Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 5)

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Divya , I am still waiting for the Indian TV website to update the TRP's , they haven't as yet ..

Maybe in a couple of hours ..Those are the only ones I believe .
Oh do post the trp's in this thread di . 

Are Zee shows that bad, even now PR seems to be topping Zee listSilly

Star plus shows are doing very well, even colours. Zee has lost it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I find the most interesting stories in mid-day ..They are usually very accurate with their gossips ...LOL

times of india are not that accurate ...but I read that also every now and again ...

I am big time into numbers so I do see the box office collection of films every week on boxoffice india and the trp chart of Tv on indian television TRPs ..

For pictures on parties I go to filmicafe .com ..I have to see pictures of what parties happened and who wore what ?? 

bonnefilleSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by Ankifan

Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 
I think not just Poorvi , even Teju will be her strength .It will take time as Teju still believes that her mother abandoned her because she wanted to do this ...
Once she will know the whole truth , I think she will protect her mother like a  sherni ...ar at least I hope she will...
Ur right di,im liking Teju's characterization. Even yest the way she was protecting Ovi.. Atta girl.. LOL She resembled Archu in sherni avatar which she gets only rarely LOL

Hope so di, would wanto see hw manav will come back , and under what reason.. 

Mother India will still try to make them apart.. 

Di , u think Savita truth will come out someday or is that just burried by CVsOuch, I do want Manav to know what Savita isOuch She cant be left scott free after all the evil game that she has played.. 

Archana has payed and is paying for her mistakes, even manav is suffereing being away from her.But its just Savita who literally mistreated shravani, caused harm to all yet leading a happy lifeDisapprove

shootingstar27suan

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

I miss OSJ in PR forum though. She posts in IPKKND forum so i sometimes can talk to her their.  

This made me go to the IPKKND forum...I have not read the FF but A&M and OSJ seem to be having a gala time there. LOL

Do read it bonneLOL She got a very good talent in writing. 
Do u watch that show?? LOL

I somehow cant imagine the vampire being all lovey doveyLOL, hope they are all good actors atleast coz in that show their acting just dint appeal me.. i think PKYEK ended today . So more casts frm that show wud be entering PR land.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Even if Savita's truth comes into open, she will taken back into the arms and be forgiven for all her evil deeds. Blah!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suanSunoNa...

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Yes Tanya Di,

Its really PR part  2 LOL, correctBig smile...

Yes di, everything will be fine on last day, thats why I have waited for that day with old manav and archu, but they started PR 2...
so I wished to do good here and there and then conflicts...

PR started off good and lead the story with conflicts only at first but those conflicts are realistic  and
interesting in nature . And it has carried us away ... conflicts or misunderstandings with love they can still show as they  have shown in beginning

But now the fights coming in are uninteresting and shows archu in a bad light only.
these days she looks like mahaan figure only, she is portrayed that way who gives less importance to her own and values others more.

Edited by umayal - 15 December 2011 at 12:49pm

bonnefillesuan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

[...
Ur right di,im liking Teju's characterization. Even yest the way she was protecting Ovi.. Atta girl.. LOL She resembled Archu in sherni avatar which she gets only rarely LOL

Hope so di, would wanto see hw manav will come back , and under what reason.. 

Mother India will still try to make them apart.. 

Di , u think Savita truth will come out someday or is that just burried by CVsOuch, I do want Manav to know what Savita isOuch She cant be left scott free after all the evil game that she has played.. 

Archana has payed and is paying for her mistakes, even manav is suffereing being away from her.But its just Savita who literally mistreated shravani, caused harm to all yet leading a happy lifeDisapprove
[/QUOTE]
Teju is wonderful I think ..I just wish they had  looked around a little more for the actor . Poorvi and Ovi at least can somehow pass as a young looking Archana's daughter's  but Teju actually looks older than Archana   I think ...

Manav will come back...maybe for business...I don't think Savita will come with him .I am sure this time Manav will find out the truth .His daughters who love their father a lot will help him to get his love back  in his life .But this track wil lstretch for a long long time ..Many misuderstandings  and all that .

bonnefilleSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

But now the fights coming in are uninteresting and shows archu in a bad light only.
these days she looks like mahaan figure only, she is portrayed that way who gives less importance to her own and values others more.

Umi , Archu was definitely wrong in putting up that court case but I think she has paid her share of punishemnt ...I think she has paid more than she deserved...Even now I think she is doing whatever she is doing because she thinks that this is how manav wants it to be ...
But I do not like that it is not shown that she is not missing her daughters when she is alone and on her own ..this should definitely be shown ...

I think Archu has paid for her mistakes .Manav too is so unhappy I feel bad for him...For me the real villians of this show are Savita and Sulochna ..I can't stand them

But I totally respect your opinion  . this is what a forum should be about .Everyone should put in the way they look at a particular thing ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefillesuan

Go to top