Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 - Page 6

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Tanya di πŸ˜› Checked out the last part, muaah to Ankita πŸ˜† She is simply brilliant these days πŸ‘πŸΌ  Punni is a pretty girl, Poorvi too looked pretty yesterday but nowhere compared to Archana. You are right di, she does resemble Rekha in some ways...so gorgeous πŸ˜  

Coming to the story πŸ˜΅

Feel bad for Pooni, people like Manju will never learn. She will not realize that its her own past actions that is now affecting her child's life.She will conveniently assign the blame to someone else like she has always done.Even after 18-20 years, all Vinod does is stand in a corner like a statue when his wife lashes out at his family...way to go Vinod πŸ‘πŸΌ Its good to see Archu protective of her daughter, my advice to her is next time don't bother going to Manju's house for anything. You can love and give blessings for Punni from far. What bugs me is why make such a big fuss about a girl being 26 and not married πŸ˜• Isnt PR now in year 2029 or something?  The way this serials go, its as if not being married is the worst thing that could happen to a girl How silly...

p.s/ From yesterday's thread: Do watch Dirty Picture di.Its entertainingπŸ˜› Vidya is a good. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulsey thumbnail
I just don't like Manav's attitude.  First of all, this new person needs a hair cut, secondly, he needs to smile and laugh more...I am tired of seeing him angry angry and angry...sulken face does not suit him as Manav.  Previous Manav had it all in him.   I miss him.

His hatred keeps growing for Archana but he has never made a single attempt to call her.   I am surprised that even mrs dk has not contacted archana and told her anything about manav and the reality of the airline ticket.  18 years have passed and what kind of relationship did mrs dk and archana have?   none what so ever...

I am totally convinced that Manav is angry because of his ego.  His ego has come in the way to reach for archana.

I am hoping to see Savita pay back for her deeds...she is a vulchar a very wicked woman and is about time that God (CV's) realizes that the time has come.   I am not ready to watch this show for another eternity to see ARMAN get together again.    Not sure what CV's will do now to keep the story moving.   i am bored with Manav and the gang in Canada.   Are CV's going to show ARMAN's kids get married and start the next generation????????
shootingstar27 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Tulsey]I must say that Archana's words fly echoeing in the air very time she points fingers and blows threats at Manju.  I just hope that from now on, for Purvi's sake, she keeps her word close to her and protect her daugher by keeping such relatives at double arm's length.

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 

I think that solu and archu should break all ties with Vinod...if Vinod and Manju can't keep a good relationship with solu,archu and purvi then why should solu worry about her grand children.    Keep the love for the grand children in your heart and wish them good luck and pray for their happiness and success.   Period.

Solu can't fight her own battles.  Archu is always butting in and yet these two women don't understand what the wise decision is...keep your dignity and have some self respect.  
[/QUOTE

I agree with everything you have written  Exactly my thoughts, you express it much better.

@Bold: I strongly believe this too. 
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.
shootingstar27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.

Only in some threads, in others everything goes.Its all a matter of perception πŸ˜ƒ
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Off topic: P/F - Omana thanks for that link in the last thread... Ekta will never change πŸ˜† Did you see her in Shabbir's wedding 😲 I almost lost my consciousness ... Black with pink 😲 and this time Black and red but what is this she is wearing πŸ€”...
Also I checked other pics there and what is this new friendship (should we say old) with KJ 😲 ( dal mein kuch kala hai kya) πŸ˜†

Omana how is Teju in that scene??? m not liking these twins  Hope they improve with time...
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

Only in some threads, in others everything goes.Its all a matter of perception πŸ˜ƒ

Well then I really shouldn't have gotten into this, when I don't even care about this show or its characters. πŸ˜† My comments are still being made out to something I didn't say. πŸ˜•
shootingstar27 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Off topic: P/F - Omana thanks for that link in the last thread... Ekta will never change πŸ˜† Did you see her in Shabbir's wedding 😲 I almost lost my consciousness ... Black with pink 😲 and this time Black and red but what is this she is wearing πŸ€”...

Also I checked other pics there and what is this new friendship (should we say old) with KJ 😲 ( dal mein kuch kala hai kya) πŸ˜†

Omana how is Teju in that scene??? m not liking these twins  Hope they improve with time...

@bold : πŸ€£πŸ€£ .You are so cute Rachu πŸ˜† Ekta was once asked who is a dream guy and she said KJ πŸ˜† He was praising her for Dirty Picture on Twitter , then this party - I hope she gets her happy ending then maybe her stories wont be so sadistic.

I'm not impressed by Teju and Ovi. If I had to choose between them then I would say Teju is much better than Ovi.Hope they improve over time too. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Hi Rachu   πŸ€—
Poor Punni.. She is becoming Junior Archana now πŸ˜’ But dont worry girl even Archana got Manav after a lot of struggle... So even you will get a perfect groom... Sapnon ka Raj Kumar ... I want Manjusha to taste this as she had so ill treated Archana and Sulo Aai during the initial days

That is exactly what happened today Rachu .I felt as if I was watching  that same previous show where this guy rejects Archana and Manjusha is smirking and telling  Vinod that his sister is uselss...

Today there was Manjusha in the same place as Sulochna .Felt so bad for Punni .She seems like a very nice girl and it must be a very humiliating experience that someone comes to see you and starts fancying your sister instead ... that boy was very wrong to do that ...

Punni should have said to him ,. I also didn't like you that much ,  your nose is a little crooked , I wonder if you have a better looking  brother at home  with a better nose .😈

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: gremlin.

[

Well then I really shouldn't have gotten into this, when I don't even care about this show or its characters. πŸ˜† My comments are still being made out to something I didn't say. πŸ˜•

I would love to have you also put in your opinion about the show ..You can just read the updates , don't have to watch it ...