Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]I Well said Tanyaz..But when comes to them i mean to archu she feels why you failed to understand me and gave me divorce paper and from manav POV why archu you didnt come with me or didnt call me?

False anger on both of side...

Story will take some weeks to make ARMan to meetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Not weeks , I think it wil lbe a case of months ..

Both of them are very very hurt and there are too many people still out there who do not wish them to be together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefille

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

A bit off topic, but thought of mentioning it here as the precap was about the upcoming ZRA. Took a look at the video previewing Ankita and Hiten's dance, and, though not sure about the entire contents, I thought it was more of a comedic act than a dance. The choreography was much less than we are accustomed to. That must have been done to accomodate Hiten who admits himself that he is not a good dancer.

Don't know when I'll see it locally (I get the US feed), as it is not on the schedule. Last year I saw it 3 months after it was aired in India, probably because they have to get the English subtitles done.

When it airs, I'll tape it then watch the parts I want to. I will look at Ankita's performance. Don't know yet what other acts I'll see.
I am sure it will be fun .Usually ZRA has good performances .That girl from yahan mein ghar ghar ...she is also very pretty and a good dancer .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuan

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 

Im loving Archu-poorvi scenes. Will watch the epi now.

Tanya di how are the trp's of the show?? Has it picked up?? 

Sharon diHug
read ur response in last thread, same here di, feels so good to c all the members here who all used to chat regularly.. Feels so happy to v all of us getting together here.. 
I miss OSJ in PR forum though. She posts in IPKKND forum so i sometimes can talk to her their.  

I see karen also reads the updatesLOL She never posts thoughLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Divya , I am still waiting for the Indian TV website to update the TRP's , they haven't as yet ..

Maybe in a couple of hours ..Those are the only ones I believe .

bonnefilleSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 
I think not just Poorvi , even Teju will be her strength .It will take time as Teju still believes that her mother abandoned her because she wanted to do this ...
Once she will know the whole truth , I think she will protect her mother like a  sherni ...ar at least I hope she will...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapbonnefillesuanSunoNa...

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya di! Will definitely see Ankita's scene...she's been a beautiful actress from the start and will only grow leaps and bounds from here on. 

SunoNa...Tanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Tanya Di Hug,

Thanks for the Update...Reached late and missed PR...But these days I didn't feel anything for missing PR. But then couldn't stop the wish of knowing what happened also...
Thanks for the nice update...

Di,i dont wish to be spoil sport here. may be as I havent watched the epi or Anki's acting I might feel so about the storyline...Sorry for being so...

I am 100% sure Anki would had done well...On her part full confidence.Because she has came a long way and day by day she learns ,improvises a lot...She is one person who makes me glad or happy these days with her performances otherwise with archu I was disappointed...

But then on story's part, I feel the same story of archu being conscious about only her adopted daughter and giving a damn to her own daughters is what I foresee...
I see again a triangle love story with poorvi-arjun-ovi and archu fighting for poorvi and teju for ovi...

As you said Teju understanding her mother and archu understanding her own daughters ,what they had gone thro and why this Gussa,if all that fall into place , everything will be good and work fine.

But from Ekta and these Cvs , I can only expect the same old story I told above--the triangle one.

Hope and wish that I am proved wrong...I dont want to see such a story...

Edited by umayal - 15 December 2011 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillesuanTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Yeah it will be Arjun who will be the bone of contention for the two girls. I had earlier assumed it to be Sachin-Purvi love story but it doesn't make sense because even if they are not related by blood they are still foster brother and sister. So I guess its Arjun and Purvi. They still haven't introduced the guys...I guess Ekta is betting on us girls to swoon over the beefcake guy. LOL Oh I am waiting EmbarrassedLOL

But yeah the guys have been cast better than the girls...Asha Negi is decent but I read she's being replaced. Really Ekta should stop replacing actors now...I think the girl looks better than the other option. 

SunoNa...Tanyaz

Go to top