India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Startling Differences KKG/ASR

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
It's always highlighted, but today it really stood out for some reason, maybe because their individual situations are so similar in some aspects right now. Broken engagements/relationships.

But, during the phone call, it just jumped off the screen. Here we have ASR just out of a break up from a live in relationship, taking steps he's never taken before, doing and saying things he's never said before, and ending it on a note which while it doesn't suit him, he's doing it for his family. And, he LOOKS it. You can see the pain on his face, the thoughts and regret filled in his eyes, he's exhausted, and coming to terms with a lot of things right now, knows there's a lot more ahead he has to battle, to face, to discover. So it takes him a moment to figure out what's up with that phone he got shoved at him. He listens, confused, then a little incredulous, a brief hint, just the slightest one of acknowledgement of who it is, and what's being said... But, he pulls himself together with remarkable speed... He has no time for that now. Besides, is this the same girl who was devastated recently? She bounces back quick doesn't she? But he doesn't seem to care, and why should he? There are some serious problems to resolve, and people to pacify, so excuse me my sweet, but you really should have known it was me, and second of all,  I have no time for your childish nonsense right now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Same situation with KKG, probably worse since her whole life stood to be ruined by a very adult male. But, hell... What's one male who only lied, manipulated and schemed for months so he could possess me forever? He'll repent and love his wife again, if I ignore the problem. You'll see. So she goes to cheer up her sister (who also being a little more mature, is pondering the problem, and of course looking for someone else to solve it for her probably.) But, KKG is having none of it.. Smile and the world will bury it's problems and smile with you. Seems to work just fine for now. Then later, when the phone call goes sour, and the engagement day arrives, she prays to her Goddess to bless all and sundry. Then comes back, whoops... She forgot to pray for Arnav and Lavanya. So she does, then hesitates just for that split second, then leaves. Does she really want them to be together? She's not sure, and she's not sure because she doesn't know how she feels about him, or won't allow herself to know what she feels for him. Today we got a hint of that... She doesn't want to think about it.

And, feelings either are there or not there, they don't wait for an invitation that the coast is clear... So it's time the CVs showed some more of it from her side.. Today I'll take that brief moment and make myself feel better. 

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

arnejswethasuratBob123NsVssanjana_kapooriluvdarcyxxSassyxxkausar1219Sajimoksjnpfelly_aDee-gilgameshhparulsavvzRaima36KHUSHIASRWorkerBnainac01anamika00serendipity235payal.12fazzy-wazzyprincezsafanancynairJuicee_Sushieshaam91ShahuDCgirlanantanantchippollypollyjaswargikoinahikitty25spsharmilaSunriseGreenbfunofbb123reyaa.S.Stephyzainza--Sobi--minimuffin86sun2011JaponicafareeMsCeylonSupna9smitarlara3110AeDilHaiMushkiltrina2010stardust-deeps_92anjaani07--sumana13----Krish--sweetygirl28..Amina..tinselInfofanserialjunkieImziPeace67shybabepc_palspakpearlFAYKHAN29FairyLiquidSoapprincessunaraKunwaariDaayan

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
they are destroying kkg...man,,,i used to love her..:

i knw asr and kkg are different individuals..but kkg doesnt need to be insane to bring out how 'sane' asr is!!

Edited by shaam91 - 15 December 2011 at 9:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011trina2010

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1Chasing_Shadowschupachupsavvzshaam91spsharmilaRichie-Richkitty25chipJuicee_Sushiefareesayani2807bfunofbb123hi50sun2011SunriseGreentrina2010Marybartonpc_palspakpearlprincessunara

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Given the popularity of some of the other soaps, I can only say that the CVs created Khushi and then suddenly realized that she was too smart to be a TV bahu...So ta da...one of the spunkiest female leads on TV takes the safer route..doormat, ocean of tears, ability to smile through her tears...Yep..way to go Khushi Kumari Gupta

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsavvzkitty25Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeelsshaam91sun2011music1fareeYummymummytrina2010

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Listen KKG only knows dat shyam had cheated on both the families..she doesnt knw yet dat shyam is also an evil person,who is responsible 4 babuji's present condition or dat shyam married anjali only 4 money...in d mangalsutra scene,if anjali hadnt blown things out f proportion ovr such a small issue the truth wd hv been definitely out f d bag..anjali ovrreacted ovr such a small issue,thn imagine wht will happen if she cums 2 knw abt shyam??& dnt u remember,whn khushi had started 2 work n d raizada mansion just bcoz asr opposed 2 her working there,anjali bacame sooo emotional dat she locked herself n her room & thn went out of RM widout informing ne1???at dat time d relation btwn anjali & khushi was more professional thn personal & still d former reacted lyk dat..I'm not supporting kkg's action but we all knw dat d truth wd hv been 2 much 4 anjali 2 accpt,a person who strted praying bcz her mangalsutra was broken & at d next moment started calling up panditji bcoz f dis?& in 2day's episode khushi was a bit sad aftr praying 4 asr-la..isnt dat normal??she hs feelings 4 asr,aftr all???do u xpct her 2 b happy??  

Edited by sayani_monaya - 15 December 2011 at 10:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshhi50SunriseGreenbfunofbb123S.Stephysun2011trina2010rukuswasthika

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Khushi has been so much battered from all sides... Just when she thought she had some feelings ASR crushed it. And she was dreaming about a main who was too high for her. She knew it. She felt encouragement from him and than the kiss scene. And it was all gone. Later on life thought her another bitter lesson. That not to trust people. There can be dual faced monsters.  I still doubt that CVs will show anything from her end towards ASR. I want ASR to be make her feel that she is that someone special in his life and repeat the same dialogues what he wanted to tell her but said in front of a wrong person. That will trigger something in Khushi's brain.Till then I really have no hopes.

Yes, but that's exactly it. He crushed her hopes, and feelings too probably. But he also did the same to himself. And in a worse way... He battered himself, lied to himself, ignored, played mean, played cruel, pushed her, pushed her away, announced an engagement in the hopes of running, everything... But his progress was still evident. Nothing crushed what he was really developing for her in terms of feelings, and it was shown. Not so with KKG... It's like she was suddenly taken with him at Diwali, crushed and then didn't feel anything again. Where are her growing feelings? Where are the feelings she's trying to suppress? Where is her turmoil over allowing herself to feel or refusing to? We get nothing from her in terms of that. If this is a story about two people's journey to finding love with each other, then show it being about the TWO people kwim?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshserendipity235chupachupnancynairkitty25fareezainzaSunriseGreen--sumana13--premparbattinselImzi

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Given the popularity of some of the other soaps, I can only say that the CVs created Khushi and then suddenly realized that she was too smart to be a TV bahu...So ta da...one of the spunkiest female leads on TV takes the safer route..doormat, ocean of tears, ability to smile through her tears...Yep..way to go Khushi Kumari Gupta
u r being a bit 2 harsh..hw cn u xpct her 2 tell anjali such a big truth wen d latter got soo devasted ovr such a petty issue???she knws shyam is a cheat,but doesnt knw he is an evil person as well..dats y she wants anjali-shyam's relationship 2 work..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesun2011

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayani_monaya

Listen KKG only knows dat shyam had cheated on both the families..she doesnt knw yet dat shyam is also an evil person,who is responsible 4 babuji's present condition or dat shyam married anjali only 4 money...in d mangalsutra scene,if anjali hadnt blown things out f proportion ovr such a small issue the truth wd hv been definitely out f d bag..anjali ovrreacted ovr such a small issue,thn imagine wht will happens if she cums 2 knw abt shyam??& dnt u remember,whn khushi just started 2 work n d raizada mansion just bcoz asr opposed 2 her working there,anjali bacame sooo emotional dat she locked herself n her room & thn went out of RM widout mentioning ne1 & went 2 d mandir???at dat time d relation btwn anjali & khushi was more professional thn personal & still d former reacted lyk dat..I'm not supporting kkg's action but we all knw dat d truth wd hv been 2 much 4 anjali 2 accpt,a person who strted praying bcz her mangalsutra was broken & at d next moment started calling up panditji bcoz f dis?& in 2day's episode khushi was a bit sad aftr praying 4 asr-la..isnt dat normal??she hs feelings 4 asr,aftr all???do u xpct her 2 b happy??  

Then I shudder to think what will happen when the full truth comes out, that not only is her husband a cheater, but also someone capable of murder. What's she going to do then? Convince her father not to report the attacks? Hope that he'll change his ways? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshkitty25Juicee_Sushiesun2011lara3110

Go to top