Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 15)

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

After reading this post, apki ki tarah even I have lost my sighting sense,due to shock Shocked...yeh apne kya likha Rachna ji mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi araha hai..zara zor se or rather I should say thoda bada bada boliye Rachana ji... TongueROFL

Achcha Ji toh yeh lijiye... M also using color just in case temporary color blindness bhi higaya ho toh Wink 

We want Jia as Rishtedaar of the Year

Jia if you cant see then I also shout loudly on the forum so that along with you everyone can also  hear... Wink So shall I start writing in Caps ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suangremlin.

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Akka, Akka, Akka my Akka! Hug kya Akka kabhi kabhi yahan bhi aya kero na Unhappy ...you're only busy with that IPKK whatever show that is..Confused LOL 
Arre nahi Jia... Akka is someone's shadow na... So she had to follow Ouch... I am sure even she is asking the same question to someone ishpecial (her partner, her shodowa, her Helen LOL) Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Do ROFL... Eager to know what the was the reply she got LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Originally posted by LovePRSoham

JIa where were you for so many days... Missed you and your smileys so much... Even m having a good laugh today Tongue

Arey wah, ulta chor kotwal ko dante? Stern Smile (translation for SD,I said to Rachna : Pot calling the kettle black...how nice! Stern Smile  ROFL )

I was here only Rachna ji and my emoticons were here with me too...you were the one vanished not me ji. Stern Smile LOL
Haila I know m the one who had vanished but back for a while now..Did not see you much Confused Ab mooh to band hogaya shayad aank bhi gaya hai Ouch

Wow what a a translation Jia.. Tussi great ho, meri to hope ho LOL
I think we need to make you ROTW (read as ROTY LOL) once again so that all can see you and hear you shouting LOLLOL
What say Sharon Di, Omana... ROFL

Rachna,
Am 100% behind you in this one.Smile
I remember the great time we had with poor Jia when her ROTW turned into the ROTM. Imagine her being ROTY!Shocked  She would be more crazy than Ekta.LOLLOLLOL It would keep her in constant contact with us though.WinkLOL

Never mind my teasing Jia...Love you.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.LovePRSoham

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by shootingstar27

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][

Circumstances in the form of a lady who deserves to be punished.Nothing justifies what she did. 
Oh yes , that Savita Angry
 she got away with it ...18 years of Archana's life , gone ...

And after she pushed and beat up Shravani  in front of everyone , the selfish woman was talking about getting Manav married to her again only  to fit  with her plans ...

I am so gald that it was not shown that Shravani came running when savita might have suggested this ...

Also don't like that Sulochna ..Only one reason , why she hates Manav like this ..When Archu respects him so much then why can't she just stay quiet .Manav did so much for her , my God ...

Tanya,
Love this post and the two previous ones too.Thumbs Up
Very well said. Savita uses people so much, regardless of who they are and how young they are. She has always used Manav yet claims to love him. Her love is conditional love, whereas Archana's love for Manav is unconditional.
I too am very happy that Shravani didn't succumb to Savita's demands. I wonder what she's doing now and if she knows what Savita did to Archana.

shootingstar27LovePRSohamTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

So nice to see my bacha party happy ...Thumbs Up

I too am very happy to see them happy again, Tanya.Smile

LovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Where is Jia?? Did she run away after reading my post on ROTY LOL Wait a Min did she faint... M shocked but cant open my mouth Ouch Jia kaha ho... I want to shout your name on the mike like this
but cant as I have locked my mouth LOL...

gremlin.suanTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

[QUOTE=shootingstar27]I

When Shravani gave up Sachin, some said she was thinking of Savita and her grief from having lost her son and that the grandson would ease her pain, yet when Archana gives up her girls, she is heartless and a bad mother! They fail to realise the grief and depression she must have been going through at that time. Imagine, after going against her husband (which she never did before), in the chawl matter and with the Soham/Varsha matter, then the husband you love more than your life telling you, you are a bad mother and your babies are at risk in your possession, plus losing your son...how much can one person take at once? Yes, Archana was wrong to go against Manav with the chawl issue and in insisting Varsha hold Soham, but this was unintentional (the Soham issue anyway).

It is okay for Shravani to give away her son, when she could easily take care of him, but when Archana gives up the right to her girls (with Savita's wickedness playing a part), Archana is bad? I was shocked that Shravani gave up Sachin, and so quickly too. That scene seemed unreal to me at the time.

Shravani was praised for staying away from Sachin all these years (in her most recent track). Now Archana is being heavily criticised for doing the same thing. As some have said, I too wanted Archana to be shown as even thinking about them, as she might have felt that if she tried to contact Manav in order to see them, or even ask about them, Archana might have thought that this action may cause Manav to believe that she might try to take them back, and we know how much Archana doesn't want Manav to worry at all.
I totally agree with you here Sharon .
I can understand why Archana  gave up her daughters to Manav .tha t was really a very phase of her life .
She trusts Manav and now is just waiting and hoping that the day will come when one day Manav will come back to her and she can have her family back .

Both Archana and Shravani were very unlucky ...

shootingstar27suan

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
OK guys , off to bed , see you tomorrow ..

Go to top