Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 16)

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update Tanya.Big smile
Yesterday's epi was blaaah!
Sorry, but didnt like the Canada part at all! Too OTT. Both the situations and the acting by the Arman twins. Could be a scene from any bad Hindi film of today. No sulking Manav yesterday.
The Mumbai part was also OTT in its own way. I mean, have they actually gone back in time?Confused
Archana in sherni avatar ... OK, lets see how long it lasts. 24 years back she would have shed silent tears. 18(?) years back  she would have looked angry and pointed a finger saying 'Vahini...". Yesterday, She actually screamed, pointed a finger and said "mujhse bura koi nahi hoga". I would looove to know what she meant by "dekh loongi.." ... to Manjusha. She should have done it much earlier!
And Purvi at 18 (?) is already qualified, working and earning a good salary!Embarrassed. Did she attend night school or go to Bangalore?

Edited by vishwap - 15 December 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27LovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Thanks for the lovely update Tanya.Big smile
Yesterday's epi was blaaah!
Sorry, but didnt like the Canada part at all! Too OTT. Both the situations and the acting by the Arman twins. Could be a scene from any bad Hindi film of today. No sulking Manav yesterday.

Yes Vishwap, bilkul bekaar scene .The actor who is playing Teju is really too old looking .No where she looks like a teenager .This is  one of the worst casting done by Ekta in this show ( my opinion )
The Mumbai part was also OTT in its own way. I mean, have they actually gone back in time?Confused
Archana in sherni avatar ... OK, lets see how long it lasts. 24 years back she would have shed silent tears. 18(?) years back  she would have looked angry and pointed a finger saying 'Vahini...". Yesterday, She actually screamed, pointed a finger and said "mujhse bura koi nahi hoga". I would looove to know what she meant by "dekh loongi.." ... to Manjusha. She should have done it much earlier!

Archana keeps giving bekaar ki dhamkis to majusha after every 6 months or so but there is never any proper outcome of those dhamkis ...

And Purvi at 18 (?) is already qualified, working and earning a good salary!Embarrassed. Did she attend night school or go to Bangalore?

Remember when Archana got a diploma in one year and became a supervisor ...Same is happening here ..Poorvi has ben working for the last 2 years ( she is 18 now ) and earns more than Archana and is getting  promotions ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Poorvi was a child prodigy.She finished her tertiary education by the time she turned 15, that is how she has managed to work for 2-3 years,saved up enough for marriage/never ending parties and has gotten her promotion also Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishGuggu_MintybonnefillesuanTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[QUOTE=Tulsey]I 

i am bored with Manav and the gang in Canada. 

QUOTE]

I am finding this so funny ROFL

everytime they show Canada they have this dhinchik music ...then we see this utterly depressed  Manav Ouch and so heavily decked up Savita Dead ...

The twins are not that interesting to me as yet ...Teju is good but she looks so old yaar ...she looks older than Ankita .Sleepy
yeah Tanya...I am surprised that they are not showing the popular CN Tower!!!!!

wonder where they are in Canada...eh!

I don't like Teju as well...she is definitely older that 18 years.  I like Ovi...she is acting really good like a typical teen.  I just don't understand with what conscience Savita lives day after day. 
And the funny thing is that Manav has no one or no where to go except  DK...where is DK's wife???  The CV's have lost their minds...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=Tulsey]I 

I don't like Teju as well...she is definitely older that 18 years.  I like Ovi...she is acting really good like a typical teen.  I just don't understand with what conscience Savita lives day after day. 
And the funny thing is that Manav has no one or no where to go except  DK...where is DK's wife???  The CV's have lost their minds...

I know Tulsey , how can a mother do this to her own son ..She knows that he is breaking inside but all she can see is that he is making money for her and is in her control ...Lying to her own son , such a big lie for 18 years ...Unbelievable .

I think DK's wife is dead and Manav has no one but DK to sit with whenever he needs company or othrwise he is workign or looking after his daughters . He obviously did not even think about getting married again and just spends all his free time hating Archana, he'd rather hate Archana than love anyone else .

...what a horrid thing to happen to any love story ...
No wonder the TRPs are down in the dumps ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 December 2011 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suansushkita10

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Just watched the Zee Rishtey Awards repeat telecast...

Nothing much to say about the performance.. We all know Hiten does a decent job when it comes to dancing... He has said this many times... Their performance was very cute... Embarrassed

Now coming to Ankita... I have to again bow my head to this girl... The way she received her popular face award Clap... She took the ashirwad of Aruna Irani Ji and Alok Nath Ji... So sweet of her and then tried to encourage her co contestants who missed this award... She not only respected the elders there but also supported all of lost contestants like a good friend...

Then next was best parivar award.. Loved the way Suraj Ji said 3 rd time in a row Tongue... So he has kept a count LOL... Then we saw Ankita holding Soham all the way like a sweet mother... Now who would do this and that too on an award function... She is young and very popular but she is still grounded to her roots... A true Indian... Embarrassed

Now how come someone say she is rude and head strong girl and what not Angry ... Anyways we know what she is and love her for the same Embarrassed...

Did not knew where to put my comments.. So Di I used this thread.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27sushkita10SunoNa...Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Just watched the Zee Rishtey Awards repeat telecast...

Nothing much to say about the performance.. We all know Hiten does a decent job when it comes to dancing... He has said this many times... Their performance was very cute... Embarrassed

Now coming to Ankita... I have to again bow my head to this girl... The way she received her popular face award Clap... She took the ashirwad of Aruna Irani Ji and Alok Nath Ji... So sweet of her and then tried to encourage her co contestants who missed this award... She not only respected the elders there but also supported all of lost contestants like a good friend...

Then next was best parivar award.. Loved the way Suraj Ji said 3 rd time in a row Tongue... So he has kept a count LOL... Then we saw Ankita holding Soham all the way like a sweet mother... Now who would do this and that too on an award function... She is young and very popular but she is still grounded to her roots... A true Indian... Embarrassed

Now how come someone say she is rude and head strong girl and what not Angry ... Anyways we know what she is and love her for the same Embarrassed...

Did not knew where to put my comments.. So Di I used this thread.. Embarrassed
Rachu,
Thanks for the info.I'll check out the videos now Tongue Have you watched Anki's bday celebration? You will be like this Big smile after watching...I've been like that since watching Embarrassed

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
lovely comments Rachu . Now put them on this thread as  well so more people can read it ..

LovePRSoham

Go to top