WU Epi 12/15: AM ka D End, Princess Ka Start

Posted: 12 years ago
Epi starts with Akash's parents showering Manyata with love and care. They are hosting a small party for her. Akash tells her it's in the happiness of her becoming apart of their life.🤢 The parents keep referring to her as Rajkumari and Hamari Honewali Bhau---double🤢. Cake cutting, feeding session, song, and picture clicked. Good night happens but not before Akash gives his father "the Look" every time he refers to Manyata as the Rajkumari.

Scene shifts to JN and her friends fueling her anger. She's mad that Dadisa is still thinking of Manyata despite her leaving home and announcing her to the world in the PC aka Press Conference. Vijay thinks Dadisa is gonna find a fake Manyata. Meanwhile Dadisa asks JN why she sat with them at the PC when she hadn't invited her. JN is peeved and says she isn't a child and also apart of the family. Dadisa says because of her the journalists will write about the animosity between the 2 sisters. The handsome Hero😍 enters with news that the work is done!

Akash and Manyata scene. Akash finds her cake smeared face cute. Manyata tells him that if he ever breaks his trust--she will beat him😆 Akash says that will never happen. Another ILU from him--none from her😉. Manya bad mouths Dadisa and Brijraj and Akash tells her to forget them all. But tells her that she can have a relaxed, luxurious lifestyle. Manyata says she has found her life--me thinks she is referring to him.  O Re Piyaaa... O Re Piyaaa... O Re Piyaaa...(A Romantic segment for Akash-Monya lovers--she sleeps on his lap.😭)

Prince ki entry! Noise is coming from outside so Akash checks it out and the Press has gathered. Pre-cap scene. Manyata holding onto Akash as Udayveer approaches with his eyes solely on her. The tiger is watching his prey.😆 He doesn't seem pleased (uff ☺️) with her hand on Akash's arm. Slowly a smirk spreads across his face and he takes what is his.😉 He takes her hand and makes the announcement that: 1) she's the Princess and 2) his Honewali Maharani. He takes her and goes, with Manyata screaming Akash and he stands there like a pillar. Finally, he runs after her as Manyata tells Udayveer: Kutte, Chor Mujhe!😆 He just smiles and listens. 😳 They reach the car and Udayveer tells her to put on the sunglasses. She tells him that she loves Akash and ask why he is being like this with her? He's angry--puts them on her!😆 

She's in the car with Dadisa who tells her the difference between common folk and her. Dadisa tells her that this is her new beginning if she accepts it. She leaves the car and runs towards Akash--leaving Dadisa and Udayveer in SHOCK!😲 The commentary from the lady journalists gets to him--me thinks! And udayveer is fuming! I mean legit FUMING!

Self-sacrificer in Akash has awoken and he tells her she belongs with that world--the world where she is Rajkumari Manyata. Monu cries and looks at him in disbelief.😭Intense moment where he tells her that he told his feelings to Monya not Rajkumari Manyata--this is her dream and what she has always wanted. He leaves her and walks away while Udayveer (still fuming☺️) walks towards her and takes her away. She still looks back at Akash while Bin Tere Plays.

JN sees Udayveer's announcement on TV and is mad while her nautanki friends are making fun of the "filmy" style. Again they fuel her anger. Akash returns back devastated while her parents are upset.😡 Dadisa and Monu in car with Monu crying. And Akash telling Monu's friends that Love also means Sacrifice. He did this for her happiness, her self-identity, her new family, etc, etc, etc.

Pre-cap: Dadi and Manyata reaching home and Dadi tells her "Home is here". She looks up in astonishment.

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
Thank so much for the quick update... cant wait for more
Thanks for the update. Lagta hain cvs r visiting this forum 😆
THNKU FOR D UPDATEEE
dat akash guy is soo damnn annoyyinngg felltt lyk changing d chnl weneva he cme buh i didnt wntd to mis ne glimpse of ma handshum hawtiepie PRINCE UV so i had to tolerate dt crapp
thank u so much for the update.

God I am so sick of hearing abt Akash and the stupid song they can't stop playing on them.

it's so damn annoying.

thank God Uday was shown today.

Thxs a lot for this update 🤗

Well I haven't watched it yet but am going to skip Akash and his parents part😡😡 in order not to spoilt my mood...am dying to see the fuming Prince UV😉
Thanks for the update I can't wait to reach home to see the episode
loved the Udayveer parts today, Akash did the right thing, respect him for that
the uday and manyata jodi rocks...