Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anituram

Hats off to Archana Acting...I could see another face of Archana..Seems like Same sort of prob will arise once manav and their twin daughter enters her life again..

Will manav support her?

I don't think so, he is very angry with her .He actually hates her .

he needs to know what happened that night and why she could not come with him to Canada ...then I don't know what he will do ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Off topic ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Salman Khan has signed a film for Rajshi productions to be directed by Sooraj barjatya ...He is playing Prem  , again ...

Cheese explosion on it's way ...

Still haven't got the TRP's of pavitra rishta as yet ...don't know what is taking so long ...๐Ÿค”

^^I don't like him much as an actor but he's got the charm to pull off Prem even now. 

What website do you refer Tanya di?  
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Divya , I am still waiting for the Indian TV website to update the TRP's , they haven't as yet ..

Maybe in a couple of hours ..Those are the only ones I believe .

Oh do post the trp's in this thread di . 

Are Zee shows that bad, even now PR seems to be topping Zee list๐Ÿคช

Star plus shows are doing very well, even colours. Zee has lost it. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
I find the most interesting stories in mid-day ..They are usually very accurate with their gossips ...๐Ÿ˜†

times of india are not that accurate ...but I read that also every now and again ...

I am big time into numbers so I do see the box office collection of films every week on boxoffice india and the trp chart of Tv on indian television TRPs ..

For pictures on parties I go to filmicafe .com ..I have to see pictures of what parties happened and who wore what ?? 
SunoNa123 thumbnail

I think not just Poorvi , even Teju will be her strength .It will take time as Teju still believes that her mother abandoned her because she wanted to do this ...
Once she will know the whole truth , I think she will protect her mother like a  sherni ...ar at least I hope she will...

Ur right di,im liking Teju's characterization. Even yest the way she was protecting Ovi.. Atta girl.. ๐Ÿ˜† She resembled Archu in sherni avatar which she gets only rarely ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope so di, would wanto see hw manav will come back , and under what reason.. 

Mother India will still try to make them apart.. 

Di , u think Savita truth will come out someday or is that just burried by CVs, I do want Manav to know what Savita is She cant be left scott free after all the evil game that she has played.. 

Archana has payed and is paying for her mistakes, even manav is suffereing being away from her.But its just Savita who literally mistreated shravani, caused harm to all yet leading a happy life๐Ÿ˜’
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

This made me go to the IPKKND forum...I have not read the FF but A&M and OSJ seem to be having a gala time there. ๐Ÿ˜†

Do read it bonne๐Ÿ˜† She got a very good talent in writing. 
Do u watch that show?? ๐Ÿ˜†

I somehow cant imagine the vampire being all lovey dovey๐Ÿ˜†, hope they are all good actors atleast coz in that show their acting just dint appeal me.. i think PKYEK ended today . So more casts frm that show wud be entering PR land.. 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even if Savita's truth comes into open, she will taken back into the arms and be forgiven for all her evil deeds. Blah!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Yes Tanya Di,

Its really PR part  2 ๐Ÿ˜†, correct๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

Yes di, everything will be fine on last day, thats why I have waited for that day with old manav and archu, but they started PR 2...
so I wished to do good here and there and then conflicts...

PR started off good and lead the story with conflicts only at first but those conflicts are realistic  and
interesting in nature . And it has carried us away ... conflicts or misunderstandings with love they can still show as they  have shown in beginning

But now the fights coming in are uninteresting and shows archu in a bad light only.
these days she looks like mahaan figure only, she is portrayed that way who gives less importance to her own and values others more.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Ur right di,im liking Teju's characterization. Even yest the way she was protecting Ovi.. Atta girl.. ๐Ÿ˜† She resembled Archu in sherni avatar which she gets only rarely ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope so di, would wanto see hw manav will come back , and under what reason.. 

Mother India will still try to make them apart.. 

Di , u think Savita truth will come out someday or is that just burried by CVs, I do want Manav to know what Savita is She cant be left scott free after all the evil game that she has played.. 

Archana has payed and is paying for her mistakes, even manav is suffereing being away from her.But its just Savita who literally mistreated shravani, caused harm to all yet leading a happy life๐Ÿ˜’
[/QUOTE]
Teju is wonderful I think ..I just wish they had  looked around a little more for the actor . Poorvi and Ovi at least can somehow pass as a young looking Archana's daughter's  but Teju actually looks older than Archana   I think ...

Manav will come back...maybe for business...I don't think Savita will come with him .I am sure this time Manav will find out the truth .His daughters who love their father a lot will help him to get his love back  in his life .But this track wil lstretch for a long long time ..Many misuderstandings  and all that .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

But now the fights coming in are uninteresting and shows archu in a bad light only.
these days she looks like mahaan figure only, she is portrayed that way who gives less importance to her own and values others more.

Umi , Archu was definitely wrong in putting up that court case but I think she has paid her share of punishemnt ...I think she has paid more than she deserved...Even now I think she is doing whatever she is doing because she thinks that this is how manav wants it to be ...
But I do not like that it is not shown that she is not missing her daughters when she is alone and on her own ..this should definitely be shown ...

I think Archu has paid for her mistakes .Manav too is so unhappy I feel bad for him...For me the real villians of this show are Savita and Sulochna ..I can't stand them

But I totally respect your opinion  . this is what a forum should be about .Everyone should put in the way they look at a particular thing ...