thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...is getting ridiculous. She is just so overly emotional. She cries over everything, whether it affects her or not. I would just love to see her get mad over something, rather than cry about it, and then turn to puja to make everything better. Seriously, I'm starting to see why Shyam might have wanted to cheat on her in the first place. I used to find her sweet, but now I just want to cringe anytime she's on the screen, knowing that the water works will be on soon. Oh, and on top of emotional, she's totally clueless. She wouldn't believe that Shyam is cheating on her even if he walked up and told her. But hey, at least her character is consistent in her behavior unlike some other people...

Sorry if this seems harsh...I'm just frustrated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Addie07 thumbnail
i was just discussing the same with ma frn badra..
n m pretty pissed with anjali's character.. i mean is she 4 real... see normally wen the engagement is broken the gal cries, her parents may cry.. y d hell is anjali crying.? here neither khushi really cried n nor did any body else
anjali didnt even knw her fiancee
she is shown to have a loving hubby (or wat she thinks) then y does she cry 4 smallest reasons?
its understandable to be sad but not crying like a baby. Anjali didnt even knw the circumstances of the engagement.. 
she is sweet but too sweet becomes cloying!!
Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
aj toh sach me alag hi tha!!
itna kaise ro sakte yaar!!

i think cvs have the tap to her eyes..!!
chalu karo jharna chalu..!

mera bhai shadi kar raha"ro lo"
mera bhai chilla raha"ro lo"
mera mangalsutra toot gaya "ro lo"
mami ja rahi "ro lo"
akash naraz hai "ro lo"
khushi ki shadi ho gai"ro lo"

i dnt understand rona is always there..

Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

aj toh sach me alag hi tha!!

itna kaise ro sakte yaar!!

i think cvs have the tap to her eyes..!!
chalu karo jharna chalu..!

mera bhai shadi kar raha"ro lo"
mera bhai chilla raha"ro lo"
mera mangalsutra toot gaya "ro lo"
mami ja rahi "ro lo"
akash naraz hai "ro lo"
khushi ki shadi ho gai"ro lo"

i dnt understand rona is always there..

Seriously, it is always there. We should list it as a cast member, that's how prominent her crying is.
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thingcalledlove

...is getting ridiculous. She is just so overly emotional. She cries over everything, whether it affects her or not. I would just love to see her get mad over something, rather than cry about it, and then turn to puja to make everything better. Seriously, I'm starting to see why Shyam might have wanted to cheat on her in the first place. I used to find her sweet, but now I just want to cringe anytime she's on the screen, knowing that the water works will be on soon. Oh, and on top of emotional, she's totally clueless. She wouldn't believe that Shyam is cheating on her even if he walked up and told her. But hey, at least her character is consistent in her behavior unlike some other people...

Sorry if this seems harsh...I'm just frustrated.

feeling the same yaar .. too much crying .. too much emotional crap ..

when will she realize it is a waste of her energy and time .. and for god's sake the screen time tht could have been used to give us more arhi scenes ... ðŸ˜†

they say tht crying doesnt mean tht u are weak ... but ut means tht u have been strong for too long .. but in anjali's case wht does tht really mean .. she keeps on the water works on as if she is having some disorder and cannt help herself but cry .. she just needs some reason to cry .. it doesnt make sense ... is she tht weak .. ASR's sis tht weak .. nt possible .. nt likely ... wht we can hope is when the time comes the lion or rather the lioness should emerge under the lamp skin .. if she is truly ASR's sis .. she better prove it ..

and true she seems to be too naive and believes sham too much .. tht creep can get away with anything when he has a wife like anjali .. he is one lucky bas***d ...

well wht can i say .. expect we will have to waut and watch when the waterworks will stop

and also wish she closes tht tap soon

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i felt it was just  dragging , they should have shown a scene between Khushi and arnav .their encounter after she was not picking up phone and crying 
LadyLaLa thumbnail
BTW, why was she crying today? I could not for the world figure out the reason... ðŸ˜†

She was uncontrollable.. I do understand she felt sorry for Khushi... but when Khushi herself was acting normally what was the need for her to shed bucket loads.. 😆 Beats me 😆

She should have her eyes examined... may be she has problems with her tear duct 🤣

SublimeSanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lyraa99

i was just discussing the same with ma frn badra..

n m pretty pissed with anjali's character.. i mean is she 4 real... see normally wen the engagement is broken the gal cries, her parents may cry.. y d hell is anjali crying.? here neither khushi really cried n nor did any body else
anjali didnt even knw her fiancee
she is shown to have a loving hubby (or wat she thinks) then y does she cry 4 smallest reasons?
its understandable to be sad but not crying like a baby. Anjali didnt even knw the circumstances of the engagement.. 
she is sweet but too sweet becomes cloying!!

true babes she seems to be full of water .. i mean tears ... something is surely wrong with her circuit ...

What soap does for the body,
Tears do for the soul

does her soul need tht much cleaning ?????   

zaniax thumbnail
Anjali is one unbelievable character.😡..sometimes i feel like she's an illusion cause such people dun exist in reality.

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

BTW, why was she crying today? I could not for the world figure out the reason... ðŸ˜†

She was uncontrollable.. I do understand she felt sorry for Khushi... but when Khushi herself was acting normally what was the need for her to shed bucket loads.. 😆 Beats me 😆

She should have her eyes examined... may be she has problems with her tear duct 🤣

Yeah, I don't get it either. Especially when Anjali could tell at the beginning that Khushi's heart wasn't even into the engagement. I mean even when the word engagement or fiance came up, Khushi would become awkward and quiet. It wasn't as she was jumping for joy and now she's all depressed. Geez, Anjali just overreacted.