Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Even if Savita's truth comes into open, she will taken back into the arms and be forgiven for all her evil deeds. Blah!

very true , she will  get away with it .
There are three children in this show who are not living with their mothers , thanks to savita ...but still she will get away ...
Unfortunately manjusha's sins will come to trouble Punni ...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Do read it bonneπŸ˜† She got a very good talent in writing. 
Do u watch that show?? πŸ˜†

I somehow cant imagine the vampire being all lovey doveyπŸ˜†, hope they are all good actors atleast coz in that show their acting just dint appeal me.. i think PKYEK ended today . So more casts frm that show wud be entering PR land.. 

I haven't coz I have been really busy these days but will do so whenever I get free but I don't know the characters. I have just seen glimpses of the show and some promos...Sanaya is nice.

I have seen PKYEK in the beginning and that time this Arjun guy wasn't there. Remember once I described this horrible Romeo Juliet scene from the show...all of them were over the top. 

I had seen one episode with this Arjun guy where Panchi was refusing engagement with some guy...I don't know what it was. My opinion...PKYEK has actors with good looks apart from that at least I don't have anything to recommend about. But who knows what clicks for the audience and for the actor. I think the Sachin guy would be better...not seen his work but my instinct says so. 

LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,

Really Anki has done well ,feeling happy or proud being her fan.Really this girl has came a long way and surely she deserves to go places... she is one Saving Grace or the most important one who has been left in PR...

Then about PR...
I dont mistake poorvi for this...she is really good and poor girl who has to be defended as she hasnt chosen this rishta and wanted manju like people in her life.
Its archu who has chosen a life like this for poorvi with people like manjusha involved.so I feel its archu's duty to defend her and take good care of her.
Again,I dont find fault with archu for doing this also. She has to defend Poorvi and thats good from her part... and she has did her part properly and correct I think...

But why the anger or where I find fault  is,she hasn't done this not even once for her own child...
She hasnt done this for her child is what I am disappointed with.

Ok atleast if the Cvs had showed that archu showed remorse,she missing her children greatly and wished to be a part of their life , miss them, wish to know about them, then as she was not able to , she showered all love on poorvi, that would be ok.

But its shown like ,she didnt mind about her own kids at all,only Poorvi is in her mind...

Di, to be frank, I can tolerate poorvi being in her mind also.But she standing again for Sulo and having SULO the great in her mind and as her family  is what angers me the most.

Poorvi being a part of her life ,i was ok with it  and feel good on poorvi only, the girl doing it is also ok only...

But as you said this Sulo and Savita and Greatly SULO is whom I am angered with...

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Yes Umi . it's so bad . these two ladies have done so much damage and now they are both in their 70's and having  a nice comfortable life and their children suffering  😑 ...

But  yo uknow what ? they will both get away with it ... Archana and manav both will not leave their mothers now .They have no one and are in their 70's so where will they go ?
They just got away with it ..
Archna wil l  probably go against Sulochna for manav like she did the other day but apart from that she will always take care of her mother ..

manav also , even after knowing that his mother did not take tickets but actually took false  divorce papers for Archana and has been lying to him for past 18 years   , even then he will not be able to leave his mother ...It's too late ...Both manav and Archana are unlucky and foolish people 😭
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
thanks for the update guruji..saw the episode today..have to say archu looks gorgeous..and ankita's acting is top class..😎..
the only down thing is it is hilarious..🀣..kuch bhi nahi badla 20 years ke baad bhi..🀣..still pointing fingers and giving empty dhamki's..🀣..mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga?..manju should ask her..kya kar legi tu..🀣..
poorvi is apretty gal..but not even close to archu in beauty department..twins..are funny🀣..i forwarded that scene..very cold scene..not hot..πŸ˜†..karate girl misusing her  talent🀣
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,

By the way I missed to tell you...

Your profile picture looks cute...
ARMAN on their cute sleeping state...πŸ˜ƒ
bonnefille thumbnail
For me at least the story doesn't appeal...its "seen this before" for me! I really feel they killed the characters of Archana and Manav when CVs made them give away their child. Probably it was Ekta's tactics to bring down the TRP with bad script and bring it back to glory with the leap...I see no other reason why she showed it otherwise. Whatever it was...it was a BAD move! The love for characters was taken away...their love seems hollow after that. 

Even now their love seems hollow if they do not grieve enough about Soham and rather miss each other's togetherness. What nonsense...I have not seen my parents romance grow over years like that. The romance built over years is more instinctive than the nonsense they are showing. 

I am no fan of any actor in Balika Vadhu but the show comes up with brilliant storyline, amazing performances by actors and relatable situations. PR can never match what BV has been showing through years coz its not a BT serial. And their "one" leap was justified unlike PR's...it was not for TRPs but to show character growth. 

Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
You are so bang on correct Bonnie .
I did not lose interest in the story because Sushant left , I  just hated it when manav and Archana went to the lawyer to give away Soham to crazy varsha in a LEGAL ADOPTION ...for heaven's sake ...
How dare they grieve and cry for that boy afterwards after what they had done ...

Now I am involved in the show for the forum and friends ...

The story is so bad that it is unbelievable .I read in an article today that the reason why Archana has not called manav for 18 years is because she does not know where he is ? Hello, what about vandita ?? why could vandu not tell Archana ..Kya fuzool story is this ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Thanks for the sweet update Di πŸ˜›..

Seems like I missed out something here ... Reached home late and missed the epi πŸ˜” but will surely watch the repeats... Senior Jhansi Ki Rani and Junior Jhansi Ki Rani 😲 I always loved watching Anki in this Jhansi ki Rani Avatar... She does it extremely well.. I still remember the way she dealt with Rasika Aai for making Savita Aai dance on Vandu's reception... She excels in this department 😳...
So Teju is black belt.. Need to watch this scene as well..

Poor Punni.. She is becoming Junior Archana now πŸ˜’ But dont worry girl even Archana got Manav after a lot of struggle... So even you will get a perfect groom... Sapnon ka Raj Kumar ... I want Manjusha to taste this as she had so ill treated Archana and Sulo Aai during the initial days..Now she will know what that pain is.. I want her to suffer a little and realise what she had done earlier when Archana was being rejected due to her education...
Tulsey thumbnail
I must say that Archana's words fly echoeing in the air very time she points fingers and blows threats at Manju.  I just hope that from now on, for Purvi's sake, she keeps her word close to her and protect her daugher by keeping such relatives at double arm's length.

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 

I think that solu and archu should break all ties with Vinod...if Vinod and Manju can't keep a good relationship with solu,archu and purvi then why should solu worry about her grand children.    Keep the love for the grand children in your heart and wish them good luck and pray for their happiness and success.   Period.

Solu can't fight her own battles.  Archu is always butting in and yet these two women don't understand what the wise decision is...keep your dignity and have some self respect.