Frequent Posters

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suan

Jia,
Please don't go away now. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time.🀣
You are the best.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love the chit chat between you and Rachna, although I don't understand most of it, but somehow it seems to be vaery funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I am laughing so much though not understanding it. I think Ekta and her CV's have made me pagaal.

Aww SD, me not going anywhere..I am here to stay! πŸ€— No matter how many other forums I log into...this forum is the only one that makes me feel like home! I am like a stucked chewing gum to this forum...no matter how much you pull me...I'll come back here only. πŸ˜†

Oh and sorry about the hindi chit chat thingy πŸ˜†...let me briefly translate it to you:

I told Rachna to shut her mouth or else flies might enter it πŸ˜† (plus people don't like it if you open it much in this forum πŸ˜‰)...she said, she can't find a lock to do so...so I gifted her a master lock to lock her mouth, so that she can stay in this forum. πŸ€£

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Sharon Di I have sent you the link 😳

She is very active there and busy with her FF/SS... Within last few days she has given 4 updates 😲

Sorry Di did not knew you are reading the posts...Let me try to translate..

I asked Jia what happened so she said its better to keep mum else Tanya Di will kick her for spoiling the thread πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For that I replied back with shocked smiley and she asked me to close my mouth else flies will enter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... So only I said she is shutting her mouth also and asking me to do the same 🀣...

JIa where were you for so many days... Missed you and your smileys so much... Even m having a good laugh today πŸ˜›

Rachna,
Got the pm. Thanks so much for the link. Will check it out now.
Thanks for the translation too. You and Jia are a treat.πŸ˜† Keep it up. Makes the thread even more lively and will keep Jia here. Don't worry Jia, Tanya will keep us all in line in a very nice way.😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi guys..πŸ˜ƒ..people having fun here..cool..guruji..tussi great ho....
and what happened my Jia..πŸ˜•..not doing that lately?..πŸ˜†..she is all zipped up🀣..
by the way..i am surprised the the boy didn't ask to marry archu instead of punni..🀣..i would have gone for archu if i were that boy..☺️
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I know should just keep my mouth shut but I just thought of something...

Why is that Shravani's love for Sachu never questioned? He was taken away from her and she too did not make any attempt to contact him as she believed its better if she stayed away but that didn't mean she loved him any less now does it? We saw how painful it was for her but she learned to live with it. She was content knowing her son is well taken care of but when Archana does the same thing, she is being judged so harshly πŸ˜• The way I see it, both Shravani and Archana are acting the same way as mothers, both miss and love their child deeply and are happy knowing that their children are doing well even though they are not part of their lives.  
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Aww SD, me not going anywhere..I am here to stay! πŸ€— No matter how many other forums I log into...this forum is the only one that makes me feel like home! I am like a stucked chewing gum to this forum...no matter how much you pull me...I'll come back here only. πŸ˜†

Oh and sorry about the hindi chit chat thingy πŸ˜†...let me briefly translate it to you:

I told Rachna to shut her mouth or else flies might enter it πŸ˜† (plus people don't like it if you open it much in this forum πŸ˜‰)...she said, she can't find a lock to do so...so I gifted her a master lock to lock her mouth, so that she can stay in this forum. πŸ€£

Jia, JIa, JIa,
My dear Jia. What am I going to do with you?ROFL
I haven't laughed so much for such a long time. The last times I remember laughing so much was while reading Usha and Omi's threads. Those were a treat.ROFL

Jia, I was going to highlight the part about the chewing gum, as I found that to be so funny. I was truly ROFL. Then I continued reading your post and couldn't stop laughing. I would have had to highlihgt the entire post, so I left it as it is.

Where do you get such ideas from, Jia (the lock), and the pictures? You are amazing indeed. Keep it up. We all need to laugh like this.πŸ˜†
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

hi guys..πŸ˜ƒ..people having fun here..cool..guruji..tussi great ho....
and what happened my Jia..πŸ˜•..not doing that lately?..πŸ˜†..she is all zipped up🀣..
by the way..i am surprised the the boy didn't ask to marry archu instead of punni..🀣..i would have gone for archu if i were that boy..☺️

I thought of that too πŸ˜† Mummy Archu was the hottest chick in the room πŸ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I

Why is that Shravani's love for Sachu never questioned? He was taken away from her and she too did not make any attempt to contact him as she believed its better if she stayed away but that didn't mean she loved him any less now does it? We saw how painful it was for her but she learned to live with it. She was content knowing her son is well taken care of but when Archana does the same thing, she is being judged so harshly πŸ˜• The way I see it, both Shravani and Archana are acting the same way as mothers, both miss and love their child deeply and are happy knowing that their children are doing well even though they are not part of their lives.  

Very very well said ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I feel sorry for both .They both are good women but they are victims of circumstances ..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: archanamanav

..i am surprised the the boy didn't ask to marry archu instead of punni..🀣..i would have gone for archu if i were that boy..☺️

Bilkul correct ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bilkul correct ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

yep..then just message manav that archu got a proposal from a boy..manav sab kaam chodke daudke aayega..archu se milne🀣..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

JIa where were you for so many days... Missed you and your smileys so much... Even m having a good laugh today πŸ˜›

Arey wah, ulta chor kotwal ko dante? πŸ˜³ (translation for SD,I said to Rachna : Pot calling the kettle black...how nice! πŸ˜³  πŸ€£ )

I was here only Rachna ji and my emoticons were here with me too...you were the one vanished not me ji. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†