Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Swaron & Mere paas hai tu tune!!!

LovelyDil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HOLA GUYS!!

How many of you were struck with the Swaron scenes today??

Beacause I DEFINTELY WAS!!🤢

KUDOS TO  SHANTANNU n SNEHA for BRILLIANT POTRAYL of their characters!!👏👏👏

When Swayam promised Rey to provide a slot for his & Kriya's dance,I realized what exactly he was up too!!

When Swayam asked Sharon whether she was ready for the dance,her reaction was as expected n Swayam knew that.
He still knows Sharon in and out!
But a loving look that he gave her before all this,still show of how much he loves her.

When he cut the name,she looked completely hurt,but would never show it!
"Swayam tum badal gaye ho...you've changed!",when Sharon says this she realizes that she is somewhere responsible for all this and has lost something valuable.

And the costume scene was Beautiful!
His heart melted when he saw her upset and asked her whether she wants to dance?
He again realized that her ego was still stopping her from being true to herself.This is what frustrates him and when he gives her those stinging words,she was so hurt!

Loved the intensity of the scenes!!
And the "MERE PAAS HAI TU" tune was so apt for both the scenes!!!
When this tune played,my heart literally felt heavy n  myself felt hurt.

But the main point for loving today's episode was that the show has developed such realistic characters.
Swayam the heartbroken teenager is defintely going to turn to insensitive to the one who broke his heart.It is how any normal teenager would react!
And the fact that he tries to hide his feeling putting on a strong facade!!

Sharon,a girl with loads of ego is stubborn not to loose her ego to anyone though she knows that she is wrong in many ways.But now when Swayam behaves differently with her,she is getting deeply hurt.

BEAUTIFUL!!

And my most Favorite dialogue of Swayam is
"Ab main tumara pet nahi raha.Jab chaha haadi daal di aur jab chaha fatkar diya!"

P.s:Also the beautiful and young love developing between Kriya and Rey is just lovely.
I just wanted to talk about both the couples in different posts.So this was my take on Swaron Scenes.

Swaron fans ,I think you should be happy about such a fanstastic track going on for Swaron,because it covers the difficulties of clashing personalities that come to love eachother!!

IF U AGREE WITH ME HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wwhhooo well written yaar,
todays swaron scene was so radiant. i was in a state of confusion should i cry or be glad
 wen swayam was asking sharon did she want to perfrm even aftr being familier with her more than anyone else he was askin d qst 😔n d pain in her eyes then  leaved my eyes wet
n d moment swayam saw her holdin d dress his exprsn was like awwweee👏

sneha- shantanu, they are just out of d world
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all very well written... And then when swayam told rey.. Sab ho jayega... I sumwhere knew ki kya hone wala hai.. For the first time i felt... Y the hell is sharon so predictable for swayam... He knew ki uska kya reaction hone wala hai and vo sirf usko chabi laga raha tha...!!! And den when he saw the pain in sharons eyes.. About not being able to dance... Was aaawww... He is still our old majnu... And the moment where both r recalling their haay rama performance was haaayyy...!!! Even i m in state of confusion.. That shud i be happie or sad...!!! And i so know ki i wun get my answer before monday...!!!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post. Swaron were awesome  today. Swayam  exactly knows every bit and action of Sharon, thats called loving someone passionately. And Luuuve the background tune anyone can provide me the download link of Nahi samne remix.
sudz thumbnail
i  m missin our old swayam!!!!!!!
Edited by sudz - 12 years ago
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mujhe new swayam aacha lag rha hai...
kam se kam sharon ko realise to hoga ki usne kya khoya hai...
nd today swaron scene is mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by love_arsha - 12 years ago
Forum.Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m loving this track!!! I m a sucker for sad/ intense/ painful love stories and SwaRon just make it more sad, more intense, more painful...I just love that "Mere Paas Hai Tu" tune, it went sooo well with the scene...I love how both Swayam and Sharon are frustrated and hurt...I hope SwaRon agrees to perform tmrw😭...Didnt want it to get cancelled
The dialogues were mindblowing too especially Swayam's dialogue "Tum aur Tumhara Damn Ego" (he looked sooo hurt then😭) and Sharon's dialogue "tum sach mein badal gaye ho...u've changed"
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Veryy well written!! :D
nd ya, yesterday only I was guessing dat dis wil happen nd was hoping dat it shud nt happen, bt ho gya!! :( I was soo sad dat I was almost crying!! Y is Sharon sooo predictable!!! Nd spcly fr swayam?! Agar Nhi hoti atleast v wud hv gt 2 c swaron's dance!! (ps-it dsnt mean dat I'm complaining dat kriyansh is doing!!) it's just sat I srsly wntd 2 c dem! His change in expressions wen he sees Sharon upset, I'm soo sure dat he is still deeply in luv wid her!! Sharon apna ego nikal kar phek do plzz!! Dekho aj Kya kya ho rha he!! Nd fr d 1st tym i'm actually sayin dat "I wanna kill swayam!!" bt den after d scene nd showing dat he stil luvs her lyk d old majnu makes me go aww.. I'm confused abt shud I b sad or happy!! It's lyk mixed emotions!! :/
shanTANNU nd sneha r superb actors wich I cn tell any1 without thinkin even 1ce!! Dey r just mind blowing!! :D
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aaj ka scene was so damn intense.dono ki acting was AWWW...!!!!!!! sath me mere aas hai tu instrumental nd hip hop vala vesion...gawwd i was lost in dem 2 day...!!!!!!!!
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you are right ' Mere pas hai tu ' tune was just apt for today's scene. Swayam performance in today's episode was brillliant but what i liked most about today's were small scene which shows his love and his frustration. Like one you mentioned how he glanced at Sharon lovingly before going for his move and how he kicks the air frustatingly in end.