Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 - Page 13

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update Tanya.😃
Yesterday's epi was blaaah!
Sorry, but didnt like the Canada part at all! Too OTT. Both the situations and the acting by the Arman twins. Could be a scene from any bad Hindi film of today. No sulking Manav yesterday.
The Mumbai part was also OTT in its own way. I mean, have they actually gone back in time?😕
Archana in sherni avatar ... OK, lets see how long it lasts. 24 years back she would have shed silent tears. 18(?) years back  she would have looked angry and pointed a finger saying 'Vahini...". Yesterday, She actually screamed, pointed a finger and said "mujhse bura koi nahi hoga". I would looove to know what she meant by "dekh loongi.." ... to Manjusha. She should have done it much earlier!
And Purvi at 18 (?) is already qualified, working and earning a good salary!😳. Did she attend night school or go to Bangalore?
Edited by vishwap - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

Thanks for the lovely update Tanya.😃

Yesterday's epi was blaaah!
Sorry, but didnt like the Canada part at all! Too OTT. Both the situations and the acting by the Arman twins. Could be a scene from any bad Hindi film of today. No sulking Manav yesterday.

Yes Vishwap, bilkul bekaar scene .The actor who is playing Teju is really too old looking .No where she looks like a teenager .This is  one of the worst casting done by Ekta in this show ( my opinion )
The Mumbai part was also OTT in its own way. I mean, have they actually gone back in time?😕
Archana in sherni avatar ... OK, lets see how long it lasts. 24 years back she would have shed silent tears. 18(?) years back  she would have looked angry and pointed a finger saying 'Vahini...". Yesterday, She actually screamed, pointed a finger and said "mujhse bura koi nahi hoga". I would looove to know what she meant by "dekh loongi.." ... to Manjusha. She should have done it much earlier!

Archana keeps giving bekaar ki dhamkis to majusha after every 6 months or so but there is never any proper outcome of those dhamkis ...

And Purvi at 18 (?) is already qualified, working and earning a good salary!😳. Did she attend night school or go to Bangalore?

Remember when Archana got a diploma in one year and became a supervisor ...Same is happening here ..Poorvi has ben working for the last 2 years ( she is 18 now ) and earns more than Archana and is getting  promotions ...

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Poorvi was a child prodigy.She finished her tertiary education by the time she turned 15, that is how she has managed to work for 2-3 years,saved up enough for marriage/never ending parties and has gotten her promotion also 😃 
Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

yeah Tanya...I am surprised that they are not showing the popular CN Tower!!!!!

wonder where they are in Canada...eh!

I don't like Teju as well...she is definitely older that 18 years.  I like Ovi...she is acting really good like a typical teen.  I just don't understand with what conscience Savita lives day after day. 
And the funny thing is that Manav has no one or no where to go except  DK...where is DK's wife???  The CV's have lost their minds...

Tanyaz thumbnail
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just watched the Zee Rishtey Awards repeat telecast...

Nothing much to say about the performance.. We all know Hiten does a decent job when it comes to dancing... He has said this many times... Their performance was very cute... 😳

Now coming to Ankita... I have to again bow my head to this girl... The way she received her popular face award 👏... She took the ashirwad of Aruna Irani Ji and Alok Nath Ji... So sweet of her and then tried to encourage her co contestants who missed this award... She not only respected the elders there but also supported all of lost contestants like a good friend...

Then next was best parivar award.. Loved the way Suraj Ji said 3 rd time in a row 😛... So he has kept a count 😆... Then we saw Ankita holding Soham all the way like a sweet mother... Now who would do this and that too on an award function... She is young and very popular but she is still grounded to her roots... A true Indian... 😳

Now how come someone say she is rude and head strong girl and what not 😡 ... Anyways we know what she is and love her for the same 😳...

Did not knew where to put my comments.. So Di I used this thread.. 😳
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Just watched the Zee Rishtey Awards repeat telecast...

Nothing much to say about the performance.. We all know Hiten does a decent job when it comes to dancing... He has said this many times... Their performance was very cute... 😳

Now coming to Ankita... I have to again bow my head to this girl... The way she received her popular face award 👏... She took the ashirwad of Aruna Irani Ji and Alok Nath Ji... So sweet of her and then tried to encourage her co contestants who missed this award... She not only respected the elders there but also supported all of lost contestants like a good friend...

Then next was best parivar award.. Loved the way Suraj Ji said 3 rd time in a row 😛... So he has kept a count 😆... Then we saw Ankita holding Soham all the way like a sweet mother... Now who would do this and that too on an award function... She is young and very popular but she is still grounded to her roots... A true Indian... 😳

Now how come someone say she is rude and head strong girl and what not 😡 ... Anyways we know what she is and love her for the same 😳...

Did not knew where to put my comments.. So Di I used this thread.. 😳

Rachu,
Thanks for the info.I'll check out the videos now 😛 Have you watched Anki's bday celebration? You will be like this 😃 after watching...I've been like that since watching 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
lovely comments Rachu . Now put them on this thread as  well so more people can read it ..

LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

Rachu,
Thanks for the info.I'll check out the videos now 😛 Have you watched Anki's bday celebration? You will be like this 😃 after watching...I've been like that since watching 😳

Omana I did watch it... Just put my comments there now.. Seriously m 😃😃😃 like this from that time... m so excited that I sent Chink a message on FB with link just in case if she missed it 😆
Waiting for the kids to come home 😆

Its so so cute na.. I will watch it many many many many times Tongue Me super excited Embarrassed
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

lovely comments Rachu . Now put them on this thread as  well so more people can read it ..

Thanks for the link Di... Done 👍🏼