Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 

I think not just Poorvi , even Teju will be her strength .It will take time as Teju still believes that her mother abandoned her because she wanted to do this ...
Once she will know the whole truth , I think she will protect her mother like a  sherni ...ar at least I hope she will...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Tanya di! Will definitely see Ankita's scene...she's been a beautiful actress from the start and will only grow leaps and bounds from here on. 
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di ðŸ¤—,

Thanks for the Update...Reached late and missed PR...But these days I didn't feel anything for missing PR. But then couldn't stop the wish of knowing what happened also...
Thanks for the nice update...

Di,i dont wish to be spoil sport here. may be as I havent watched the epi or Anki's acting I might feel so about the storyline...Sorry for being so...

I am 100% sure Anki would had done well...On her part full confidence.Because she has came a long way and day by day she learns ,improvises a lot...She is one person who makes me glad or happy these days with her performances otherwise with archu I was disappointed...

But then on story's part, I feel the same story of archu being conscious about only her adopted daughter and giving a damn to her own daughters is what I foresee...
I see again a triangle love story with poorvi-arjun-ovi and archu fighting for poorvi and teju for ovi...

As you said Teju understanding her mother and archu understanding her own daughters ,what they had gone thro and why this Gussa,if all that fall into place , everything will be good and work fine.

But from Ekta and these Cvs , I can only expect the same old story I told above--the triangle one.

Hope and wish that I am proved wrong...I dont want to see such a story...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Yeah it will be Arjun who will be the bone of contention for the two girls. I had earlier assumed it to be Sachin-Purvi love story but it doesn't make sense because even if they are not related by blood they are still foster brother and sister. So I guess its Arjun and Purvi. They still haven't introduced the guys...I guess Ekta is betting on us girls to swoon over the beefcake guy. ðŸ˜† Oh I am waiting ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

But yeah the guys have been cast better than the girls...Asha Negi is decent but I read she's being replaced. Really Ekta should stop replacing actors now...I think the girl looks better than the other option. 
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Thanks for the update Tanya di! Will definitely see Ankita's scene...she's been a beautiful actress from the start and will only grow leaps and bounds from here on. 

reminded me of Rekha today . She is looking her best these days ...18 years and still Archu looking so good ...
I want to know the name of  the night cream she uses ...😆
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

I miss OSJ in PR forum though. She posts in IPKKND forum so i sometimes can talk to her their.  

This made me go to the IPKKND forum...I have not read the FF but A&M and OSJ seem to be having a gala time there. ðŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Tanya Di ðŸ¤—,

Hi Umi ...🤗

Thanks for the Update...Reached late and missed PR...But these days I didn't feel anything for missing PR. But then couldn't stop the wish of knowing what happened also...
Thanks for the nice update...
Glad you enjoyed it .This is not PR actually , this is PR part 2 ..😆

Di,i dont wish to be spoil sport here. may be as I havent watched the epi or Anki's acting I might feel so about the storyline...Sorry for being so...

I am 100% sure Anki would had done well...On her part full confidence.Because she has came a long way and day by day she learns ,improvises a lot...She is one person who makes me glad or happy these days with her performances otherwise with archu I was disappointed...
Ankita has come a long way .Right now she is a big reason why PR is stil lgetting TRP's above 2 .

But then on story's part, I feel the same story of archu being conscious about only her adopted daughter and giving a damn to her own daughters is what I foresee...
I see again a triangle love story with poorvi-arjun-ovi and archu fighting for poorvi and teju for ovi...
Oh dear . I hope this doesn't happen ...

As you said Teju understanding her mother and archu understanding her own daughters ,what they had gone thro and why this Gussa,if all that fall into place , everything will be good and work fine.
They need conflicts na , that is the only way a daily fiction runs ..Everything will be Ok and good the way you like it , but only on the last day  of the show 😆 , so just sit back and enjoy whatever you can ...what else  to do .

But from Ekta and these Cvs , I can only expect the same old story I told above--the triangle one.

Hope and wish that I am proved wrong...I dont want to see such a story...
It's Ok , I understand .You are not the only one .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

reminded me of Rekha today . She is looking her best these days ...18 years and still Archu looking so good ...
I want to know the name of  the night cream she uses ...😆

Yeh Lux ka kamaal hai! 

Somebody's asking atta and now you wanting to know the brand of Archana's night cream. I think Ekta should start marketing through PR...the golden lady will make more money!

She can make PR characters endorse soaps, creams, hair oils and what not! 😆 
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I know they are partying there .That show is much more fun also compared to PR right now ..I am also enjoying it though am not going to the forum that much , this thread keeps me busy ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Off topic ...😳

Salman Khan has signed a film for Rajshi productions to be directed by Sooraj barjatya ...He is playing Prem  , again ...

Cheese explosion on it's way ...

Still haven't got the TRP's of pavitra rishta as yet ...don't know what is taking so long ...🤔
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago