.  18 years have passed and what kind of relationship did mrs dk and archana have?   none what so ever...

I am totally convinced that Manav is angry because of his ego.  His ego has come in the way to reach for archana.

I am hoping to see Savita pay back for her deeds...she is a vulchar a very wicked woman and is about time that God (CV's) realizes that the time has come.   I am not ready to watch this show for another eternity to see ARMAN get together again.    Not sure what CV's will do now to keep the story moving.   i am bored with Manav and the gang in Canada.   Are CV's going to show ARMAN's kids get married and start the next generation????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suanSunoNa...

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Tulsey]I must say that Archana's words fly echoeing in the air very time she points fingers and blows threats at Manju.  I just hope that from now on, for Purvi's sake, she keeps her word close to her and protect her daugher by keeping such relatives at double arm's length.

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 

I think that solu and archu should break all ties with Vinod...if Vinod and Manju can't keep a good relationship with solu,archu and purvi then why should solu worry about her grand children.    Keep the love for the grand children in your heart and wish them good luck and pray for their happiness and success.   Period.

Solu can't fight her own battles.  Archu is always butting in and yet these two women don't understand what the wise decision is...keep your dignity and have some self respect.  
[/QUOTE

I agree with everything you have written Approve Exactly my thoughts, you express it much better.

@Bold: I strongly believe this too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapsuanSunoNa...

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.

suanSunoNa...

shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.

Only in some threads, in others everything goes.Its all a matter of perception Big smile

gremlin.suan

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Off topic: P/F - Omana thanks for that link in the last thread... Ekta will never change LOL Did you see her in Shabbir's wedding Shocked I almost lost my consciousness Wacko... Black with pink Shocked and this time Black and red but what is this she is wearing Ermm...
Also I checked other pics there and what is this new friendship (should we say old) with KJ Shocked ( dal mein kuch kala hai kya) LOL

Omana how is Teju in that scene??? m not liking these twins Ouch Hope they improve with time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Go to top