Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I am  gald that Archana said today that your relations are those who were with you in your time of need and that is why now Poorvi means the most to me in this world ...

I don't know why but I was very glad she said that ...About time this woman stops only dreaming about the romantic moments and also talks about the reality of what actually happened to her .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Usha, Anki looking so gorgeous ...She looked like the perfect mix of Rekha and madhuri Dixit ...😍
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Very very well said ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I feel sorry for both .They both are good women but they are victims of circumstances ..

Circumstances in the form of a lady who deserves to be punished.Nothing justifies what she did. 
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hi guys..πŸ˜ƒ..people having fun here..cool..guruji..tussi great ho....
and what happened my Jia..πŸ˜•..not doing that lately?..πŸ˜†..she is all zipped up🀣..
by the way..i am surprised the the boy didn't ask to marry archu instead of punni..🀣..i would have gone for archu if i were that boy..☺️

Hi my dear Usha,
πŸ€—
How are you? Welcome! I see you haven't lost your touch (@bold). πŸ˜† 
Miss you loads. Hope I'll see you here regularly. We need you, Jia, and Rachna to liven up our lives.😊
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hi guys..πŸ˜ƒ..people having fun here..cool..guruji..tussi great ho....
and what happened my Jia..πŸ˜•..not doing that lately?..πŸ˜†..she is all zipped up🀣..
by the way..i am surprised the the boy didn't ask to marry archu instead of punni..🀣..i would have gone for archu if i were that boy..☺️

Akka, Akka, Akka my Akka! πŸ€— kya Akka kabhi kabhi yahan bhi aya kero na πŸ˜” ...you're only busy with that IPKK whatever show that is..πŸ˜• πŸ˜† arey no infact this time I did too much that that..woh bhi infront of entire forum... πŸ˜² thats why I had to zip myself! πŸ€£
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Arey wah, ulta chor kotwal ko dante? πŸ˜³ (translation for SD,I said to Rachna : Pot calling the kettle black...how nice! πŸ˜³  πŸ€£ )

I was here only Rachna ji and my emoticons were here with me too...you were the one vanished not me ji. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Haila I know m the one who had vanished but back for a while now..Did not see you much πŸ˜• Ab mooh to band hogaya shayad aank bhi gaya hai

Wow what a a translation Jia.. Tussi great ho, meri to hope ho πŸ˜†
I think we need to make you ROTW (read as ROTY πŸ˜†) once again so that all can see you and hear you shouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What say Sharon Di, Omana... 🀣
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Haila I know m the one who had vanished but back for a while now..Did not see you much πŸ˜• Ab mooh to band hogaya shayad aank bhi gaya hai

I think we need to make you ROTW (read as ROTY πŸ˜†) once again so that all can see you and hear you shouting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After reading this post, apki ki tarah even I have lost my sighting sense,due to shock 😲...yeh apne kya likha Rachna ji mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi araha hai..zara zor se or rather I should say thoda bada bada boliye Rachana ji... πŸ˜›πŸ€£

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Rachu, its the most brilliant suggestion I heard in ages πŸ‘πŸΌ Forum needs laughter and Jia provides that in bucket loads πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Oh yes , that Savita 😑
 she got away with it ...18 years of Archana's life , gone ...

And after she pushed and beat up Shravani  in front of everyone , the selfish woman was talking about getting Manav married to her again only  to fit  with her plans ...

I am so gald that it was not shown that Shravani came running when savita might have suggested this ...

Also don't like that Sulochna ..Only one reason , why she hates Manav like this ..When Archu respects him so much then why can't she just stay quiet .Manav did so much for her , my God ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I know should just keep my mouth shut but I just thought of something...

Why is that Shravani's love for Sachu never questioned? He was taken away from her and she too did not make any attempt to contact him as she believed its better if she stayed away but that didn't mean she loved him any less now does it? We saw how painful it was for her but she learned to live with it. She was content knowing her son is well taken care of but when Archana does the same thing, she is being judged so harshly πŸ˜• The way I see it, both Shravani and Archana are acting the same way as mothers, both miss and love their child deeply and are happy knowing that their children are doing well even though they are not part of their lives.  

Omana πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well said...

(Oops I can speak na πŸ˜‰ I have locked my mouth with Jia's master lock πŸ˜†... So only isharas to show how much I loved your post...

hatsoff-smileyhatsoff-smileyhatsoff-smiley

On a serious note... Very aptly said...Kudos Kudos dear... πŸ€—
I agree with you infinity times 😳