Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya di...i just noticed that many members call you tanya 'di'...those who call varsha 'di' and kool 'di' call you tanya 'di' as well... I mean are you elder than us...im sorry if i called you by your name...im pretty young..in my twenties...
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A bit off topic, but thought of mentioning it here as the precap was about the upcoming ZRA. Took a look at the video previewing Ankita and Hiten's dance, and, though not sure about the entire contents, I thought it was more of a comedic act than a dance. The choreography was much less than we are accustomed to. That must have been done to accomodate Hiten who admits himself that he is not a good dancer.

Don't know when I'll see it locally (I get the US feed), as it is not on the schedule. Last year I saw it 3 months after it was aired in India, probably because they have to get the English subtitles done.

When it airs, I'll tape it then watch the parts I want to. I will look at Ankita's performance. Don't know yet what other acts I'll see.
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hiii tanyaz,

i like archu's actions against manju who used bad words to poorvi..

no manav in the show today...

today show is full of boredom...

wow! teju beats a guy up who tried to tease ovi..
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I thought Archu was going to grab manju by her hair today .

I think Archana keeps a lot inside ..She has become a rather complicated  character  now ..Smiles all the time , tries hard very very hard to be positive but there is a lot of anger , a lot of hurt inside her which can explode very badly ...

A lot has happened in her life and it is impossible not to get effected .

Poorvi is her support system now . She must have lost all her confidence and her will to live , she got all that back because of  this girl...

Just like Manav said that he has found his world in his daughters , Archana has found her world in Poorvi as well.

Well said Tanyaz..But when comes to them i mean to archu she feels why you failed to understand me and gave me divorce paper and from manav POV why archu you didnt come with me or didnt call me?

False anger on both of side...

Story will take some weeks to make ARMan to meet😳😳
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

A bit off topic, but thought of mentioning it here as the precap was about the upcoming ZRA. Took a look at the video previewing Ankita and Hiten's dance, and, though not sure about the entire contents, I thought it was more of a comedic act than a dance. The choreography was much less than we are accustomed to. That must have been done to accomodate Hiten who admits himself that he is not a good dancer.

Don't know when I'll see it locally (I get the US feed), as it is not on the schedule. Last year I saw it 3 months after it was aired in India, probably because they have to get the English subtitles done.

When it airs, I'll tape it then watch the parts I want to. I will look at Ankita's performance. Don't know yet what other acts I'll see.

👍🏼
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: herefornothing

Tanya di...i just noticed that many members call you tanya 'di'...those who call varsha 'di' and kool 'di' call you tanya 'di' as well... I mean are you elder than us...im sorry if i called you by your name...im pretty young..in my twenties...

I would  like it very much if you also call me Di ...😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anituram

Not weeks , I think it wil lbe a case of months ..

Both of them are very very hurt and there are too many people still out there who do not wish them to be together...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

I am sure it will be fun .Usually ZRA has good performances .That girl from yahan mein ghar ghar ...she is also very pretty and a good dancer .
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like it was a pretty good epi. Archana seems to have become very protective about poorvi, poorvi might be her only strength . 

Im loving Archu-poorvi scenes. Will watch the epi now.

Tanya di how are the trp's of the show?? Has it picked up?? 

Sharon di🤗
read ur response in last thread, same here di, feels so good to c all the members here who all used to chat regularly.. Feels so happy to v all of us getting together here.. 
I miss OSJ in PR forum though. She posts in IPKKND forum so i sometimes can talk to her their.  

I see karen also reads the updates😆 She never posts though😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Divya , I am still waiting for the Indian TV website to update the TRP's , they haven't as yet ..

Maybe in a couple of hours ..Those are the only ones I believe .