Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So nice to see my bacha party happy ...👍🏼
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I know should just keep my mouth shut but I just thought of something...

Why is that Shravani's love for Sachu never questioned? He was taken away from her and she too did not make any attempt to contact him as she believed its better if she stayed away but that didn't mean she loved him any less now does it? We saw how painful it was for her but she learned to live with it. She was content knowing her son is well taken care of but when Archana does the same thing, she is being judged so harshly 😕 The way I see it, both Shravani and Archana are acting the same way as mothers, both miss and love their child deeply and are happy knowing that their children are doing well even though they are not part of their lives.  

Omana,
Don't worry my dear, you're not wrong in asking this. I too thought the same thing, but you know if we said that in other places, we would be shot down.

When Shravani gave up Sachin, some said she was thinking of Savita and her grief from having lost her son and that the grandson would ease her pain, yet when Archana gives up her girls, she is heartless and a bad mother! They fail to realise the grief and depression she must have been going through at that time. Imagine, after going against her husband (which she never did before), in the chawl matter and with the Soham/Varsha matter, then the husband you love more than your life telling you, you are a bad mother and your babies are at risk in your possession, plus losing your son...how much can one person take at once? Yes, Archana was wrong to go against Manav with the chawl issue and in insisting Varsha hold Soham, but this was unintentional (the Soham issue anyway).

It is okay for Shravani to give away her son, when she could easily take care of him, but when Archana gives up the right to her girls (with Savita's wickedness playing a part), Archana is bad? I was shocked that Shravani gave up Sachin, and so quickly too. That scene seemed unreal to me at the time.

Shravani was praised for staying away from Sachin all these years (in her most recent track). Now Archana is being heavily criticised for doing the same thing. As some have said, I too wanted Archana to be shown as even thinking about them, as she might have felt that if she tried to contact Manav in order to see them, or even ask about them, Archana might have thought that this action may cause Manav to believe that she might try to take them back, and we know how much Archana doesn't want Manav to worry at all.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

After reading this post, apki ki tarah even I have lost my sighting sense,due to shock 😲...yeh apne kya likha Rachna ji mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi araha hai..zara zor se or rather I should say thoda bada bada boliye Rachana ji... 😛🤣

Achcha Ji toh yeh lijiye... M also using color just in case temporary color blindness bhi higaya ho toh 😉 

We want Jia as Rishtedaar of the Year

Jia if you cant see then I also shout loudly on the forum so that along with you everyone can also  hear... 😉 So shall I start writing in Caps 🤣

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Akka, Akka, Akka my Akka! 🤗 kya Akka kabhi kabhi yahan bhi aya kero na 😔 ...you're only busy with that IPKK whatever show that is..😕 😆 

Arre nahi Jia... Akka is someone's shadow na... So she had to follow ... I am sure even she is asking the same question to someone ishpecial (her partner, her shodowa, her Helen 😆) Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Do 🤣... Eager to know what the was the reply she got 😆
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Haila I know m the one who had vanished but back for a while now..Did not see you much 😕 Ab mooh to band hogaya shayad aank bhi gaya hai

Wow what a a translation Jia.. Tussi great ho, meri to hope ho 😆
I think we need to make you ROTW (read as ROTY 😆) once again so that all can see you and hear you shouting 😆😆
What say Sharon Di, Omana... 🤣

Rachna,
Am 100% behind you in this one.😊
I remember the great time we had with poor Jia when her ROTW turned into the ROTM. Imagine her being ROTY!😲  She would be more crazy than Ekta.😆😆😆 It would keep her in constant contact with us though.😉😆

Never mind my teasing Jia...Love you.🤗
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Tanya,
Love this post and the two previous ones too.👍🏼
Very well said. Savita uses people so much, regardless of who they are and how young they are. She has always used Manav yet claims to love him. Her love is conditional love, whereas Archana's love for Manav is unconditional.
I too am very happy that Shravani didn't succumb to Savita's demands. I wonder what she's doing now and if she knows what Savita did to Archana.

suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

So nice to see my bacha party happy ...👍🏼

I too am very happy to see them happy again, Tanya.😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Where is Jia?? Did she run away after reading my post on ROTY 😆 Wait a Min did she faint... M shocked but cant open my mouth  Jia kaha ho... I want to shout your name on the mike like this
but cant as I have locked my mouth 😆...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

I totally agree with you here Sharon .
I can understand why Archana  gave up her daughters to Manav .tha t was really a very phase of her life .
She trusts Manav and now is just waiting and hoping that the day will come when one day Manav will come back to her and she can have her family back .

Both Archana and Shravani were very unlucky ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
OK guys , off to bed , see you tomorrow ..