Bigg Boss Season 5

If I were a contestant..

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If I were in the bigg boss house, I don't think I would have been in Sky's good books.He does not respect anyone's opinion.One has to, has to agree with him to be his friend...and once he is your friend, he can go all out for you...BUT this friendship comes at the cost of letting your brain go dead and accept his opinion and buttering him and boosting his ego all the time .If Juhi had called him beimaan etc and fought the way she did during the jail task much earlier in this show, then he would not have taken it so gently.This behaviour from Juhi came at a point when Sky had openly announced his fondness for her and hair fairness millions of time and he could not have lost her support.
I dont completely agree with Sid all the time, but I would prefer him over Sky as Sid I see scope for improvement in Sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: denver_diva

If I were in the bigg boss house, I don't think I would have been in Sky's good books.He does not respect anyone's opinion.One has to, has to agree with him to be his friend...and once he is your friend, he can go all out for you...BUT this friendship comes at the cost of letting your brain go dead and accept his opinion and buttering him and boosting his ego all the time .If Juhi had called him beimaan etc and fought the way she did during the jail task much earlier in this show, then he would not have taken it so gently.This behaviour from Juhi came at a point when Sky had openly announced his fondness for her and hair fairness millions of time and he could not have lost her support.

I dont completely agree with Sid all the time, but I would prefer him over Sky as Sid I see scope for improvement in Sid.

Agree -  Even I see myself in SID's company..

Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would up in a mental hospital after a few days living with these lot.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DISAGREE- I  don't think other people don't voice their opinions PB was always opinionated. Although people just hate on her like crazy for supporting sky and JUST cause she did she was tamed as a bad person All her opinion were tagged as Sky's. One can't deny that Sky is a STRONG HEADED person but he is for all the good reason he can't stand hypocrisy and double standards in the house- Either you say something is right or say its wrong. That house REQUIRES that for one to survive in the show. 

I would rather be around Sky as a person i can trust him to have my back in any situation cause he knows the meaning of loyalty and true friendship. 
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: denver_diva

It depends on you. If you want true friendship and loyalty then join skys group. Otherwise if you want backstabbing stuff etc join mehek-sids group.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
LMAO if I was in Bigg Boss, I wouldn't give a damn about others and just relax and consider it as a holiday 🤣  And I know I would get out after a few weeks 😛
denver_diva thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

DISAGREE- I  don't think other people don't voice their opinions PB was always opinionated. Although people just hate on her like crazy for supporting sky and JUST cause she did she was tamed as a bad person All her opinion were tagged as Sky's. One can't deny that Sky is a STRONG HEADED person but he is for all the good reason he can't stand hypocrisy and double standards in the house- Either you say something is right or say its wrong. That house REQUIRES that for one to survive in the show. 

I would rather be around Sky as a person i can trust him to have my back in any situation cause he knows the meaning of loyalty and true friendship. 

True friendship and loyalty ??? 😳
Sky hates hypocracy??? things are either right or wrong??? I dont hink we are watching the same show or the same sky ! 😳 

PB was not only opinionated but also manipulative.All she did was criticize the ones who did not join her bandwagon...sky she knew was a tough horse to tame so she pampered him rotten to keep him by her side 😳

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Gosh! Thank God I'm not a contestant. I'd rub each and everyone the wrong way.

First and foremost do I need to sleep in the rooms? I'm going to sleep on the couch instead.Even the floor will do. I don't want any of their team and gang tactics. I'm a lone ranger. I fly solo.

If PM ever said 'Spare me'. I'd cover my ears, close my eyes and say "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening". If she ever says "Talk to the Hand". I'll follow her all day asking "Are we there yet".

I'd tell Sid he was nothing but a pasty whiny Edward Cullen wannabe sans the sparkle and plus the rabies. If he ever screeched at me in that harpy voice of his, I'll screech right back in his ears.

I'll run to the rest room every time Sky wanted to go in and stay there for hours. I'll silently crouch by the door and open it hard in his face when he gets close by. I'm definitely going to tell him that I dabble in the dark arts and ride a broomstick all day. Randomly boil things in the kitchen and say I'm preparing a curse for him. If he really gets on my nerves I'll threaten to slap him with a menstrual tampon and tell him I'm a psycho bitch and mean all the crazy things I say.

I'll constantly needle Juhi and challenge her to feats of strength and athleticism. I'll do my best to convince Big Boss to arrange games of badminton or table tennis between us. Maybe I'll pretend to release fake chuhis at her and see if she will run across the room. Every time she sits down to eat, I'll sneak up and say "Boo" or maybe tell gross stories about brain eating zombies and see if she still keeps up that appetite.

When PB flirts with Sky I'll comment aloud how she is a total cougar and then ask the Sky  to concur with my assessment that he finds PB to be a total MILF. Every time PB acts worldly wise and comments on me, I'll jump with joy clap and say "Yay Me!"

I'll make sure to talk to Sho-Sho in slow deliberate sentences and enunciate every word to make sure her brains can keep up. I'll be the nicest to her and ask her if she would like me to narrate a bed time story to her every night. I'll ask her if she misses her teddy bear and offer to warm up a water bottle and wrap it in a towel for her at night.

As for Sunny, I'm going to wear a t-shirt with this all the time and point to it whenever I see her. I don't commit faux pas like Amar. I'm very subtle.

I'm going to be stirring up a whole lot of crap in the house and laughing at their expense. Either the will save me on for weeks for being more crazy than PM or I will be the biggest persona non grata of the show and every thread on this forum would be about what an asinine jerk I am.
denver_diva thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Gosh! Thank God I'm not a contestant. I'd rub each and everyone the wrong way.

First and foremost do I need to sleep in the rooms? I'm going to sleep on the couch instead.Even the floor will do. I don't want any of their team and gang tactics. I'm a lone ranger. I fly solo.

If PM ever said 'Spare me'. I'd cover my ears, close my eyes and say "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, I'm not listening". If she ever says "Talk to the Hand". I'll follow her all day asking "Are we there yet".

I'd tell Sid he was nothing but a pasty whiny Edward Cullen wannabe sans the sparkle and plus the rabies. If he ever screeched at me in that harpy voice of his, I'll screech right back in his ears.

I'll run to the rest room every time Sky wanted to go in and stay there for hours. I'll silently crouch by the door and open it hard in his face when he gets close by. I'm definitely going to tell him that I dabble in the dark arts and ride a broomstick all day. Randomly boil things in the kitchen and say I'm preparing a curse for him. If he really gets on my nerves I'll threaten to slap him with a menstrual tampon and tell him I'm a psycho bitch and mean all the crazy things I say.

I'll constantly needle Juhi and challenge her to feats of strength and athleticism. I'll do my best to convince Big Boss to arrange games of badminton or table tennis between us. Maybe I'll pretend to release fake chuhis at her and see if she will run across the room. Every time she sits down to eat, I'll sneak up and say "Boo" or maybe tell gross stories about brain eating zombies and see if she still keeps up that appetite.

When PB flirts with Sky I'll comment aloud how she is a total cougar and then ask the Sky  to concur with my assessment that he finds PB to be a total MILF. Every time PB acts worldly wise and comments on me, I'll jump with joy clap and say "Yay Me!"

I'll make sure to talk to Sho-Sho in slow deliberate sentences and enunciate every word to make sure her brains can keep up. I'll be the nicest to her and ask her if she would like me to narrate a bed time story to her every night. I'll ask her if she misses her teddy bear and offer to warm up a water bottle and wrap it in a towel for her at night.

As for Sunny, I'm going to wear a t-shirt with this all the time and point to it whenever I see her. I don't commit faux pas like Amar. I'm very subtle.

I'm going to be stirring up a whole lot of crap in the house and laughing at their expense. Either the will save me on for weeks for being more crazy than PM or I will be the biggest persona non grata of the show and every thread on this forum would be about what an asinine jerk I am.

👏
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Andew is showing how to stay in that house.. that is the best way.. take it as a game, and play along.. no need to shout and scream, thinking that is what will save the person to stay back...taking everything sportingly is what is required. not bitching around and fighting.. it is really embrassing to watch all those contestants irritating behaviours