chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 now I guess we are going to see some fantastic leela by R/K and then Padma will let Ro marry Bh.Then in front of society Dev will announce Radhika his wife and RPain,and then BH will have to come out of RPain status and dress. So the sight pollution will be no more.😆But, but I have a feeling.

I think Ro-Bh will be married secretly and then in society they will announce evrything after real radhika's entry. Well its a very hard thing to draw out a true storyline now as everything is so related. Wat u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hope rohan bh marry infront of society then some main problems wil be solved
chocolate_boy thumbnail
As I said CB stories are always so tricky like last story everything was so much tangled between Dev-Radhika and Vish and this season Ro-Bh and Radev.
viprakshi thumbnail
do u think rohan-barkha's wedding will happen??and CV's will bring the truth of dev radhika's wedding infront of society so soon...
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Of course Ro-Bh marriage will happen.this will be the ever first Radev-less marriage in CB. Finally myAvina will enjoy someone else's marriage in CB with great pomp. Before only vish was getting married to an elderly man but so wedding sequences were not shown in a nice way. 

I hope we are gonna enjoy Haldi , sangeet and some one else other than Radev marriage in the history of CB. I am sure Avina are also gonna enjoy shooting other's wedding sequences.It must be tiring wearing those heavy jodas 7 times for Ruby. Oh my, I am already imagining what Ruby shall wear in wedding sequences.😎

Edited by chocolate_boy - 12 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't think Rohan-Barkha marraige will happen. We all know Bak very well.She's very impulsive. And to get away from she'll not think about the consequences & will blurt out the truth her feelings for Dev the crimes she committed to get him & then will be thrown out of PB.
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I don't think Rohan-Barkha marraige will happen. We all know Bak very well.She's very impulsive. And to get away from she'll not think about the consequences & will blurt out the truth her feelings for Dev the crimes she committed to get him & then will be thrown out of PB.

I hope you are true.
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

<font color="#339933">Of course Ro-Bh marriage will happen.this will be the ever first Radev-less marriage in CB. Finally myAvina will enjoy someone else's marriage in CB with great pomp. Before only vish was getting married to an elderly man but so wedding sequences were not shown in a nice way. </font>

<font color="#339933">I hope we are gonna enjoy Haldi , sangeet and some one else other than Radev marriage in the history of CB. I am sure Avina are also gonna enjoy shooting other's wedding sequences.It must be tiring wearing those heavy jodas 7 times for Ruby. Oh my, I am already imagining what Ruby shall wear in wedding sequences.😎</font>

u r right avina enjoying someone else marriage is a treat to us
...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viprakshi

do u think rohan-barkha's wedding will happen??and CV's will bring the truth of dev radhika's wedding infront of society so soon...

That's  what  i  too  think  ya  ðŸ˜­
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think Barkha will marry Rohan and vice versa. Barkha is so obsessed with Dev that she''s even willing to kill anybody who comes her way. Dev is the reason why she broke her friendship with Radhika.Same with Rohan who's pining for Radhika. May be they will conspire to separate Dev and Radh which will not happen because of Kanha.