feeling so sad and irritated

Posted: 12 years ago
It was going to be my geet time right now and I am watching the akhri salam just to have a glimpse of maan and geet! And these promos of life ok are bugging me! What kind of name is that anyway? They took the youth channel from us! And now we are stuck with saas bahu crap!
Not that i am wishing them the worst but seriously doing this to geet fans just shows how many hearts they have broken and how many ppl they have lost to watch this channel! Changed the entire concept of youth channel! It is so unfair that shows are based on trps as shows around 7 are watched by housewives! If they could base it on internet star one would be number one now!
i want my geet back  
i want my starone
i want my maaneet at 9:30 pm

This production house should have chosen a bigger channel for geet! I miss this couple so badly! I am going to make a point and watch the episodes from the beginning for 18 months till they bring our couple back on screen and together! Not with separate actors!
i am really happy  life ok nonsensical name nonsencal programming i thought i need to pray everyday that this channel becomes flop but now i  dont need to do that bakwaas channel will die on its own then they will realize thier mistake.
Well with all the hype around their strategy and new concept it will so not work! I am not cursing them as they did that to themselves
last year starplus also did there revamp but they dn't close any shows ,then y they end our geet very bad  

i think thios the first time so many people pray for channal lifeok to flop
wow ! wat start  

WELL. YA...MANY ARE IRRITATED...ITS  REALLY ANNOYING...😡
Originally posted by tintinu

last year starplus also did there revamp but they dn't close any shows ,then y they end our geet very bad  

i think thios the first time so many people pray for channal lifeok to flop
wow ! wat start  

I LOVE UR POST...🤗
VERY WELL SAID...😃😊